Lfc's unluckiest fan ? - 9 away games and counting ........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:55 am

As many of you on here maybe know I have a season ticket on the KOP and have been fortunate to witness some thriling matches there this season. Everton at home , Arsenal and Juve spring instantly to mind for all the right reasons.

I've also been to 9 Away games this season but I've yet to see Liverpool WIN away  !!!!!!  ??? Does this make me LFC's unluckiest fan or am I a jinx !!!!!  :D 

I tell a lie , I've had tickets for 9 Away games but for one game I let my mate from London take his lad and you have guessed it , it was Fulham Away which we won !!!!! :D

So at Bolton (LOST) , Blackburn (DREW), Southhampton (LOST) Brum (LOST) , Everton (LOST), City today (LOST) Villa (DREW) and Newcastle (LOST) I've witnessed my fair share of the enigma that IS Liverpool Football Club.

Ohhh I nearly forgot , I travelled to Burnley (Twice) and watched us get beat  :Oo:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnnyAldridge fan » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:59 am

What a ****** rollercoaster!,hopefully rafa will sort the away form Asap!
JohnnyAldridge fan

Postby JohnnyAldridge fan » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:01 am

Unluckiest fan? I doubt it m8 were just ****** at away games at the moment,which was the complete oppposite to last season more or less.
JohnnyAldridge fan

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:07 am

Hi Johnny Aldo , is it a lot to ask to witness a WIN away from home this season ? I've got Portsmouth (Not going) , Palace (Got ticket) and Arsenal (Hoping to get ticket ) to break my duck !!!!!! :D

Thinking of these games makes me miserable. Burnley on a Wet and Windy Friday night I think it was freezing my ollies off and having to listen to their Pre Game announcer whip the crowd into a frenzy to the tune of "Road To Amirillo) has to be the worst !!!!!!! :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:21 am

No, you are a jinx.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:26 am

Bar - Steward :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iceman69 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:54 am

Dalglish wrote:As many of you on here maybe know I have a season ticket on the KOP and have been fortunate to witness some thriling matches there this season. Everton at home , Arsenal and Juve spring instantly to mind for all the right reasons.

I've also been to 9 Away games this season but I've yet to see Liverpool WIN away  !!!!!!  ??? Does this make me LFC's unluckiest fan or am I a jinx !!!!!  :D 

I tell a lie , I've had tickets for 9 Away games but for one game I let my mate from London take his lad and you have guessed it , it was Fulham Away which we won !!!!! :D

So at Bolton (LOST) , Blackburn (DREW), Southhampton (LOST) Brum (LOST) , Everton (LOST), City today (LOST) Villa (DREW) and Newcastle (LOST) I've witnessed my fair share of the enigma that IS Liverpool Football Club.

Ohhh I nearly forgot , I travelled to Burnley (Twice) and watched us get beat  :Oo:

Dalgish, I reckon you are a LIAR! and have just finished watching "match of the day" where they listed all of LFCs away matches, and the programme finished about 20 minutes ago. so you thought you would make a post on here.

pure coincidence?

I bet you have never even been to a home game either!

you ******
Iceman69

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:56 am

sorry iceman, he does have a season ticket and lives close to Anfield, and has attended many many matches this season.

show some respect to the real fans you ****** part-time supporter you.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iceman69 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:59 am

how do you know?

seen his stubs?
Iceman69

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:00 am

pictures my friend. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:00 am

of course not of every game, but why would he lie about it anyway?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:57 am

Ian, you might be a jinx mate. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:31 am

Iceman69 wrote:
Dalglish wrote:As many of you on here maybe know I have a season ticket on the KOP and have been fortunate to witness some thriling matches there this season. Everton at home , Arsenal and Juve spring instantly to mind for all the right reasons.

Dalgish, I reckon you are a LIAR! and have just finished watching "match of the day" where they listed all of LFCs away matches, and the programme finished about 20 minutes ago. so you thought you would make a post on here.

pure coincidence?

I bet you have never even been to a home game either!

you ******

Fool. Not funny, not annoying just utterly pointless. Bring back Dappy, Roberts and all the other's. At least they were occasionally mildly amusing. this guy has made an art form out of tedium.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:34 am

Ive reported this fool :glare:
i sugest people do the same, as all he does is insult people, I havent seen one topic relating to football from him only slagging people off.
Hustler.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:16 am

someone kidnap ian and stop him going the away games
112-1077774096

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion