LIVERPOOL v MANCHESTER UNITED - 12:45 GMT, 13-09-08

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mart » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 pm

whylongball? wrote:
zarababe wrote:The whole team played brilliantly - proves u need toplay as a team- they looked all over the place despite their line-up being awesome.

I would have to agree with you despite Kuyt missing a clear chance and still hasnt leant how to control the ball

At least kuyt hits the ball.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 pm

SCHTOP! BABEL TIME!

Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
metalhead wrote:ONE BIG POSITIVE FROM THE GAME IS THAT WE SHOWED REALLY GREAT CHARACTER TO COME BACK FROM BEHIND

That's what we've been crzing out for the last 5 odd games....  It's all anzone can ask for reallz ..... Can' tell zou how made up I am that we finallz showed it... and against the mancs too! We're off to a flzer now, lads..... lets keep it up.

:buttrock  :buttrock

Conn....who has swapped your z and y around mate ?  :D

i noticed that all game   :D
112-1077774096

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
metalhead wrote:ONE BIG POSITIVE FROM THE GAME IS THAT WE SHOWED REALLY GREAT CHARACTER TO COME BACK FROM BEHIND

That's what we've been crzing out for the last 5 odd games....  It's all anzone can ask for reallz ..... Can' tell zou how made up I am that we finallz showed it... and against the mancs too! We're off to a flzer now, lads..... lets keep it up.

:buttrock  :buttrock

Conn....who has swapped your z and y around mate ?  :D

:D

Swiss Airport lounge kezboard mate..... The bloodz thing keeps wanting me to tzpe in bleeding french or german or something!
ConnO'var

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
bigmick wrote:When Dirk gets a chance, rather than trying to shoot he should just try and control it.

Come on Mick - he was one of our best players today.

Just ignore them!
:D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Fergie on SS
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

bavlondon wrote:
zarababe wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Lets hope Chelsea get a draw.

Yeh - just about to watch the A.rse game against Balckburn .. and will watch chelsea match too  on ESPN

If they draw today and we win next week that will be a good spring board considering Utd travel to Chelsea next week.

.. and we dare to dream YEH !!!!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

I just love it when we're getting the crosses in. Nevermind whoever get to the end of it.
Just as long we have the ball in the opp. penalty box, anything can happen.
How about Pennant & Reira in from the start?? I like to see that.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Great win... I have been waiting for a very long time for this win ... Keep it up !!
LiverpoolMadman

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:06 pm

great result! long overdue and nearly :censored: myself laughing at that bitter scotish :censored: face at full time  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:06 pm

http://freesportstreams.tk/

That link has Chelsea game listed but it says not broadcasting. Do they only start right 3.15 on the dot?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:06 pm

When top 4 teams play you dont see the side going behind win that often and we`ve just done it agaist the so called best side in the prem and europe without our best players and some would say our only match winners, fair enough SG came on with 20 minutes left but i dont think played a part in te goal.
Riera had a good debut and theres no way anyone can say Kuyt looked out of place, and with all the top class on show.
If we can keep playing like that we`ll be there or there abouts, thank fk, now lets go on a run. :bowdown
Last edited by Rush Job on Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:07 pm

I haven't got the faculties to find the "what an opportunity" thread, nor the inclination to work out how many poits we've got in relation to the Mancs/next fixtures and all that old b0ll0cks, but I do know this. They are under a bit of pressure now, and we absolutely MUST not let them off the hook by drawing at home with Hull or whoever the feck it is we play next. Now is not the time for styling, now is the time to go on a sustained run of wins. We normally do A seven or eight game run when it's all over, lets do one now while we're still in it.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby masterraj » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:07 pm

All I can say is well done lads, totally out classed the :censored:. Keep it going.:)
masterraj

Postby Spartan1985 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Awesome game. Masch and Alonso dominated the midfield. Riera had a pretty damn good debut. I wasn't too excited when I heard he was coming especially as Quaresema (Spelling?) was on the market however he looks to be a real catch. Sticks to the left, quick feet, good passing, good crosses. Kuyt was everywhere however his touch and passing are terrible, as is his finishing, has 2 clear chances and really should have put away one of them. Keane was unlucky not to get a touch on one or two balls as well. I reckon once he gets his first goal they'll flow on from there. Lets hope it does hit crouch proportions though!

Like most people here when they got their first goal I thought here we go again however I'm so glad to be proven wrong. I'm so damn happy with the teams effort. What a great start to the season. It really good to see the problems we had in previous season (starting poorly, losing to top 4 teams) seem to be changing a little. :D
Spartan1985

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion