LIVERPOOL (1) v (0) REAL MADRID- 2nd leg - Back to the champions league

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Cannavaro: "If I could, I'd erase Gerrard from Anfield pitch".

Well, he might struggle in the premier league, but he knows to spot the Liverpool threats, we have to admit. :D

BTW, I think he's a top top top CB, nd top top quality often make it everywhere.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Sabre wrote:Cannavaro: "If I could, I'd erase Gerrard from Anfield pitch".

Well, he might struggle in the premier league, but he knows to spot the Liverpool threats, we have to admit. :D

BTW, I think he's a top top top CB, nd top top quality often make it everywhere.

Well its a pity he cant  :D

They have a good team and it is not beyond then to come over and win 2-0 but I cant see it happening. Anfield is going to be rocking for this one tomorrow night and with it being such a compact stadium, I personally dont think Madrid will be able to handle the place
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Sabre wrote:Cannavaro: "If I could, I'd erase Gerrard from Anfield pitch".

Sabes you know that Valdano did he play in the same side as Butraganeo an Lassa . or am i getting him mixed up with Zamarano,
Im sure ive got his name on my ball
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:04 am

Both Iván Zamorano the Chilean and Valdano the Argie played for Madrid in different times. Mikel Lasa, a mediocre LB from Real Sociedad, played with Zamorano in the early nineties.

Butragueño played with all of them I'd say. His career was long enough for that.

I fear them Nanny, Dundalk. As much as I hate them. They get bigger in big scenarios. They have a fúcking pride, and they have 9 CLs. Fúcking merengues.

:angry:
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:08 am

1-0 Liverpool. Gerrard.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 am

So, if Arbeloa is not fit - it seems people are accepting that Masch/anyone will be RB other than Carra?

That's wrong if you ask me - Carra should be there, no two ways about it.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 am

Hope you're right mate. I have to hold my hand up and admit that 3 months ago I wouldn't respect Madrid as much. The latter months have delivered a couple of blows to the morale as a fan.

Nice to read some encouring optimism from you lot.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 am

I'm gonna go for 0:0 BM
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 am

Sabre wrote:Both Iván Zamorano the Chilean and Valdano the Argie played for Madrid in different times. Mikel Lasa, a mediocre LB from Real Sociedad, played with Zamorano in the early nineties.

Butragueño played with all of them I'd say. His career was long enough for that.

I fear them Nanny, Dundalk. As much as I hate them. They get bigger in big scenarios. They have a fúcking pride, and they have 9 CLs. Fúcking merengues.

Sabes dont fear them at all im not an as far as pride goes no one has bigger pride than the scousers mate weve been through so much football an media wise an yet our heads are still held high . i know mine is. im not going tomorrow as i had to choose between this game an the mancs. An i know i wont sleep tonight with nerves . but Sabes the final is in Rome it were we belong mate,  im going back i have thrown coins in that trevie fountain twice now an im deffo going back,

Vatican bells they will be ringin
All the kpoites will be singin
When we win the
European cup once again :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Sabre wrote:Both Iván Zamorano the Chilean and Valdano the Argie played for Madrid in different times. Mikel Lasa, a mediocre LB from Real Sociedad, played with Zamorano in the early nineties.

Sabes dont fear them at all im not an as far as pride goes no one has bigger pride than the scousers mate weve been through so much football an media wise an yet our heads are still held high . i know mine is. im not going tomorrow as i had to choose between this game an the mancs. An i know i wont sleep tonight with nerves . but Sabes the final is in Rome it were we belong mate,  im going back i have thrown coins in that trevie fountain twice now an im deffo going back,

When we win the

Hey I like that Nan, to the tune Viva la vida or whatever it is. They could give out free oboes to all the match goers and really get em into it  :D Maybe not though on reflection.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 am

bigmick wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

When we win the

Hey I like that Nan, to the tune Viva la vida or whatever it is. They could give out free oboes to all the match goers and really get em into it  :D Maybe not though on reflection.

:laugh: Mick that song was sung in 77 to ARRiVA DECCI ROMA, Dean Martin. :laugh: Ill try an see if theres a link anywhere
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 am

bigmick wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

When we win the

a free oboe on every seat? now that is what you call class. the kind of class that chelsea with their plazzy flags could only dream off.

we get free fecking oboes!

:buttrock

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:29 am

Tune : Arriverderci Roma

We're on our way to Roma
On the 25th of May
All the Kopites will be singing
Vatican Bells they will be ringing
Liverpool boys they will be drinking
When we win the European Cup.
We?ll be drinking all their vivo,
On the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th of May,

Now we went back to Roma,
On the 30th of May,
All the Kopites they were singing,
Vatican bells they were ringing,
Liverpool FC they were a swinging,
When we won the European Cup
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 am

looking forward to this one should get in for the wnd half i hope... common red men win this shyte..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:38 am

NANNY RED wrote:Tune : Arriverderci Roma

We're on our way to Roma
On the 25th of May
We?ll be drinking all their vivo,
On the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th of May,

Now we went back to Roma,
On the 30th of May,
All the Kopites they were singing,
Vatican bells they were ringing,
Liverpool FC they were a swinging,
When we won the European Cup

:D  :laugh: I thought it was that Coldplay song, "and the ner,ner-ner, that was when I ruled the World". It does fit that one as well.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion