Liverpool v manu

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:26 pm

Rooney better get out of Liverpool dead fast or he could find himelf a dead man.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:28 pm

still think we can win too lynds, one goal is all it takes and we are right back in it, Garcia played alrgiht as well I thought and Baros looks lively as usial, bring on Nunez perhaps.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:32 pm

LFC #1 wrote:still think we can win too lynds, one goal is all it takes and we are right back in it, Garcia played alrgiht as well I thought and Baros looks lively as usial, bring on Nunez perhaps.

Yes I agree Garcias playing better but still getting thrown off the ball, and Rooney should be ashamed to be a scouser with that behaviour hes a manc now like the horrible rest of them :angry: .
Hope loads of evertonians are outside anfield and hyjack the coach :D and do him in.
Bet he doesnt play at goodison tho.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:36 pm

Ok im just about calmed down to talk and first thing i say is boy this place is empty for match night and the second thing i say i hate that bloody spoilt brat Rooney
Hopefully Rafa can fire them up though both new signings are going to struggle in second half considering the lack of games they have had in Spain
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:51 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:still think we can win too lynds, one goal is all it takes and we are right back in it, Garcia played alrgiht as well I thought and Baros looks lively as usial, bring on Nunez perhaps.

Yes I agree Garcias playing better but still getting thrown off the ball, and Rooney should be ashamed to be a scouser with that behaviour hes a manc now like the horrible rest of them :angry: .
Hope loads of evertonians are outside anfield and hyjack the coach :D and do him in.
Bet he doesnt play at goodison tho.

he took on heinze down the side, he's playing decent, and had some nice touches

but this has to be the last draw for dudek :Oo:
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:29 pm

Dudeks fault should have got a draw.
Im so p#ssed off now :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:29 pm

Wonder how much Dudek place, at the bookies, on the Scum to win?  We need a goalkeeper, not a fu(king muppet.  I think we should play Biscan in goals, couldn't be any worse that that waste of space.  In fact, why not play without a keeper!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SALTROCK67 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:32 pm

Yep Dudek must be sold another clager against the mancs,i dont think Garcia played well at all, thought SG had a poor game as well by his standards. :angry:  :angry:
SALTROCK67

Postby laza » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:34 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Dudeks fault should have got a draw.
Im so p#ssed off now :angry:

Yeah from Keeper point of view it looks pretty bleak

Kirky on permanent injury list and after that latest blunder i think Dudek confidence levels are pretty much terminal\

Gutted especially considering we were against 10 men for half an hour and they had a fairly long injury list as well as us
Geez whenever i get the time off and Liverpool are featured game, it never goes well
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:35 pm

I still think we were denied a penalty on 3 occassions

1) Scholes throws his hands up in the box to knock away a cross  (think it was scholes)
2)I think it was Baros who was absolutely demolished when he was through on goal and the ref let play go on
3) This one would be a little harsh on Silvestre but he slid and missed when trying to cut Baros from the line and then parried the cross away with his arm

Can someone tell me why these weren't called?  I mean if anything the ref was biased against Man U as everything they did was a card.  But he still missed all the big calls that would have had us scoring goals.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:36 pm

laza wrote:Geez whenever i get the time off and Liverpool are featured game, it never goes well

I know how you feel
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:36 pm

What a f@ckin joke they played SH!T i don't care what any one say's Gerrard was Sh1t kept giveing the ball away and he's the big boy who's carrying the team according to everyone well he didn't today, Hamman was ****** kept giving the ball away and was to fllipin slow, Garcia is a greedy ****** and he needs to sort it out cos he could have contributed to goals today when in some lovely positions then ended up wasting the ball.

What a mind f@ck, :angry:  Morientes needed service and not one of the players gave him any, Baros ran his a$$ off as per usual but to no avail, iam quite frankly embarassed and very angry.

The team did not pass the ball well they passed to slow and waited for Scum players to close them down before trying to oick passes then gave the ball away :angry:  :angry: .

F@ck it just F@ck it  :angry:   :angry:
Last edited by mistyred on Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:37 pm

We didn't do enough up field to get a draw, never mind a win. A couple of attempts at goal is all we can come up with? C'mon, freaking poor display...I lost count the number of times Garcia lost the ball, nippy little player nice touches but all too wasteful. Missed Finnan's overlapping runs and Alonso defence splitting pass.
Dudek...oh too much video games with James lately? Thank you, my weekend is $crewed!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SALTROCK67 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:40 pm

Should have played Nunez from the start.
SALTROCK67

Postby mistyred » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:40 pm

Dudek Off with his head :angry: :angry: i swear he's the Scums twelve man :angry: i hate him he always does it and Hyppia is a load of ****** he does nothing in a tackle he spends more time on his a$$ and giving the ball away to do any good the slow B**st*rd.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion