LIVERPOOL (1) v (0) REAL MADRID- 2nd leg - Back to the champions league

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:36 pm

GYBS wrote:Has someone broken into your account ? First all you have been positive about Rafa :D  and now this . Bring back the real Heimdall

I call it how I see it mate, always have always will. You guys just got it into your mind that I'm always negative, it's not true, never has been.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Lee J wrote:
heimdall wrote:I'm getting a very weird feeling and I'm a bit scared

stop rubbing it so fast then

:wwww  :wwww  :bowdown
heimdall

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 pm

heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:Has someone broken into your account ? First all you have been positive about Rafa :D  and now this . Bring back the real Heimdall

I call it how I see it mate, always have always will. You guys just got it into your mind that I'm always negative, it's not true, never has been.

What I think it does show , is that when we perform as we ALL would wish, everyone is happy and positive.

So the question is more one of why some people seem happy with poor performances and mediocrity, rather than why Heimdall is so happy and positive when we play to our potential.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Image  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

stmichael wrote:Thought Babel played really well last night, even though he still looks as if he's playing with somebody elses legs half the time.

Im afraid Babel has developed a worrying case of Traore syndrome  :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

:laugh: You have to love Masch, anyone would think he had just scored the winning goal in the last minute, rather than made a goal that just put the top hat on a 4-0 win. His enthusiasm is fantastic to see and always brings a smile to my face. Top bloke, top player.  :D

Postby GYBS » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

The thing is saint i dont think anyone is happy when we play poorly or are mediocre. look at the forum today ? its pretty quiet at the moment but i bet you if we had lost tonight this place would be full and full of negative posts. It seems people only want to post negative things and when it comes to a great result it is normally the more positive members (plus a few others ) who are posting . If we loose on sat expect this place to be full off it once again . It just seems while there is nothing negative to say they dont say anything .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:Image  :D

Do you reckon Little Chief is happy ?  :D  :D  :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm

ha ha this would have had the bitters and mancs foaming at the mouth :D

Alan Green: "Stone-wall penalty."

Mark Lawrenson: "That's a very harsh penalty. Actually, it's the wrong decision. The ball clearly hits Heinze on the shoulder."

AG: "Who cares?!"

ML: "Well everyone should, it's a bad, bad decision and we don't want to see them. Especially in games like these."

AG: "Well, of course not, but from a Liverpool point of view it doesn't matter."

ML: "Not for me, it's a poor decision and it could easily go against you."

AG: "Still it's a great chance for Liverpool to put the tie to bed now."
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 pm

I missed that last night because my lad got his foot caught in his  seat  :D Cheers Cig
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Alan Green is a legend :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Redbilly1960 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

double post ???
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby Redbilly1960 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:58 pm

I was puzzled by all the chest/heart/badge thumping by Dossena when he scored last night having never seen him score is that his normal celebration or was he making the statment he loves playing for Liverpool and please don't ship me out at the end of the season.
Personally I don't think we have seen the best of the lad you dont get to be Italian number one left back for being :censored:.
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:59 pm

GYBS wrote:The thing is saint i dont think anyone is happy when we play poorly or are mediocre. look at the forum today ? its pretty quiet at the moment but i bet you if we had lost tonight this place would be full and full of negative posts. It seems people only want to post negative things and when it comes to a great result it is normally the more positive members (plus a few others ) who are posting . If we loose on sat expect this place to be full off it once again . It just seems while there is nothing negative to say they dont say anything .

I think its more a case of when things go well, there are few arguments as we are all delighted with the performance and the result, but when things go badly there will be those that criticise and those that defend and then the arguments start. Its the arguments that fill the pages and up the post counts.

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Redbilly1960 wrote:I was puzzled by all the chest/heart thumping by Dossena when he scored last night having never seen him score is that his normal celebration or was he making the statment he loves playing for Liverpool and please don't ship me out at the end of the season.
Personally I don't think we have seen the best of the lad you dont get to be Italian number one right back for being :censored:.

:laugh: I dont think he knew how to celebrate  :D felt dead sorry for him

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion