Liverpool players and rafa interview

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby pablinho » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:51 pm

Sabre wrote:CGGY I will as soon as I have time. I don't use to listen the SER because I hate them (false rumours, anti north teams, pro madridist bast.ards

omg sabre again with your political comments , this is a   forum of Liverpool, stop the useless whine to SER , you must admit  that program has each night more than 1 million of ppl at 00 am-01:30am, second program only has 300k.

ps  : i listened the interview yesterday at bed ^^
CD Castellon - Spain
pablinho

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:14 pm

Good read.
115-1073096938

Postby L-type » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:23 pm

some absolute great stuff, great to hear even Moro's settled in nicely.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:27 pm

Luis I don't know and will never know if there was a place forme there but i came here and I'm a European champion and nobody can take that away from me.

:D

hand it over garcia  :laugh:

good read cggy!!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:27 pm

Quote (Sabre @ Jan. 18 2006,10:40)
CGGY I will as soon as I have time. I don't use to listen the SER because I hate them (false rumours, anti north teams, pro madridist bast.ards

omg sabre again with your political comments , this is a   forum of Liverpool, stop the useless whine to SER , you must admit  that program has each night more than 1 million of ppl at 00 am-01:30am, second program only has 300k.

Are you f*cking serious? :angry:

Where in the hell do you see political comments? You must be blind if you don't see they are blind Real Madrid supporters. I have seen how a blatant dive of Ronaldo against my team has been commented like this "oh, well given penalty" by Hipolito Rincon, so get a grip.

False rumours? mind you they have placed Nihat and Prieto several times in Valencia, half the league in Japan, and the other half in Liverpool

ANd yes indeed this is a bloody LFC forum, I'm a regular on it, so think twice you idiot before you bring your insularism here, I was not talking about politics.

Oh and bring back García, that was proper late night footie journalism, not that idiots that mix so called humour with bad journalism. The fact that is followed by more than one million, is just the prove of how many morons are among the  football supporters in ****MY****** country. And I stress the my, before you say any prejudice you might have.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby pablinho » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:50 pm

Sabre wrote:
Quote (Sabre @ Jan. 18 2006,10:40)
CGGY I will as soon as I have time. I don't use to listen the SER because I hate them (false rumours, anti north teams, pro madridist bast.ards

Are you f*cking serious? :angry:

Where in the hell do you see political comments? You must be blind if you don't see they are blind Real Madrid supporters. I have seen how a blatant dive of Ronaldo against my team has been commented like this "oh, well given penalty" by Hipolito Rincon, so get a grip.

False rumours? mind you they have placed Nihat and Prieto several times in Valencia, half the league in Japan, and the other half in Liverpool

ANd yes indeed this is a bloody LFC forum, I'm a regular on it, so think twice you idiot before you bring your insularism here, I was not talking about politics.

Oh and bring back García, that was proper late night footie journalism, not that idiots that mix so called humour with bad journalism. The fact that is followed by more than one million, is just the prove of how many morons are among the  football supporters in ****MY****** country. And I stress the my, before you say any prejudice you might have.

1 false rumors : that program is the best   and this is a fact , +1 million ppl  hear it each night , ofc sometimes  they do false rumors but tbh this happens in all newspapers, radios etc..

2. anti north teams : Totally lie , they are not anti-teams  , besides his best journalist Santiago Segurola is supporter of Athletic Bilbao

3-pro madridist :censored: : Another big lie: Then main journalist of the program is supporter of Atletico De Madrid. and absoluty  all the days there are journalist from Barcelona. Ofc they speak mainly  about madrid and Barça , because they are the best teams in Spain.

You are judging them, but you say "i dont listen SER", is very sad you say they are  anti- north teams, is totally stupid tbh

im not the lawyer of SER but i am  feeling offended cos i listen them all nights.
CD Castellon - Spain
pablinho

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:43 pm

Run. Run while you can. Because If you continue being a :censored:, I'm going  bring the mates quotes of that channel that will embarrass you. Because among their many comments about other nations, they have said very "funny" for you but "disgusting" for me comments about england. Among many other countries of course.

I've seen how sensible pieces of information, such as one supporter of my team dead has been treated in the SER. Of course, I'm pretty sure you were not offended by that. After all, 75% of the time they talk about the big two, and 25% the rest of primera division. Of course I understand that Castellon hasn't been even mentioned in the last 20 years, and thus you get little offence. Of course, you'll find funny all those racist jokes they do about Koreans and other nations. Yeah, they do no harm, do they?

As I said, run. Run because my patience wears thin with some kind of morons. And I'm being very very very patient here. What have you come here for mate? we talk about LFC here. The Spaniards are some valuable players in the team, but nobody thinks here that this is Spanish Liverpool whatsoever, and that :censored: can be heard often in that dial or Marca, for that matter. That cheap nationalism that is supporter of LFC just because they have some Spaniards.

The best thing I'll do is to ignore you. And I'm making you a favour. Close the door when you get away, and please, do not make much noise. :;):
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:36 pm

Sabre wrote:Run. Run while you can. Because If you continue being a :censored:, I'm going  bring the mates quotes of that channel that will embarrass you. Because among their many comments about other nations, they have said very "funny" for you but "disgusting" for me comments about england. Among many other countries of course.

I've seen how sensible pieces of information, such as one supporter of my team dead has been treated in the SER. Of course, I'm pretty sure you were not offended by that. After all, 75% of the time they talk about the big two, and 25% the rest of primera division. Of course I understand that Castellon hasn't been even mentioned in the last 20 years, and thus you get little offence. Of course, you'll find funny all those racist jokes they do about Koreans and other nations. Yeah, they do no harm, do they?

As I said, run. Run because my patience wears thin with some kind of morons. And I'm being very very very patient here. What have you come here for mate? we talk about LFC here. The Spaniards are some valuable players in the team, but nobody thinks here that this is Spanish Liverpool whatsoever, and that :censored: can be heard often in that dial or Marca, for that matter. That cheap nationalism that is supporter of LFC just because they have some Spaniards.

The best thing I'll do is to ignore you. And I'm making you a favour. Close the door when you get away, and please, do not make much noise. :;):

Go 'ed Sabre
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:44 pm

Go 'ed Sabre

Hi Effes. Full version please. Not sure if you are sending me to bed, you are saying go red, or what.

I don't like to be harsh with people. Even less with my countrymates, but it really pisses me off some things. My comments were not political on this case, but sometimes, everything that says a northern Spaniard like me (Basque) is automatically labeled.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:56 pm

Sabre wrote:
Go 'ed Sabre

Hi Effes. Full version please. Not sure if you are sending me to bed, you are saying go red, or what.

I don't like to be harsh with people. Even less with my countrymates, but it really pisses me off some things. My comments were not political on this case, but sometimes, everything that says a northern Spaniard like me (Basque) is automatically labeled.

go 'ed sabre

literally maens

you tell him sabre

or just

go on sabre
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:02 pm

I would, but that would take some effort, wouldn't convince him, and would annoy you. So it's better if I didn't.

What it pisses me off is that I love Spain. I'm proud of my country. But the verything I cannot stand is the "We Spaniards are the best, with no mistakes" attitude.

We do plenty of mistakes. The mere fact that Marca a football diary is more sold than the most important newspaper, says it all really. Having 1 million of spectators means nothing in terms of reliability.

We don't have The Mirror or the *** in Spain, so those footie related press are the ones who say that the English girls are fat, or the Italians girls are hairy. I like both humour and journalism, but make an strange mix of bad humour, bad xenophobe jokes, nationalism, and little football knowledge is just a product I don't like

There used to be a good journalist in Madrid. Garcia. But he was so independent that he was unconfortable for the stablishment .
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glofut » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:37 pm

It's cool, Sabre. We know some things about bias, as you'll know. I lived in Spain for a bit and understand the bias that goes on. You've a home from home here, mate.
Faith is a passionate intuition.
Glofut

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:19 am

Sabre ignore this fool mate, who is he anyway ???
Your one of us now tell him to p.iss off  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Erica » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:21 am

That program on Spanish radio "El Larguero" just talks about Real Madrid (60%) Barcelona (20%) and all the rest of the teams (20%).
Since I do not give a sh.t about Real Madrid, and I enjoy their defeats, it is a long time since I listened to it for the last time. Even when our Liverpool players were interviewed, I preferred to read what Cisses posted. Some people think that if you hate Real Madrid you are not a good Spanish citizen. Bullsh.t! I am Spanish and I hate Real Madrid and I do not get on well with all their arrogant supporters. Ignore Pablinho, Sabre. He may be from Castellon, but I can see he supports the arrogant galácticos.
Erica

Postby Sabre » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:32 am

Thanks Erica. That helped. Not because Pablinho. He's a twát .But because you know what's going on in Spain. There are serious clubs like Zaragoza , Sporting, Real Sociedad, Betis, that are classics and have done lots of good things for the Spanish football, but in Spain we have that part of Spain, that has not tradition in football, and in which villages are divided in two sections, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

This happens in the village of my father in La Rioja, Half of the twáts are from Bar$a and read the diary Sport (Bar$a) the other half, read Marca and are of Madrid. None of them has a clue of football. Then I appear in the swimming pool of the village with my Real Sociedad or Liverpool shirt, looking with disdain all that bandwagon supporters :pirate 

Of course then they're surprised that Logroñes or Castellon are in Segunda B, and Real Sociedad is always in Primera :;): if they bought a season ticket of their own club they might stand a chance to see a primera game , further than in a cup game (like Zamora)!. I know you agree this, because you also are from a city with a PROPER football tradition :;):

So

<Lando Griffin spirit took me>

Pablinho, you rotten flaccid little dog syphilitic penis, F*ck off you idiot, and read all the threads from the first to the last year here. You might after two decades  realise how sad you are but we could perhaps maintain a football chat with what you have learnt. Go and drool with Beckham you to$$er and leave us alone here. We talk serious football here. And stop listen to the radio, w*anker, you've got enormous amounts filth in your ears already, and do buy a season ticket for Castalia, which I'm sure hasn't 1 Million supporters nowadays. :angry:

</Lando Griffin spirit took me>

:laugh:
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion