Liverpool get groundshare request - Again! yawn zzzzzzzzz

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:43 pm

Deal or No Deal,  Answer = NO FERKIN DEAL,  enough said
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:05 pm

If Everton can only afford to build a new stadium by selling out to Tesco then what the hell are they going to bring to a shared stadium 'cos it sure as hell ain't gonna be money of any kinds. When will they realise this is a NON STARTER! :angry:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:53 am

What the f@ck! Just imagine sharing a room with your enemy. Idiot!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:12 am

Dallas firm HKS

This is the company building the new Dallas Cowboys stadium with retractable roof.

If Hicks and Gillett can build something as cool as that for LFC, then that would make Manhattan happy.

Groundshare? No fooking way.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:14 am

Woollyback wrote:customer: can i have a pint of kronenbourg please?

barmaid: are you sure you won't consider a bucket of piss instead?

what feckin planet is that councillor on?

groundshare with that lot? no. no way. never.

:laugh:  Brightened up my morning with that example there wooly.

I hate Everton, I really do fucking hate them and I would never, ever consider sharing our new stadium with that shower of shite from across the park.

Clingy bastards.

On the subject of dawsons question about the Americans considering it to save money - No fucking chance. I heard a rumour David Moores put it in writing that they would not groundshare - that could be :censored: - even if it is, I seriously doubt whether they would want to alienate the whole match-going fan base with a move like that.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbilly1960 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:03 am

Its bad enough having to city share with the blueshite (well until they go to knowsley hehe ) but sharing a fecking ground. Would rather pi55 on my cornflakes and eat them without sugar.
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby Rafa D » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:21 am

Its gets better

YOU BITTER BLUESHITE BASTARDS

Everton Petition

Liverpool Fc new owners are trying revise the plans that liverpool city council in there wisdom had passed,The original plans were for Liverpool Fc to build a 60,000 seat stadium in Stanly park,which is in an area where people do not have a lot,they now want to build a 80000 seat concrete bowl intead, In this area there is not a lot for the kids to do,A lot of the kids and parents alike use the park ,I undertand the regeration to the area this MAY bring, but the council should not be ruining the park areas to help them to improve other areas, They are also allowing public money to help fund this project,How the original plans were passed only our local council can answer, but if any further plans were agreed i think there should be a government enquiry into whoever is responsible for agreeing to those plans, At a time when the enviroment etc and recycling in the home is being talked up by our goverment and we are all being encouraged to try to do our bit for the enviroment,it goes against all that the goverment SAYS it stands for by agreeing to allow building work to take over our parks in the first place let alone agreeing to any further plans.
Last edited by Rafa D on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:10 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Its gets better

Everton Petition

Liverpool Fc new owners are trying revise the plans that liverpool city council in there wisdom had passed,The original plans were for Liverpool Fc to build a 60,000 seat stadium in Stanly park,which is in an area where people do not have a lot,they now want to build a 80000 seat concrete bowl intead, In this area there is not a lot for the kids to do,A lot of the kids and parents alike use the park ,I undertand the regeration to the area this MAY bring, but the council should not be ruining the park areas to help them to improve other areas, They are also allowing public money to help fund this project,How the original plans were passed only our local council can answer, but if any further plans were agreed i think there should be a government enquiry into whoever is responsible for agreeing to those plans, At a time when the enviroment etc and recycling in the home is being talked up by our goverment and we are all being encouraged to try to do our bit for the enviroment,it goes against all that the goverment SAYS it stands for by agreeing to allow building work to take over our parks in the first place let alone agreeing to any further plans.

Whoever wrote it is a complete mong. The grammar is awful, not to mention the spelling and punctuation.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:31 am

Everton Petition

That petitions got a grand total of.............

3 signatures  :laugh:

They'd soon change their tune if they were allowed to build on Walton Hall Park like some of them supposedly want according to that interview with that Bradley.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:38 am

I made a research about new stadiums and most of them needed LOTS of money more than expected. Most of it due to neighbours and traders of the zone sueing the club that made the stadium in the justice. In some cases the contruction was stopped and everything.

A new stadium with restaurants, commerce is a big impact in town-planning, and as far as I could read that caused quite a lot of troubles in other stadiums around Europe, and as a result, the initial project became much more expensive. Fortunately though, we have two Americans to finance that.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:09 pm

I see they got an incredible 6751 through the gates for their "Unfinished business" with Barcelona last night.

They lost by the way.

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:17 am

Everton Petition

It's now got a massive 15 votes, 7 of which are actually LFC fans taking the p*ss out of the bitter funkers. :D

The problem with groundsharing, that the bitter punks don't realise, is that LFC would incur massive cleaning and fumigation bills before every match, to rid the joint of the lingering bluesh*te "aroma" from the week before.

In all seriousness, though - our club would end up having to hose the seats down before every match, as the scruffy fookers would stand and have a p*ss on the seats just as they were leaving the scene of yet another Neverton loss.

Can you honestly put it past them?

W*nkers.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:24 pm

id rather share my bum with elton john
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby jaytoothetee » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:33 pm

that bradley bloke is a complete tw*t... it'd be f*ckin murder to have to share with them, but you also have to see it from the everton point of view
...it'd just be embarrassing not to be able to have your own ground... to have to borrow off your neighbours and massive rivals every other week - and even the pathetic blueshi.te can see that, can't they??
absolute load of sh*t - it would be a disaster for both teams

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:53 pm

Not a fair of it,couldnt imagine having not having a home that belongs completly to ourselves and were proud of.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion