Liverpool complete signing of 15-year-old spanish - Jesus joaquin fernandez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:16 pm

I've been on here for four years longer than you GYBS, and unlike Bazza I haven't had spells on the sidelines. During that time, I have made 7438 posts over a  stretch of five years. You have been a member for under one year, and are fast approaching 7000 posts. You have gone past the likes of Barry like he is standing still, and I feel very much like the tortoise after the hare has woken up. By my reckoning, you are around 500 posts behind me so I suspect will hear a "whoosh!" as you zip by, followed by the ground all around me catching fire, sometime around the middle of next month.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:25 pm

So what mick ? does it really matter in the grand scheme of things ? Im here to talk about football and will post in a thread were i feel have an opinion on a subject that interests me - im not bothered about how many posts i have made nor how many posts other people have made - i just get on with it and talk about things im passionate about - Liverpool Football Club and Football in General . I have had insults thrown at me left right and centre - had people threaten me , had people call my mum a wh.ore , had people threaten to send  messages to my friends on facebook - people threaten to send e mails to my boss saying im a racist, been called a peadophile many many more all because im passionate about Liverpool and post on a Football Forum . Yet do you see me throwing insults about ? no i just stick to football but that seems to be a crime to some people . Quite sad really .

I have a different posting style to some people - is it really that much of a crime ?
Last edited by GYBS on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Its nothing to do with post count,that great guy BarryBelfast had a shi,tload of posts Mick.But GYBS you just perforate threads..fuc'kin stop it man.please

I like this forum and mostly just like to read what others say..but ya cant go into a thread anywhere on the whole bloody board without you turning the soil..I dont know why,becuse you never say anything that is not stupid and when it is sensible its obvious!

Just try and calm it down a bit ffs please..never in the history of newkit has there been a more rapid shooter...absolutely no need lad! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 pm

GYBS wrote:So what mick ? does it really matter in the grand scheme of things ? Im here to talk about football and will post in a thread were i feel have an opinion on a subject that interests me - im not bothered about how many posts i have made nor how many posts other people have made - i just get on with it and talk about things im passionate about - Liverpool Football Club and Football in General . I have had insults thrown at me left right and centre - had people threaten me , had people call my mum a wh.ore , had people threaten to send  messages to my friends on facebook - people threaten to send e mails to my boss saying im a racist, been called a peadophile many many more all because im passionate about Liverpool and post on a Football Forum . Yet do you see me throwing insults about ? no i just stick to football but that seems to be a crime to some people . Quite sad really .

I have a different posting style to some people - is it really that much of a crime ?

Just keep it real homie.
Eagle

Postby Parkinson » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:29 pm

bigmick wrote:I've been on here for four years longer than you GYBS, and unlike Bazza I haven't had spells on the sidelines. During that time, I have made 7438 posts over a  stretch of five years. You have been a member for under one year, and are fast approaching 7000 posts. You have gone past the likes of Barry like he is standing still, and I feel very much like the tortoise after the hare has woken up. By my reckoning, you are around 500 posts behind me so I suspect will hear a "whoosh!" as you zip by, followed by the ground all around me catching fire, sometime around the middle of next month.

Don't worry fella it will be a long time before I ever catch you up. Or if I ever will.  :D
Parkinson

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:33 pm

bigmick wrote:I've been on here for four years longer than you GYBS, and unlike Bazza I haven't had spells on the sidelines. During that time, I have made 7438 posts over a  stretch of five years. You have been a member for under one year, and are fast approaching 7000 posts. You have gone past the likes of Barry like he is standing still, and I feel very much like the tortoise after the hare has woken up. By my reckoning, you are around 500 posts behind me so I suspect will hear a "whoosh!" as you zip by, followed by the ground all around me catching fire, sometime around the middle of next month.

Don't worry mate!

I've been here 6 years and even you've posted twice as many as me... quality not quantity :;):  :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Quality not quantity--- I like that.....

Bigmicks posts are really good... At times it hard to sleep so better to read one of micks chapter.. :D
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Madmax wrote:Quality not quantity--- I like that.....

Bigmicks posts are really good... At times it hard to sleep so better to read one of micks chapter.. :D

:D Cheeky feck.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 pm

bigmick wrote:

:laugh: These young kids of today eh Michael dont know a good read when the see it. Meself id use it as chippy paper :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
bigmick wrote:

:laugh: These young kids of today eh Michael dont know a good read when the see it. Meself id use it as chippy paper :laugh:

I'm gonna Pm GYBS and see if he wants to form a pariahs club  :D
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:48 am

GYBS wrote:We (the prem clubs) started ruling europe when we started bringing in these top quality foriegn players . The spine of most of the top four clubs has a mix of the top english players plus the top foriegn players in the world - the teams below them have decent english lads but they are below the top four for a reason .

B0llocks ...... English clubs ruled Europe between 1976 until the Heysel ban in 1985. English clubs won the European cup 6 years on the trot, with Liverpool having already won the UEFA CUP in 1976  winning it 4 times, Nottingham Forest winning it twice and Villa winning it as well ......7 times in 8 years.

THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL RULING EUROPE MATE
Last edited by account deleted by request on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:54 am

Madmax wrote:I've always wanted to know what does GYBS stand for?

Gets You Bloody Screaming

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 am

s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:We (the prem clubs) started ruling europe when we started bringing in these top quality foriegn players . The spine of most of the top four clubs has a mix of the top english players plus the top foriegn players in the world - the teams below them have decent english lads but they are below the top four for a reason .

B0llocks ...... English clubs ruled Europe between 1976 until the Heysel ban in 1985. English clubs won the European cup 6 years on the trot, with Liverpool having already won the UEFA CUP in 1976  winning it 4 times, Nottingham Forest winning it twice and Villa winning it as well ......7 times in 8 years.

THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL RULING EUROPE MATE

i guess he meant re-ruling
JoeTerp

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:12 am

People keep saying footballs changed, in many ways it has. The youth set up at Liverpool certainly has. We used to produce players, now we don't. There's a change for you for starters.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:22 am

bigmick wrote:People keep saying footballs changed, in many ways it has. The youth set up at Liverpool certainly has. We used to produce players, now we don't. There's a change for you for starters.

We are just unlucky mate, if only they had sold the X-box and playstation world wide rather than just in England we would have been laughing.  :D

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion