LIVERPOOL VS ARSENAL - Build up.......................

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ynwa » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:39 am

who would u have up frount nado or cisse.

i just seen  the lpool as i just got in from work how many chances do we need to get a goal. some times its hard to watch the mighty reds when they make so many chances and missing them. its a fu cking :censored: when lpool play midweek league games i get battered at work
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:40 am

To be honest, Gerrard missed the sitter of the match, and no one is complaining about that. Easy to make Mori a scapegoat.......
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:03 am

oakton wrote:I really like seeing Hamann in the middle as oppose to Sissoko.

I really liked seeing him today as well, he is a quality player and a Liverpool great but I think that Sissoko is undropable atm due to the fact that he is 12 years younger than Hamann and not that much worse.
Sissoko and Hamann probably are not looking forward to the signing of a right winger becasue then that would let Gerrad free to return and take the position that these two are fighting for. This has been a golden opportunity for Sissoko to prove his worth
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:07 am

Espionage wrote:
oakton wrote:I really like seeing Hamann in the middle as oppose to Sissoko.

I really liked seeing him today as well, he is a quality player and a Liverpool great but I think that Sissoko is undropable atm due to the fact that he is 12 years younger than Hamann and not that much worse.
Sissoko and Hamann probably are not looking forward to the signing of a right winger becasue then that would let Gerrad free to return and take the position that these two are fighting for. This has been a golden opportunity for Sissoko to prove his worth

Sissoko was fantastic vs. Arsenal. Nuff said. Hamman is a great player, one of our best, but I don't see us making further inroads in his contract. Who knows, we'll see.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:10 am

el_stinger wrote:To be honest, Gerrard missed the sitter of the match, and no one is complaining about that. Easy to make Mori a scapegoat.......

thats true, it wasnt a greatly placed penelty but Lehmann needed strong hands to keep it out. We still dont really have a natural decision for someone to take penelties as Gerrard still seems a bit shakey... Its probably best to stick with one, so we need someone that stays in the first team.
:idea I wouldnt mind seeing Alonso take a few, i will never forget his at Istanbul   :)
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:02 am

frelar wrote:could someone see the match because i can't see it...

I was reading through the pages and i came across this post on page 7, during the game.

I reckon this is a deserving candidate for 'post of the year'

:D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:17 am

lol, i never read the posts during the game, they are all one liners with people  just trying to increase their post count.
The poor guy was probably so distraught about not seeing the game that he forgot how to talk :laugh:
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Houllier=LFC » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:49 am

Sissoko besides some of his erratic passes, was 1 of the main reason we dominated much of the game. He was after every ball in midfield and his tackles were simply world class. Its just like having another Carragher in the centre of the field :D
Houllier=LFC

Postby Immortal » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:03 am

Houllier=LFC wrote:Sissoko besides some of his erratic passes, was 1 of the main reason we dominated much of the game. He was after every ball in midfield and his tackles were simply world class. Its just like having another Carragher in the centre of the field :D

I have to agree with you there, I think Sissoko played one of his best games ever. Alonso was playing well too, even though he did mess up quite a few passes.

Fowler did great, but Morientes sucked as usual, blew so many chances.
Immortal

Postby gato_busta » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:48 am

Immortal wrote:
Houllier=LFC wrote:Sissoko besides some of his erratic passes, was 1 of the main reason we dominated much of the game. He was after every ball in midfield and his tackles were simply world class. Its just like having another Carragher in the centre of the field :D

I have to agree with you there, I think Sissoko played one of his best games ever. Alonso was playing well too, even though he did mess up quite a few passes.

Fowler did great, but Morientes sucked as usual, blew so many chances.

He missed chances but at least he had them. He is in the right postion at the right time, all he needs is to get some confidence. As I stated before in other topics, without counting Fowler he is the striker that has been given the least chances. Crouch spent 14 games without scoring and Benitez didn't give up on him. If Benitez keeps on playing Morientes I'm sure hell start banging them in, its just a matter of confidence and he will never het confident unless he is given chances. That plus the Moro-Fowler combination looks promising.
"Jugadores hay muchos, ídolos muy pocos"

Descansa en paz Claudia (9/10/1984 - 11/25/2007)
gato_busta

Postby wee_boi888 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:54 am

Espionage wrote:lol, i never read the posts during the game, they are all one liners with people  just trying to increase their post count.
The poor guy was probably so distraught about not seeing the game that he forgot how to talk :laugh:

Those trying to increase their post count end it with:

"I think yes, what about you?"
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gato_busta » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:01 am

wee_boi888 wrote:
Espionage wrote:lol, i never read the posts during the game, they are all one liners with people  just trying to increase their post count.

Those trying to increase their post count end it with:

"I think yes, what about you?"

you can increase your post count like that?

:idea

I think yes, how about you?  :eyebrow

:rasp
"Jugadores hay muchos, ídolos muy pocos"

Descansa en paz Claudia (9/10/1984 - 11/25/2007)
gato_busta

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:05 am

He missed chances but at least he had them. He is in the right postion at the right time, all he needs is to get some confidence

Yes, I agree .. To regain his confidence he should involve playing with Liverpool U15 .... U18 and U21 is too fast for him .
LiverpoolMadman

Postby stoney » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:45 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
He missed chances but at least he had them. He is in the right postion at the right time, all he needs is to get some confidence

Yes, I agree .. To regain his confidence he should involve playing with Liverpool U15 .... U18 and U21 is too fast for him .

Yeah, a stiker in his late twenties playing in the under 15s... I think yes, what about you?

How old are you?
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:48 am

Yeah, a stiker in his late twenties playing in the under 15s... I think yes

WOW ! Atleast there is someone agrees with me ... Thanks !
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion