Lfc - slb sold out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yOtA SLB » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:04 pm

That's right my friends... The tickets went on sale yesterday and sold out on 10 hours. That's about 36500 tickets. Some 25000 are reserved for season ticket holders (and of course, will be sold out as well), and some 3500 were sent to you - Liverpool Fan's.

Hope to see as good a crowd as against the mancs. Please disregard any foul mouths at the game, for most of us will be there just to see a good game. And please stay over night in our city, you'll enjoy it ;)

PS: I meant SLB - LFC, of course.

Cheers,
Benfica Fan
yOtA SLB

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:10 pm

It's gonna be another 2 months before the tie and you guys have already started selling tickets?? This really shows the extent you guys are looking forward to the match, which is far beyond obsessive.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:14 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:This really shows the extent you guys are looking forward to the match, which is far beyond obsessive.

How is it?

The European Champions playing at any ground is going to be a huge drawcard, especially for a so called "smaller" club like Benfica, it's probably the biggest match of their season.

Some of your posts boggle the mind at times, you seem to find something wrong with everything?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yOtA SLB » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:18 pm

It's a good kind of obsession... Benfica wasn't in the last 16 for 10 years... What did you expected? What if it was Liverpool in the same situation?

Anyway, it's a way to make money before the market opens in January. It's still a considerable amount of money...

Cheers,
yOtA SLB

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:19 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:It's gonna be another 2 months before the tie and you guys have already started selling tickets?? This really shows the extent you guys are looking forward to the match, which is far beyond obsessive.

Just out of interest Militia, what would be your line-up for the first leg?   :;):
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:22 pm

LFC #1 wrote:Some of your posts boggle the mind at times, you seem to find something wrong with everything?

Me finding something wrong with everything? Just ask Stu.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:26 pm

Sorry mate it's just that a Benfica fan comes on here telling us how of their tickets selling out (for me that shows passion not over exuberance) and you choose to nitpick. You could have a different approach and show a little more respect to a fan who has clealry come here to be friendly, thats all.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:26 pm

bigmick wrote:
MilitiaRusher wrote:It's gonna be another 2 months before the tie and you guys have already started selling tickets?? This really shows the extent you guys are looking forward to the match, which is far beyond obsessive.

Just out of interest Militia, what would be your line-up for the first leg?   :;):

So am I now known for posting line ups for every game? You wanna   read each of my every posts and see whether all of them are about lineups?  :no
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:22 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:So am I now known for posting line ups for every game?

well...yeah :D  :;):
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:48 am

Militias team to face benfica.

Kirkland

Josemi Hyypia  Carragher  traore

Finnan  Hamann sissoko   warnock

pongolle  morientes

Subs: Dudek barragan gerrard alonso crouch kewell

His team will :censored: it :D :p :D
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:47 am

Matches involving LFC, the European Champions -  sold out, nowt new in that ay folks :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion