Liverpool v fulham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:23 pm

aco67 wrote:Lets hope we can build on this result

Birmingham away next week should help us up that platform

If the bluesh1te lose tomorrow they've got Chelski next week
and I can't see them getting anything off them
the gap will be down to just 1 point

And the good thing about the bluesh#te is there game against chelseas at 12 :cool:  :D .
So its up to us to get a result at brum to close the gap to one point, if they get beat tomorrow that is.
And guess what we are no longer a one man team like the critics say cause Stevie wasnt at the races today, the team fought as a team, not a one man band.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:41 pm

AND.......Roberts seems to be getting more positive about the team ......good to see lad :cool:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:44 pm

how baD is stevie's head? :(
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:45 pm

and yes:Image
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:52 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:and yes:Image

Weve unleashed Nando Annie :)
Lol at the Bluesh#te sayin BT is better hahahahahaha.

Oh Stevies head, gash wound on the side probably will get stitches, but he didnt play that well TBH. Or maybe he just played normal and the team played well if ya get me drift :;):
Im wondering why anfield was very quiet today with 44 thousand fans tho ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:57 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:and yes:Image

Weve unleashed Nando Annie :)
Lol at the Bluesh#te sayin BT is better hahahahahaha.

Oh Stevies head, gash wound on the side probably will get stitches, but he didnt play that well TBH. Or maybe he just played normal and the team played well if ya get me drift :;):
Im wondering why anfield was very quiet today with 44 thousand fans tho ???

great, so not a very bad news about stevie
BT is better? in their dream!
yes, the crowd was silent, not sure why
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:58 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:how baD is stevie's head? :(

Lets hope he misses the game against Holland knowing sven he will pick him  :(
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:58 pm

My ratings :D

Dudek 6.5
Looked comfortable. Collected the crosses well.

Finnan 7
Another solid game. He went missing when fulham were dominating the game... but eventually kept Boa Morte in check through-out the game.

Carra 7.5
Was Carra nuff said. Another solid game

Hyypia 7.5
Scores a goal and was as cool as ever at the back. He looks to be getting back to his best.

Traore 7
Was very good defending. Made some outstanding crucial tackles (one against Boa Morte to stop it being
3-2.). Went on a good run to pass to morientas, who in turn created a goal for baros. If he keeps improving, he will eventually make a great centreback.

Garcia 6.9
Did not get a seven because he gifted fulham a goal. He worked very hard and made the 1st goal for morientas. Still think his best position is at support striker.

Gerrard 7
OK game. Not his best, But very effective. Actually he was the only player doing the job when fulham was dominating when they scored. A great freekick which lead to hyppia goal. Took some good corners too.

Biscan 6
I don't know what to say. I don't think he even touched the ball in the 1st 20 mins (shocking stat for a central midfielder). He did somewhat protect the defence, but hamann bring more to the team than biscan.

Riise 7
He runs for 90 mins. That is what you get from riise. Still think he is more suited for left back as he does not have technical skills need in left wing. But at this moment, he is putting in a lot of effort at the left. If our striker or gerrard don't score, you can bet on riise on scoring.

Baros 7.5
As usual ran his socks off. Once he and morientas hit it off...we will have a great strike-force.

Morientes 7.5
Awesome header. If our wingers put in hald a decent cross, you can bet morientas will score. Simply class. Very smart to create baros goal. Morientas will score loads of goals this season.... We finally have our 20 goals a season striker (after owen)

Subs

Hamann 7
As soon as hamann came on, i knew we would not concede another goal (though it took an awesome tackle from traore to stop boa morte from scoring). The team looks better with hamann in it than biscan.

Smicer 6
Not enuff time to impress

Warnock 5
Came on too late.

Another good 2nd half performance. Keep it up.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:00 pm

:D Just say it tho BT thats what they call him  :laugh:
BT BT BT, LMFAO.
Lets hope jamie redknaps still a red tomorrow hey and does us a favour :;): .
Cause they are fighting relegation cant see an easy game for the bluenoses. And I cant see the saints going down either.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:01 pm

status of gerrard & riise.................

they are ok  :p

http://www.koptalk.org/forums....1

Gerrard and Riise injury update
#404142 - 05/02/2005 17:22   Reply 

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez says Steven Gerrard and John Arne Riise are both ok despite taking knocks during today's 3-1 win over Fulham.

Gerrard left the pitch with a bandage around his head while Riise went down heavily towards the end of the match.

"There's no problem with Steven," said the boss. "It's just small damage, it's not important. I will tell Mr Eriksson that he's ok.

"Riise is ok. We decided to change for tactical reasons. He wasn't injured
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:06 pm

Im not into this player rating stuff but TBH Traores had alot of good games for us lately. I think he will end up staying hes saved our @rses on numerous occasions this season and that tackle at the end was brilliant, to stop Boa Morte, from the result being 2-3, against charlton fantastic tackle again at the end.
I say keep Djimi he didnt cost us much, he doesnt get injured easy, and hes played really well.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:09 pm

Whats the difference between everton and foot and mouth? foot and mouth made it to europe  :D
They are actually going mad on the everton board that arsenal are beating villa 3-0 :laugh: . They are saying 3rd is our how dare arsenal do that :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:13 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Im not into this player rating stuff but TBH Traores had alot of good games for us lately. I think he will end up staying hes saved our @rses on numerous occasions this season and that tackle at the end was brilliant, to stop Boa Morte, from the result being 2-3, against charlton fantastic tackle again at the end.
I say keep Djimi he didnt cost us much, he doesnt get injured easy, and hes played really well.

I never understanded why Traore got alot of stick after the Burnley game yeh it was a bad mistake but he made some crucial last gasp tackles away when we beat Deportivo last year  :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:15 pm

There were two teams wearing Red today, one with Biscan and one with Hamann. Totally different game since Hamann came on as we snuffed out their attack and get ours going.
Biscan getting a 6/10? You gotta be joking. I only think Rafa played him today coz we might need him for our CL game (with Xabi injured and Stevie suspended). He did absolutely nothing today, and for once I think I am a better player than one who actually playing for us.
Overall, good team performance and a much needed win...oh have anyone heard Diouf had another good game for Bolton today? To think that we might actually recoup decent money for him afterall.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:18 pm

Gerrard has been quiet in the past couple of games, wonder wtf is going on. Great victory, just what we needed.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion