"Liverpool better than Everton" - Proclaims Benitez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:23 pm

If everton get 2 injuries, they are knackerd big time, if they lost Bent or Hibbert or 2 of there most important players, its game over.
If they had our injuries this season they would be in the relegation zone.
And they are all fighting for new contracts, drunken dissordillys contracts up at the end of the season, thats why they are playing out there skins to get a contract renewal.

Ive got chelsea man city game on now, and Man city are all over chelsea.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:36 pm

I need Chelsea to win because I need the points for my Fantasy Team :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:07 pm

A.B. wrote:Everton play Chelsea a game that they will lose and if we win or draw the gap will be either be 2 or 3 points. Take it one step at a time and we'll be in 4th place.

Ask Father Christmas for a calculator next Christmas, and the FA rule book.

Everton are fourth, with 48 points, and we are fifth with 43 points. 5 points in it.

If we draw next week and they lose, it will be four points.

If we win next week and they lose it will be two points.

:D
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:19 pm

Everton now have 48 points correct? They lose to Chelsea and they get nothing, they draw and get one point making it a total of  49.

We have 43 points. We win and we have 46 points and the gap is by 3 points if they draw. If they lose and we win then the gap is 2.

I know my math crackhead, at the time I didn't feel like calculating. Ask Saint Nicholas for a torch and a lighter, then shove it up your a$$.
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:26 pm

A.B. wrote:We have 43 points. We win and we have 46 points and the gap is by 3 points if they draw. If they lose and we win then the gap is 2.

I know my math crackhead, at the time I didn't feel like calculating. Ask Saint Nicholas for a torch and a lighter, then shove it up your a$$.

AB, typically immature and dummy spitting response.

Regardless of the actual points on the board now.

Think about it.

You get three points for winning, and one for drawing, so it CAN NOT be 3 or 2 points if we draw or win respectively. It is impossible.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:28 pm

i was going absolutely livid when bent scored that equaliser today because it was so unjust. southampton absolutely battered them. everton are a dreadful side on that showing and how they're fourth i'll never know.

they won by an own goal in midweek, beattie's goal today was offside, and if everything else fails you can just get alan stubbs to barge people out of a defensive wall. :angry:
Last edited by stmichael on Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:30 pm

AB, typically immature and dummy spitting response.

Regardless of the actual points on the board now.

Don't give me that bullsh1t. Whenever your mood swings hit you , you come on here trying to be a big shot and act as you own the forum. If you got problems in your life go jump of a bridge but don't come on here starting sh1t with me.

You get three points for winning, and one for drawing, so it CAN NOT be 3 or 2 points if we draw or win respectively. It is impossible.

As I said in my previous post I did not calculate at the time, the point is the lead has been cut and it will be cut further as Everton face Chelsea.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:37 pm

I've noticed something, on PremierLeague.com, the official Premiership website, they've credited Everton with a 3-2 win over Southampton. Instead of 48 points, Everton have 50 on their website.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:44 pm

A.B. wrote:I've noticed something, on PremierLeague.com, the official Premiership website, they've credited Everton with a 3-2 win over Southampton. Instead of 48 points, Everton have 50 on their website.

Well maybe you could start supporting them if it means so much to you.

Get over EFC lad, and worry about number 1.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:45 pm

stmichael wrote:i was going absolutely livid when bent scored that equaliser today because it was so unjust. southampton absolutely battered them. everton are a dreadful side on that showing and how they're fourth i'll never know.

they won by an own goal in midweek, beattie's goal today was offside, and if everything else fails you can just get alan stubbs to barge people out of a defensive wall. :angry:

How?

Football games are decided on who scores the most goals within 90 minutes. Today thay both scored 2, so its a draw and a point a piece.

Take nothing away from Everton, if it were us at St Marys grabbing an equaliser in the dying seconds, then it would be another story.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:40 pm

who's rattled your cage tonight Leon ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:42 pm

Woollyback wrote:who's rattled your cage tonight Leon ???

that time of the month :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:56 pm

When the moon is full and he doesn't get laid, his cage gets rattled.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:05 pm

During the game today the evertonains where calling for Moyes's head saying sack him when it was 2-1 on there message board :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:05 pm

stmichael wrote:i was going absolutely livid when bent scored that equaliser today because it was so unjust. southampton absolutely battered them. everton are a dreadful side on that showing and how they're fourth i'll never know.

Heres your mate StMick I was livid aswell totally undeserved. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion