Liverpool have accepted a 8.5 million bid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red_indian » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:54 pm

for all you conspiracy theorists out there - perhaps GH wants to price Baros out of a move anywhere in the premiership - i mean why sell to Villa for £2m less just to keep Baros happy. That means we cannot buy Owen and GH is left bidding for Owne all on his tod...
red_indian

Postby akumaface » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:02 pm

stmichael wrote:this doesn't make sense. baros and houllier never got on when baros was here. houllier never played him. not long ago i heard baros slagging off houllier in the press aswell saying he had "knocked the confidence out of him".

however, for £8.5m snap their hands off. :D

It make sense as Houllier may just wants to continue to make Baros life more miserable. That's why Baros is rejecting the idea as he is not as stupid as he looks.....he knows what Houllier is up to.   :wwww
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:11 pm

I know its of the subject but CGGY you should really change sig picture. I like Cisse but that picture looks like a pin up picture for a girl. Seriously mate sort it out.

I hope Baros does go to France but i just hope he goes in any case.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby robsil » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:16 pm

red_indian wrote:for all you conspiracy theorists out there - perhaps GH wants to price Baros out of a move anywhere in the premiership - i mean why sell to Villa for £2m less just to keep Baros happy. That means we cannot buy Owen and GH is left bidding for Owne all on his tod...

If Houllier was that smart he wouldn't have bought Diouf!   :D
robsil

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:43 pm

bye bye baros hello owen, dont sell cisse as well tho not unless we sell him for like £20mill
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:50 pm

[quote] Would be good business that, and it may force Villa to up their bid if they want him. Anything over 7 million would be fantastic

i think that is EXACTLY the point.....could be ged upping the ante so his old club get some more reddies!!! :D  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby A.B. » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:24 am

I know its of the subject but CGGY you should really change sig picture. I like Cisse but that picture looks like a pin up picture for a girl. Seriously mate sort it out.

CGGY is a girl.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby oOShrimpyOo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:09 am

baros will have CL football at lyon, so he will be playing top flight football, i cant see how he has this bad perception of the french league, ok it may not be as good as the english or spanish league, but if we look at say monaco, look how well they done reaching the CL final. i agree it makes me believe that its more to do with the fact that GH is in charge at lyon.
i hope he sees sense in going though as 8.5mil is a good deal for us, and he will be playing CL football, i cant see him ever doing that with villa!
oOShrimpyOo

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:15 am

owen should be a lfc player in the next 48hrs
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:31 am

A.B. wrote:

CGGY is a girl.

:D Well I was the last time I looked  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:55 am

bavlondon wrote:I know its of the subject but CGGY you should really change sig picture. I like Cisse but that picture looks like a pin up picture for a girl. Seriously mate sort it out.

I hope Baros does go to France but i just hope he goes in any case.

bavlondon  dont worry about it we all make mistakes  :laugh:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:47 am

No matter how much Houllier may bid, it's useless if Baros won't go there...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:56 am

azriahmad wrote:No matter how much Houllier may bid, it's useless if Baros won't go there...

i dont understand his choice azriahmad   play for villa [who]  or sign for the french champions and get champions league football  the deal would be better for us to  :cool:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:04 am

That's the thing about people's decisions, matrix. There may be factors which are not that obvious to us because of a lack of details being disclosed.

Maybe it is just that the EPL teams offer more wages due to more telly money available. He won't admit to this because he may not want to be seen as a mercenary or just plain greedy.

Now that Houllier is flushed with a 25 million windfall, he can offer competitive wages plus CL games which would make Lyon that much more attractive.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:53 am

if u worked for a focked up boss before, will u work for him again ?
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion