Liverpool v manu

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby laza » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:56 pm

Considering the guy has just arrived with a hardly a game under his belt all season, i think little bit too early to be moaning about his passing.
Time would be better spent moaning about our injury list that forces that sort of baptism of fire
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:56 pm

Santa wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:Just back from the game, can't believe they beat us and they don't deserved it!!

I wish someone going to burn Shrek's house right fcuking now!!!

He is ain't Scouser anymore, ****** him!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I heard someone hurl a cell phone right at him? Pity the phone

when i heard that i fcuking burst out laughing, i wish it hit him though. What a waste of a cell phone though.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:57 pm

Santa wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:Just back from the game, can't believe they beat us and they don't deserved it!!

I wish someone going to burn Shrek's house right fcuking now!!!

He is ain't Scouser anymore, ****** him!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I heard someone hurl a cell phone right at him? Pity the phone

Yes, someone threw the cellphone at Shrek, but missed quite close!! B@stard!! I would be very proud of someone who threw at him because I hate Shrek, he's a c u n t !!!

Hope that cellphone is not new one from christmas present!!! :D
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:58 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WTF HAPPENED IN THE LAST 2 MINS OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing happened, that's the whole fcuking problem.
:angry:  Same as the previous 92 mins...nothing! We should be throwing kitchen sink at them but I think we only managed 2 pathetic attemps all night? Even after they are down to 10 men, we still can't pass. The % of pass completion is downright obscene.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SALTROCK67 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:00 pm

Why did he change the back 4 we missed Finnan big time is he injured. ???  ???  ???
SALTROCK67

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:01 pm

SALTROCK67 wrote:Why did he change the back 4 we missed Finnan big time is he injured. ???  ???  ???

what was wrong with the defence today  ???
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:03 pm

mistyred wrote:What a f@ckin joke they played SH!T i don't care what any one say's Gerrard was Sh1t kept giveing the ball away and he's the big boy who's carrying the team according to everyone well he didn't today, Hamman was ****** kept giving the ball away and was to fllipin slow, Garcia is a greedy ****** and he needs to sort it out cos he could have contributed to goals today when in some lovely positions then ended up wasting the ball.

What a mind f@ck, :angry:  Morientes needed service and not one of the players gave him any, Baros ran his a$$ off as per usual but to no avail, iam quite frankly embarassed and very angry.

The team did not pass the ball well they passed to slow and waited for Scum players to close them down before trying to oick passes then gave the ball away :angry:  :angry: .

F@ck it just F@ck it  :angry:   :angry:

:laugh:  :D  :laugh: You angry MR :D
Lol im p#ssed off aswell we missed alonso and Finnan today, no doubt about it.
Fergie told them to just not lets us play we are very lucky our whole team is not injured with them flying tackles, that where thrown in, the cards speak for themselves.
Our manc buster danny murphys gone, hopefully next time we meet will be at cardiff, and we will do them over once again, shower of f#ckin dirty mancunian b@stards :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:04 pm

Stan Laurel wrote:Yes, someone threw the cellphone at Shrek, but missed quite close!! B@stard!!

That's the problem with technology, the cellphone keep getting smaller and smaller...  :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:04 pm

There was nothing really wrong with the back four its that our goalkeeper fell asleep and let in an awful goal. Had he did a better job this would had been a draw. Neither side dominated over the other, it was a poor game from a Liverpool fan and a football's fan perspective.

You can not the blame the ref either, he was fairly good. Never seen so many yellow cards given but he did his job.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:05 pm

Santa wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:Yes, someone threw the cellphone at Shrek, but missed quite close!! B@stard!!

That's the problem with technology, the cellphone keep getting smaller and smaller...  :angry:

I wish I was there, I would had thrown both of my shoes at him.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:06 pm

A.B. wrote:
Santa wrote:

I wish I was there, I would had thrown both of my shoes at him.

:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SALTROCK67 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:06 pm

Our defence did ok i just cant see that leaving Finnan out to play Pelle was a good choice. ???  ???
SALTROCK67

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:07 pm

and Dudek costs us again, damn! :angry:
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:07 pm

SALTROCK67 wrote:Our defence did ok i just cant see that leaving Finnan out to play Pelle was a good choice. ???  ???

Finnans got a groin strain otherwise he would have played.
Carra was my man of the match give 120% our best player today.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:08 pm

Santa wrote:[That's the problem with technology, the cellphone keep getting smaller and smaller...  :angry:

Bring back the big brick motorola's that would have sorted out his ugly mug  :angry: Stupid bloody phone companies messing with a good thing.
Last edited by mistyred on Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion