Liverpool v Birmingham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:10 pm

Bayer Leverkeusen are fcuking laughing of how easy they got it this round.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:11 pm

saying get ready for 5th place is a disgrace, ok poor performance but its not all bad, have some faith in yur team instead of going on like that, angry im sure alot of u's are but think before u speak
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:13 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:saying get ready for 5th place is a disgrace, ok poor performance but its not all bad, have some faith in yur team instead of going on like that, angry im sure alot of u's are but think before u speak

How many points do you expect everton to drop? and how many points do you expect us to get from the remaining fixtures? My moneys on everton getting more points than they already have over us.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:13 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:saying get ready for 5th place is a disgrace, ok poor performance but its not all bad, have some faith in yur team instead of going on like that, angry im sure alot of u's are but think before u speak

yeah, same ole, same ole.

Cant wait till next season where we can string 3 wins in a row
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:13 pm

Dalglish wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Liverpool 4 EVA wrote:One of the reasons I dislike this current Liverpool side is because 80% is still Houlliers RUBBISH....Hence why we still get Houllier like results....

When this team really becomes Benitez's, we will see something very different....

not saying a word...in fact i am off to go and bang my head at a wall

How long do you think we can blame Houllier for ?  ???

Stop taking cheap shots at the former Boss and look at where the responsibility lies for this inept perfformance .i.e. the PLAYERS !

There's no pride with putting on the red shirt anymore (Carra excluded of course). It's about which club will pay me more money, how many Ferraris can I buy this year etc. etc.

The only thing I will balme Houllier right now is that he clean out out transfer kitty before he left. Beyond that this sad bunch of players (starting with Gerrard and Biscan) is a disgrace to our shirt. Get an investor in. Major surgeries needed this summer. Players I will retain are Baros, Morientes, Carragher, Alonso, Riise, Cisse and Finnan (maybe Garcia as well). Beyond that, the rest are dispensable.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:15 pm

el_stinger wrote:
Dalglish wrote:
el_stinger wrote:fcuking injuries

Another Excuse  ???

PLAYERS on the pitch win and lose games not the ones in the treatment room !

Get over it mate, we aint got the quality of players playing in the Premiership. Uninspiring, moral-breaking injuries, terrible player management (Houllier) and a chairman that has spent money on shiiiite players for his previous manager, which has left us in a state of utter ******.

If the players werent injured, they wouldnt be in the treatment room, and they'd be out on the pitch, dikchead.

Don't you patronise me with cheap digs at former servants of Liverpool Football club and put forward lame excuses at a poor team performance by the players.

If you want to debate the issues then fine but using name calling to add weight to your argument isn't on  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:15 pm

Santa wrote:
Dalglish wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Liverpool 4 EVA wrote:One of the reasons I dislike this current Liverpool side is because 80% is still Houlliers RUBBISH....Hence why we still get Houllier like results....

When this team really becomes Benitez's, we will see something very different....

Stop taking cheap shots at the former Boss and look at where the responsibility lies for this inept perfformance .i.e. the PLAYERS !

There's no pride with putting on the red shirt anymore (Carra excluded of course). It's about which club will pay me more money, how many Ferraris can I buy this year etc. etc.

The only thing I will balme Houllier right now is that he clean out out transfer kitty before he left. Beyond that this sad bunch of players (starting with Gerrard and Biscan) is a disgrace to our shirt. Get an investor in. Major surgeries needed this summer. Players I will retain are Baros, Morientes, Carragher, Alonso, Riise, Cisse and Finnan (maybe Garcia as well). Beyond that, the rest are dispensable.

Agreed on the players to keep, ****** we are going to need an hell of a lot of money, to replace all the dead wood.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aco67 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:16 pm

I was buzzin after the bluesh1te got beat

now I won't be able to go into work on Monday with my head held high because I know the bluenoses will be laughing their @rses off & god knows I work with a hell of a lot of them  :down:
Beer...........
The cause of......
And solution to..........
All of lifes problems............
aco67

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:18 pm

Finishing 4th is not mathematically impossible but seeing performance against Southampton and now Birmingham, do you think we can boost to have a better "Team" than Everton?

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:19 pm

Santa wrote:
Dalglish wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

i would agree with those players u said, except for gerrard he is quality but he cant produce it tos ave us every match , no player can

and im not sure about finnan, but yes u're right, the rest wouldnt care if they went

in the summer, we can do alot
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:19 pm

Dalglish wrote:
el_stinger wrote:
Dalglish wrote:
el_stinger wrote:fcuking injuries

Another Excuse  ???

PLAYERS on the pitch win and lose games not the ones in the treatment room !

Get over it mate, we aint got the quality of players playing in the Premiership. Uninspiring, moral-breaking injuries, terrible player management (Houllier) and a chairman that has spent money on shiiiite players for his previous manager, which has left us in a state of utter ******.

If the players werent injured, they wouldnt be in the treatment room, and they'd be out on the pitch, dikchead.

Don't you patronise me with cheap digs at former servants of Liverpool Football club and put forward lame excuses at a poor team performance by the players.

If you want to debate the issues then fine but using name calling to add weight to your argument isn't on  ???

Sorry, just hate ppl back peddling the main issue here.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:20 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Agreed on the players to keep, ****** we are going to need an hell of a lot of money, to replace all the dead wood.

I say out with the lamp shades and in with the sofas.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red or dead » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:21 pm

what's wrong with gerrard if he want's to go then go he is a great player but maybe not a good captain when i played and we were not playing  well it was the capt job to bollxxc us he does not seem to be able to do that and push the other players, on the other hand some of these players need bomb up there ar@s to make them move maybe its there fat wallets draging them down.
red or dead

Postby Dalglish » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:21 pm

"Team" is the keyword here Santa. Everton have one but we sadly don't. ???

I still think we may well qualify for the Champions League. it wasn't won or lost today but Benitez needs to wake up and smell the roses and find a solution to the lack of fight in this current Liverpool team.

We have the better players but sadly not the better team ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:31 pm

FACT Gerrards going the end of the season, FACT Houllier spent 150 million and with that amount of cash spent we should have well wont the league and the CL, he got Gerrard and Carragher and Owen for nothing.
Dont know what kind of mindset that man instilled into the players but it still has a lingering effect.
We are not a team we just have a few good players but so do Spurs.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion