LIVERPOOL VS ANDERLECHT THREAD - build up and reaction

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby OneHotRed » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:42 pm

drummerphil wrote:I dont care what people say to me Crouch is not fit to wear the shirt......he is sh!t.7million quid wasted.

You my freind are completely right.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:45 pm

bloody hell mourinio actually admits they deserved to lose
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:51 pm

john craig wrote:A 3-0 for us, Chelsea lose and Mourinho gurning again, I'd have taken that before the start of play :laugh:

It would have been better if they won!!
All the same!! Great fantastic delighted for all apart from Crouch!! Fantastic win for us!!
Please score soon Peter ffs!!
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:51 pm

Hi gang havent read the whole topic, but we completly earned that tonight, we where great.
Phil is correct like I said today Peter Crouch a hell of a nice bloke but he is not and never will be a Liverpool player, big mistake but there you go.
I am also glad that Rafa only made one change Cisse for Crouch, maybe he is learning lets hope so hey, delighted for the lads tonight, just p.issed me off with Chelsea's result I wouldnt put it past maureen to have done that on purpose.
Anyway great 3 points earned well done lads now do the same in the prem for us please. :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:53 pm

Chel$ki lost their temper during the game. Loved to see Mourinho faces. Sevilla can be a real infierno when the crowd presses like that, they protest every foul, they yell muxo Betis and they clap all the time. It's really pressing atmosphere. It was a real good win the one we got there. It's not easy. Good to see that the Betis I fear came just right now after some games that they've been wandering about aimlessly.

I saw a good Liverpool too. Nice to see Moro scoring goals, and Luis Garcia, a spaniard who's not pressumed to be adapted to the EPL's characteristics, making one of the best headers you could expect to see in the whole EPL season, if not all europe. :)

I didn't like Alonso after the 2-0, he abused the long shot when there were better options. He shouldn't be mad about scoring goals. Good performance overall. Huzzah!

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:56 pm

unfortunately lads and lasses, the game has been marred by racism.
this is the reason why that anderlecht player got sent off. apparently he made a racist remark to sissoko when the two conflicted. if this is true then he deserved to be sent off.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:56 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:I expect som changes against the team who played against west ham hope he doesnt fieled a weak squad i predict a 3-0 win mori garcia ciss

just as i predicted
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby OneHotRed » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:59 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:
*XABIALONSO* wrote:I expect som changes against the team who played against west ham hope he doesnt fieled a weak squad i predict a 3-0 win mori garcia ciss

just as i predicted

:bowdown
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DZed » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:00 pm

Perfect order to. Nice one mate!
DZed

Postby drummerphil » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:01 pm

i said on here earlier it had to be rascism to get him sent off like that
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:03 pm

Yes, when it was slowed down on tv i kinda lipread something racist, could have only been that, 3 minutes on the field then booom off ya go, nice to see the referee take action against that though.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SoppMeister » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:03 pm

Great win and a thoroughly entertaining match. I never thought they would get anywhere near our goal. Happy for Nando to get a goal, and what a goal it was! Garcia's header was excellent and it's good to see Cisse grab another. I feel a bit sorry for Crouch, allthough I must admit it's getting frustrating. I was really hoping he was gonna score tonight and the fact that the player who came on for him scored has probably upset him too.

Overall, a great performance. a 2-0 at the weekend and 3-0 here tonight. Crystal who?
SoppMeister

Postby DrTNT » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:07 pm

Good all round proformance from the team (although I'm a bit pi$$ed off that Crouch didn't score). We played well in the first half and even better in the second, brilliant goal by Luis and Cisse's goal gives Rafa some food for thought. Anyway 3 points in the bag and Chelski losing.  :laugh:
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby Sabre » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:09 pm

Don't be too harsh on Crouch mates, he's young. We had Cissé and Morientes who are internationals with regularity in Spain and France, and then we have this lad that's a newcome to the club. He shouldn't have the responsability of scoring most of the goals this season, he must learn. And he'll eventually show what's capable of.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:12 pm

Good result, good goals,good performance. Benitez only made one change, so not much rotation there.

The Aston Villa game really concerns me. Our Champions League hangover needs to end, and Villa will be up for it knowing that they really need a result.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion