Liverpool chasing atletico madrid defender

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:35 am

Rumours are flying that Liverpool may have a fight on their hands with Arsenal and Manchester United as the club are linked with Atletico Madrid defender Pablo Ibáñez.

The 23 year old has been putting in some solid performances at the back for Atletico Madrid which has caused the three English giants to send scouts to the Vicente Calderón stadium to see him play and it appears the reports were positive.

Atletico will not want to lose one of it's hottest prospects as they try to climb back up the hierarchy of Spanish football once again. A forever present in the Spanish top three Atletico were relegated in 2000 after a season in which Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink lead their attack and scored 30 goals.

If the player would be allowed to leave the club, however, other clubs may be bidding for his services as well. It is known that Internazionale manager Mancini is a big admirer of the player and he tried to bring him to the Giuseppe Meazza stadium this summer.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:12 am

wow another Spanish Hunk perhaps... ??? 

No-doubt the Boss is busy trying to lineup the names for Jan shopping spree... here's hoping
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:19 am

more HUNKS WHOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:24 am

Cisse, you should be less shallow!  You might think David Beckham's a hunk but that doesn't mean they can play football.
On the other hand if you buy enough shirts of his to finance a spending spree for all the other players i won't complain. 

So off you go, get out your chequebook and go on a Liverpool shirt shopping spree!
Last edited by Starbridge42 on Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:25 am

ERM STARBRIDGE M8 IM NOT SERIOUS ???  :glare:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:27 am

Um, I know.  I was... joking...  :)
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:30 am

Its a little joke thing that me an zarababe have going about our new spanish players we arnt doin any harm but I shall stop putting sexist comments up in other threads and only post in hunkzone in futrue then everyones happy I think ???

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:49 am

It doesn't bother me but would you rather I use emoticons when I'm joking next time so there's no confusion?
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:01 am

You post what you want Lyndsey... a joke and a laugh brings smiles to many faces on this forum... and if it doesn't its there problemo :)

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:01 am

Starbridge42 wrote:Cisse, you should be less shallow!  You might think David Beckham's a hunk but that doesn't mean they can play football.
On the other hand if you buy enough shirts of his to finance a spending spree for all the other players i won't complain. 

So off you go, get out your chequebook and go on a Liverpool shirt shopping spree!

what's your problem  ???

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:39 am

If this bloke is 20% better than Traore, I'd be happy for him to join Liverpool...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:43 am

Zara a few people are getting a bit of the hump with my replies so infuture ill put my desire to see our gorgeus hunks in our HUNKZONE thread that way no one can say anythin unless they have a problem with that 2 :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:57 pm

zarababe wrote:
Starbridge42 wrote:Cisse, you should be less shallow!  You might think David Beckham's a hunk but that doesn't mean they can play football.

what's your problem  ???

Whats MY problem!?  Whats your problem?  Did you not read anything I said after?  Do you not get the idea of a joke?  ****** how stupid are you?
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:07 pm

starbridge i didnt mean u I meant some others are not finding it very amusing  :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:17 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:
zarababe wrote:

what's your problem  ???

Whats MY problem!?  Whats your problem?  Did you not read anything I said after?  Do you not get the idea of a joke?  ****** how stupid are you?

are you joking now too  :p   

Unless u state yourself in a jocular fashion ... your comments will be construed as serious.. whatever u wrote later on ... Cisse.. aka Lydsey has now decided not to post her trademark responses, in addition to the eloquent threads she starts and contrbutes to ...

Thank you for your joke... :glare:

and notice I used no explitive to make my point...  :p

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion