Liverpool v fulham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:20 pm

Santa wrote:There were two teams wearing Red today, one with Biscan and one with Hamann. Totally different game since Hamann came on as we snuffed out their attack and get ours going.
Biscan getting a 6/10? You gotta be joking. I only think Rafa played him today coz we might need him for our CL game (with Xabi injured and Stevie suspended). He did absolutely nothing today, and for once I think I am a better player than one who actually playing for us.
Overall, good team performance and a much needed win...oh have anyone heard Diouf had another good game for Bolton today? To think that we might actually recoup decent money for him afterall.

I watched the Bolton game Santa and he diouf didnt do anything special got booed the whole game from the CP fans :sleepy: . All he done was laugh everytime he missed a shot hes a joke, he wont be playing in the prem next season Ill put my house on it.
CP where very very unlucky today, and that goal once again video technoligy needs to be brought in  ???  the lineman gave it after the ref asked.
CP fought that whole game they where very unlucky not to win or get a draw, Andy Johnson wasted talent there we should have bought him in the transfers.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:20 pm

Santa wrote:...oh have anyone heard Diouf had another good game for Bolton today? To think that we might actually recoup decent money for him afterall.

I've bein saying this for a while now his a diffrent player when he plays for the national team and Bolton compared to when he plays for us. 4 goals in 5 games since his ban and we actually decided to bring Le tallec back  :( only if Bolton get into europe will we get any money and its look a good possibly i didn't understand why rafa never gave him a chance  ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:20 pm

lakes10 wrote:at last we found how to play a second  half of football.

Go on...just say Rafa's HT talk did the trick  :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:23 pm

Santa wrote:

Santa Lakes doesnt like Rafa :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:25 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Santa wrote:There were two teams wearing Red today, one with Biscan and one with Hamann. Totally different game since Hamann came on as we snuffed out their attack and get ours going.
Biscan getting a 6/10? You gotta be joking. I only think Rafa played him today coz we might need him for our CL game (with Xabi injured and Stevie suspended). He did absolutely nothing today, and for once I think I am a better player than one who actually playing for us.
Overall, good team performance and a much needed win...oh have anyone heard Diouf had another good game for Bolton today? To think that we might actually recoup decent money for him afterall.

I watched the Bolton game Santa and he diouf didnt do anything special got booed the whole game from the CP fans :sleepy: . All he done was laugh everytime he missed a shot hes a joke, he wont be playing in the prem next season Ill put my house on it.
CP where very very unlucky today, and that goal once again video technoligy needs to be brought in  ???  the lineman gave it after the ref asked.
CP fought that whole game they where very unlucky not to win or get a draw, Andy Johnson wasted talent there we should have bought him in the transfers.

Yeah saw the game bit here and there and though CP was unlucky with the chances they created. Johnson's miss a certain goal was unexpected seeing his form of late.

i didn't understand why rafa never gave him a chance 

mentality and attitude for a start?

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:26 pm

Theres no question that Rafa has that 'stoke-em-up' ability at the half-time team talk. Its happenened too often to be coincidence that we've stepped up in the second half. I don't want to get madly optimistic just because we have beaten Fulham but I genuinely think that with Morientes and Baros up front, Gerrard and Alonso in the centre and Carra at the back we are developing a bit of a spine. Whisper it quietly but we might be about to begin to become a team if that makes sense. It's about 15 years overdue, but Rafa is the gaffa and thank God we've got him.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:28 pm

Santa wrote:

Santa Lakes doesnt like Rafa :D

I know...that's why he wouldn't give Rafa any credit when the team played well and win. But if we had a bad 2nd half and drew, expect a dozen of posts from Roberts and Lakes calling for Rafa's head. Cowards...

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:30 pm

Im just a bit worried about where the goals are going to come from in our CL games, as Baros is getting swarmed by 2-3 players everytime he gets the ball.  Kicking him everywhere, we should have bought Andy Johnson he would have been eligable to play in the CL and would have got us goals, bread and butter player, dont be suprised after todays performance if he doesnt get an England call up.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:39 pm

Don't forget Earnshaw...bigmick won't :D

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:20 pm

Roberts wrote:I said Morientes would score AVE IT! :D

Ahem Roberts you said 1-0 I said 3-1 see that you was wrong :;):  :D

I was hoping no one would notice :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:25 pm

the great one wrote:
Santa wrote:...oh have anyone heard Diouf had another good game for Bolton today? To think that we might actually recoup decent money for him afterall.

I've bein saying this for a while now his a diffrent player when he plays for the national team and Bolton compared to when he plays for us. 4 goals in 5 games since his ban and we actually decided to bring Le tallec back  :( only if Bolton get into europe will we get any money and its look a good possibly i didn't understand why rafa never gave him a chance  ???

I don't understand why you can't understand why Diouf is doing so well at Bolton.

Diouf would not be able to score as many goals here as he would at Bolton. Why you ask?

Becuase Diouf would not play as a striker here, he would be behind Baros,Morientes and Pongolle. His attitude is a major downside, just like Bellamy's, why should we have Diouf giving us a bad name with his spitting incidents.

Benitez wanted to sign ALT when he was at Valencia, Diouf is not good enough.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:31 pm

A.B. I watched Bolton v CP today and Diouf is cr@p so what hes scored the odd goal, hes rubbish with that smirky grin aswell with everyone laughin at him, as if to say f@ck yous all im on 45 grand a week.
Whats really worrying on this Diouf issue is his loan contract is up at the end of the season, can we sell him for 2-3 million or can he say no I want to stay and we have to pay him off. We signed him for 10 million on the dotted line, I think Liverpool will have to pay him off big time.
Hes a disgrace to football and hes rubbish.
He only looks good in a Bolton team because none of there players are worth more than 2 million.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:34 pm

well....i hope diouf keeps doing what he is doing @ bolton. this way he can fetch at least 5 million pounds..... But seeing that parry is our CEO.......... i am not keeping my hope up.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:36 pm

You mentioned AJ, but I don't think he's good enough for us. Remember Heskey scored plenty of goals before he joined us and look at him now........ he's at Birmingham.

AJ, like all English players are priced fairly high[SWP the hobbit is  valued at 25 million pounds, not worth that much], his tag price would had been 8-10 million, way too much  when you take into consideration that we payed 6.5 million for Morientes.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:38 pm

The_Rock wrote:well....i hope diouf keeps doing what he is doing @ bolton. this way he can fetch at least 5 million pounds..... But seeing that parry is our CEO.......... i am not keeping my hope up.

It's not a matter of Perry, it's a matter of Bolton not having any money. They were willing to sell Pedersen, their best striker, just to get some funds in order to purchase new players.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion