Liverpool v fulham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:41 pm

i don't think Pedersen is their best striker seeing how he is always on the bench......

If bolton can't afford diouf, then some spanish club might sign him. (forlan is 1 of the top scorers there..can u imagine that  :D )
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 pm

The_Rock wrote:i don't think Pedersen is their best striker seeing how he is always on the bench......

If bolton can't afford diouf, then some spanish club might sign him. (forlan is 1 of the top scorers there..can u imagine that  :D )

Pedersen is their leading goal-scorer, you can look it up if you want.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:54 pm

is it ? Well i belief u  :D .

read in some forums about this. Diouf for Nolan (1 for 1 x-change).

Wat do you all think ?
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:02 pm

Have some of that! Lovely. About time big Sami pitched in (and I have him in my fantasy team). Mori grabs another one, is this the start of a trend? I hope so. And Milan? Well,... the boy's good. Ya know? The boy is GOOOOOOD. Everyone played with a conviction and the right attitude. Sometimes, little clips of poor skill dripped through, and we need a new goal keeper. But I must say that all of the minor floors, were eclipsed by a feeling of ambition, pride and talent. LFC looked like a team that wanted to win, and they've got the goods to back it up. I know it's only Fulham, but it's a start. So, Mr Lawrenson, stick that in your pipe and do what you do best,... suck!

:)
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:20 pm

Well, i won't go as far as to say we have turned the corner. We have birmingham next (i think). It would be a tuff match there. But if we could beat them (why didn't we get pennant -thats another story), then rafa has finally striked a balance in the team. This will serve us well for the reminder of this season.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:22 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:Have some of that! Lovely. About time big Sami pitched in (and I have him in my fantasy team). Mori grabs another one, is this the start of a trend? I hope so. And Milan? Well,... the boy's good. Ya know? The boy is GOOOOOOD. Everyone played with a conviction and the right attitude. Sometimes, little clips of poor skill dripped through, and we need a new goal keeper. But I must say that all of the minor floors, were eclipsed by a feeling of ambition, pride and talent. LFC looked like a team that wanted to win, and they've got the goods to back it up. I know it's only Fulham, but it's a start. So, Mr Lawrenson, stick that in your pipe and do what you do best,... suck!

:)

We have Carson.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:23 pm

The_Rock wrote:Well, i won't go as far as to say we have turned the corner. We have birmingham next (i think). It would be a tuff match there. But if we could beat them (why didn't we get pennant -thats another story), then rafa has finally striked a balance in the team. This will serve us well for the reminder of this season.

So we should sign a players on loans now? Whats the advantage of that? You sign a player on a loan, he gels with the squad and he might be off at the end.

You either sign a player or you don't.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:01 am

Great result, havent seen the match yet but i look forward to watching it
Now we just need those blues to fall over tonight
I think it good to see Diouf scoring for Bolton as well, if there is any luck. There may be someone out there dumb enough to buy him and at least we can recoup some money
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion