Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LittleHobo » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:42 pm

could some1 do a photoshop of pacos head on the body of a goat please
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby agoodmentality » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:44 pm

LittleHobo wrote:why do people still add kewell into their first choice eleven

kewell is a injury prone overpaid fool who needs to be sold quickly

i hate harry kewell myself,,but right now we could do with a player who at least can controll a ball when its played to them, and maybey even earn a corner or two ,,, but really my main point is'nt kewell, its putting the two kids up front together,,,imagine T Henry being told to hold his midfield line on the wing( oh yes he was told that at juve ).
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:44 pm

NANNY RED wrote:I cant believe all this talk about how the team is performing since paco left. he was a member of Rafas bootroom. Rafa is a tactical coach one of the top ones in Europe he is also our manager and he picks the team .
So in other words you could say that when shanks or Paisley were in charge if Ronnie Moran or Fagin would have gone we would never have won all are titles.

Maybe shades of Houllier
account deleted by request

Postby OneHotRed » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:45 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:It is not Rafa where the blame should lie, it's with the players. I agree his team selection was probably wrong but I would still expect the team that started to win.

There are some things you don't see from the comfort of your arm chair you know. Maybe it's good you didn't go because you would have been one of the small minded people who booed at the end in an everton-newcastle style.

I've highlighted below a couple of sentences you just wrote.

As for your last quote you complete :censored:, theres a reason why i've been on here years and only amounted a few posts, I tend not to like to post about whinging and moaning, but at the moment its Justified. Whereas you have obviously just been insulting people every game to rack up the post count.

Only reason I wasnt there tonight you :censored: is that I couldnt get the day off work.

Making assumtions and attacking other people on the forum for their opinions just because you dont agree with them is childish, I never said I was correct, i stated it was my OPINION

I will NEVER boo my team, no matter how bad they play EVER, worst they got from me tonight was a shake of the head as I went to get another beer
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:46 pm

LittleHobo wrote:could some1 do a photoshop of pacos head on the body of a goat please

What??? :laugh:
The Grudge

Postby Scottbot » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:Do not turn up at Anfield thinking you look great with a Crouchenko shirt on its an insult to Schevchenko.

Who's worried about insulting Shevchenko? He's been playing like Crouch since he got into England! :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:50 pm

The Grudge wrote:Listen mate!!

I cant really buy into the fact that Paco leaving is influencing LFC much!If a baldly little Spanish man that is good at P.E. influences such a great institution that much then we really are in trouble!

The fact that you say rotation is scaring the players because they feel they will not play is wrong as well because it does not seem to matter how cr@p certain players play,they will always get a game because their colleague is'tired'!

Benitez will always worry about our opponents,that is his job.Tonight if we played at even 70% of our potential we could have won that game! We played at about 20% of our best,but regardless of the managerial decisions the players selected were not good enough and did not try enough.That is why we lost the game!

If it wasnt for the games since Derby mate I'd agree with you
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:50 pm

The Grudge wrote:
LittleHobo wrote:could some1 do a photoshop of pacos head on the body of a goat please

:D
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:51 pm

The Grudge wrote:

WHY
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:
The Grudge wrote:

YER GOOD IDEA MAYBE THE kkk WOULD FIND IT ATRACTIVE?GOOD SHOUT MATE HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND.
gREAT TOPIC, TOTALLY AGREE (IGNORE EVERONE ELSE) HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa

I dont care what anyone says, it is NOT the lowest form of wit !
I swear by it !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:52 pm

LittleHobo wrote:me brother told me that jamie redknapp is managing a confrence side

is this true?

no its not true. chelsea are getting him to do some management i think as they know that players need all the motivation they can get. thats what we need. someone like mcallister or hamman to come in and coach, to sort out this fecking abomination
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feugo » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:53 pm

Kewell is my t3h hero :(
i still remember.. hes the smart shooter.. :D
En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:54 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Do not turn up at Anfield thinking you look great with a Crouchenko shirt on its an insult to Schevchenko.

Who's worried about insulting Shevchenko? He's been playing like Crouch since he got into England! :D

hOW CAN ANY LIVERPOOL FAN WANT THAT NAME ON THE BACK OF HIS SHIRT?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:54 pm

Scottbot wrote:

Crouch has been bad this season...granted,but in fairness he pulled us out bigtime last year!

Lack of form+lack of confidence..now lack of games!

The poor big man has his leg tied round his head!

Its easy to say hes shi'te but when he plays regularly he is our most efficent striker over the last year!
The Grudge

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:58 pm

CROUCHENCHO please dont spoil one of the best players in the worlds name by turning up at Anfield like a complete kunt.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion