Liverpool v portsmouth

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:25 pm

Sabre wrote:He was match fit, but we do have consideration towards the teams that provides us players; that debate was longly discussed here, and since then, Spanish Squad tries not to be agains the interests of the clubs unless it's necessary. Since we were qualified, we wouldn't put in Risk LG heel.

That's why recently Madrid had troubles with Beckham after the game he was sent off. Beckham wanted to be with the squad to make "group", to support them as he is the captain. But Madrid understood that since he couldn't play, he should return to the club at once. In this case I understand Real Madrid, as I'd understand a Liverpool fan that would complain if LG takes risks if not necessary.

Sabre

Yeah i agree with what your saying.

LFC pay his wages and he should be protected, all i mean is that for him to travel that far when Spain were 5-1 and the tie was over...he must be ok.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ozzie1000 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:36 pm

at then end of the day,no  matter hu u play, weak or strong team,the premierships the most exhausting league, we need our fittest 11, but wid luis n and xabi playin 4 spain, in midfield (most demandin position) it willb hard,but den again wid dalikes of gerard,sisoko,zenden n kewell all raring to hu says we cant beat pompeii, with crouch n morientes up front. i dnt think that cisse has got the technicalability 2 b a potent finisher like morientez. 

remember we still got japan round da corner so fitness is important
ozzie1000

Postby supersub » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:47 pm

Has,why do you use all the shortened text speech then hit us with a word like "technicalability"......perhaps tknbilite would have been better suited.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:50 pm

ozzie1000 wrote:says we cant beat pompeii,

pompeii? That blew thousands of years ago mate.  :laugh:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ozzie1000 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:51 pm

aye, ye right der i meant pompey
ozzie1000

Postby AlanHansen » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:52 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
AlanHansen wrote:I think we should play Moro and Cisse, they both scored in the break and if they're on a roll then keep them on it.

Team

Reina
Finnan Carra Hyypia Warnock
Pongo Hamann Alonso Zenden
           Cisse Moro

2-0 to us.

No Gerrard then ?

No, I'd rest him for this one, we should be able to beat pompey without him, have him on the bench just in case.
AlanHansen

Postby 84-1106852058 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:52 pm

ozzie1000 wrote:at then end of the day,no  matter hu u play, weak or strong team,the premierships the most exhausting league, we need our fittest 11, but wid luis n and xabi playin 4 spain, in midfield (most demandin position) it willb hard,but den again wid dalikes of gerard,sisoko,zenden n kewell all raring to hu says we cant beat pompeii, with crouch n morientes up front. i dnt think that cisse has got the technicalability 2 b a potent finisher like morientez. 

Sabre can you translate this please
84-1106852058

Postby stmichael » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:53 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Sabre wrote:ONe of the most bloody tricky things to translate are bloody injuries. :angry: .

Not that he was injured. He was, as we say here, "touched". He had some little pain in the Achiles heel (I don't know how you call that). It's quite common to have some troubles in some sinews along the season, and many times players play under this circumstances. If you break the so called "Achiles heel sinew", you have one of the trickiest injury you can have in that zone. 4-6 months. So if you feel little pain, you'd rather stop to make the sinew rest.

I really hope to have made some sense up there, in some aspects of your language, I'm very constrained. :)

Sabre

Thanx sabre and for what its worth your english is better than mine and 1234 Spams :D

add ozzie1000 to that list
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ozzie1000 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:53 pm

exactly, aint it embarisin dat we have to rely on da guy so much 4 da litlle teams wen we need himmore for da big teams,but den again its da little teams wer we do lose points, so we might need gerard, we shud b able to beat em but we r 2 unpredictable so y take da risk
ozzie1000

Postby Effes » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:54 pm

ozzie1000 wrote:it willb hard,but den again wid dalikes of gerard,technicalability 2 b a potent finisher like morientez. 

Bouyakasha!
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:55 pm

ozzie1000 wrote:exactly, aint it embarisin dat we have to rely on da guy so much 4 da litlle teams wen we need himmore for da big teams,but den again its da little teams wer we do lose points, so we might need gerard, we shud b able to beat em but we r 2 unpredictable so y take da risk

are you on WAP? if so, you are excused.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:55 pm

ozzie1000 wrote:exactly, aint it embarisin dat we have to

I think your command of the english language is more embarrassing tbh.  :no
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:56 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:All you lot have been doing is banging on about how need a settled team this season and now we have one you want to change it?

:no

Whats the point in changing something dramatically if its not broke?

No one wants to change the team but if Xabi is tired, and Luis and Riise are injured then they have to be replaced. Do they not?

What makes you think he's tired?  ??? Because he played a game in midweek? Him and Luis Garcia are not suffering  from physical fatigue, they didn't even train today, so don't give me :censored: about them being tired.

You were one of these calling for rafa's head for making unnesscerssary changes, yet now you're advocating them, get a grip.

If he's got an ounce of sense then he'll pick the same side again. To play Zenden and Hamann in central midfield though would simply be outrageous and you would be asking for a defeat.
115-1073096938

Postby stoney » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:56 pm

Ozzie has obviously been to the 1234spam school of the English language  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ozzie1000 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:03 pm

i do not use internet on a regular basis,as im a more of a text person so hence the reason why im using short hand, im also use to shorthand as it the language i use when in lectures, so i apologise for being so imperfect compared to you literate geniuses who signify the least important factors where as more importantly we need the 3 points tomorrow, i also feel you have to much time on your hands to make comments on such minor mistakes as the point being conveyed was inderstood so therefore my ain was achieved, but if u did not understand the point being put forward and asked me a question i would would have been most happy to have helped

thank you
ozzie1000

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion