LIVERPOOL VS ARSENAL - Build up.......................

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stoney » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:58 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Yeah, a stiker in his late twenties playing in the under 15s... I think yes

WOW ! Atleast there is someone agrees with me ... Thanks !

This is why I ask... How old are you?
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:03 am

We have the right balanced team now, no need to change anything.

Midfield:
Sissoko is showing his value more and more, he learning to adapt to the english game and flourishing. He had a cracker last night and obviously his confidence is up because even after giving the ball away early on he responded perfectly for the remainder of the game.

Hamann is a quality player, never moans about being a sub, and takes his chances when given them. He realises that his playing career is reducing and I think he is the ideal replacement for Sissoko. He is fast becoming a legend due to his influence when we need it. I'm a firm believer that he should and will be rewarded with a contract extension next year.

Strikers:
As much as Morientes is struggling to find the net, he is forging understanding and more importantly a partnership with Fowler. I like the way Fowler and Morientes play, they compliment each other well. I think its a matter of time before the partnership starts paying dividends. I can't understanding all these boo boys, never anything positive to say after a winning a game - always a negative to find.

Regarding saturday I see no reason to change the team, we we're brilliant last night. Lets pummel the mancs like we did to Arsenal - just more goals please! :p
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:50 am

Arsenal are very poor and the lack of no english players in that team is going to cost them big time in the future, Ashley Cole will go abroad, Sol Cambell may also move on, that leaves them with two young english players, Walcott and they have another young english player cant remember his name?
Them young players Wengers brought for the future might hold a lot of promise, but the lack of none english signings in that team will be costly for their future.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:09 pm

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:18 pm

We played some good football yesterday nite. Our midfield was rock solid. Robbie Fowler was quite impressive although we was unlucky not to score.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion