LIVERPOOL (1) v (0) REAL MADRID- 2nd leg - Back to the champions league

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:17 pm

i thought he was carded for kicking the ball after the whistle
JoeTerp

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 pm

JoeTerp wrote:i thought he was carded for kicking the ball after the whistle

thing was he kicked the ball right as the ref whistled or just few mil secounds after no way he could have reacted to the ref it shouldn't have been a card was stupid thing for ref to do and can understand how masch was mad about it.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 pm

jedwards wrote: :D
It was a very good win, and it was an enjoyable game to watch. We just hope that Bentiez does not change the team for Saturday apart for Kuyt, and we are hoping to get decent result at M.Utd.

Apart from kuyt ???!?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 pm

LegBarnes wrote:

thing was he kicked the ball right as the ref whistled or just few mil secounds after no way he could have reacted to the ref it shouldn't have been a card was stupid thing for ref to do and can understand how masch was mad about it.

No mate he 100% knew what he was doing IMHO. He did the self same thign five minutes earlier and the Madrid players got in the refs ear about it so he wasn't going to miss it the second time. Zero chance of him getting that one overturned if that's what it was for.

Obviously if it was a mistaken identity call, then he's got a good chance.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:58 pm

bigmick wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

No mate he 100% knew what he was doing IMHO. He did the self same thign five minutes earlier and the Madrid players got in the refs ear about it so he wasn't going to miss it the second time. Zero chance of him getting that one overturned if that's what it was for.

Obviously if it was a mistaken identity call, then he's got a good chance.

two ways of dealing with it: straight swap with Lucas or move Gerrard back and replace Gerrard with Babel(Riera on left), Kuyt (yossi on right) Yossi, or N'Gog
JoeTerp

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Anyone still buzzin ive been like a 21 year old all day :laugh: singin me head off, being dead nice to everyone, laughin at stupid jokes, People have said to me whats happend with you today.
MY ANSWER I SUPPORT LIVERPOOL FC :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 pm

will all depend on who we play and if we are at home or away first
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:01 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Anyone still buzzin ive been like a 21 year old all day :laugh: singin me head off, being dead nice to everyone, laughin at stupid jokes, People have said to me whats happend with you today.

Good stuff Nanny

Did you eh, have fun after hours?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Reg wrote:I feel sorry for the Spurs Fan, bet he had a sicky today, nearly killed the lad.

Manure 1 up after 3 mins.....

Its all about Inter scoring an away goal anyway. As long as Inter don't allow a 2nd, that goal doesn't matter a whole lot because Manchester would have had the advantage in extra time at home and a shootout would have been 50/50 at best anyway.
JoeTerp

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Dundalk wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Anyone still buzzin ive been like a 21 year old all day :laugh: singin me head off, being dead nice to everyone, laughin at stupid jokes, People have said to me whats happend with you today.

Good stuff Nanny

Did you eh, have fun after hours?

:laugh: I dunno i fell asleep on the couch, i might have but never knew nothing so it couldnt have been all that good :laugh:

I was like someone from out of an old musical today. Walked in the cafe what i normaly go in for me bacon rolls with a boss rendition of oh what a beautiful morning , Followed on by Arrivadecci Roma, Chavs faces soon got coverd by there papers they were reading . not that there was anything wrong with my singin like. i would of put Mario Lanzo to shame :laugh: How :censored: good is it to be a Liverpool supporter :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 pm

I´m disappointed Nan, the way you were talking last night I thought there was going to be thunder and lightening all over western europe !! :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Reg wrote:I´m disappointed Nan, the way you were talking last night I thought there was going to be thunder and lightening all over western europe !! :laugh:

:laugh: I only said i was gonna claim me conjicals :laugh: The adrenalin from watching that match left me shatterd. Theres always tonight though if Inter knock out the Mancs, ill be celebrating  then :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Poor old Spurs fan doesnt know whethers he´s comin' or goin' ........  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Reg wrote:Poor old Spurs fan doesnt know whethers he´s comin' or goin' ........  :laugh:

:laugh: Well hes gonna be fecking dissapointed again Mancs are 2-0 up an ive got a cob on with him he was cheerin an i shouted have they scored an he said yes i though he meant Inter, but it wasnt , How can he want the Mancs to win yeh see this is what i have to put up with in my house. I FEEL SORRY FOR MESELF :(
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Poor old Spurs fan's burnt his boats for tonight then..........

You´re a tough one Nan, you´ve got to look after the lad or he might start eyeing up a Hammer-Nan or something ! :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion