Lfc lose £22m - Big payoff for houllier and heskey

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maximus » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:18 pm

stu_the_red wrote:No he wasn't. He wasn't there thats why Leon.

He wasn't in cardiff either.

Infact he wasn't even in Liverpool. No ****** wonder he doesn't know what it means to win cups like that.

Even the ****** league cups against the mancs (i watched in Manchester) That was ****** amazing.

But not being a true supporter or fan Banana, you don't have a clue.

You are simply the biggest T!T i've ever come across in my life. How dare you slag moments like those off? Some of us are proud to win things and feel pride when we do.

It all adds up to making us the most successfull team in England.

Some of us weren't old enough to remember the europian cups or multiple league championships and these are the best memories we have of something we UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE, for a know nothing, little aisian ****** to slate memories like these is beyond belief. Show some ****** respect you little stain.

If anyone said that about my club in person i'd ****** nut them. :angry:

stu,

I find your comments offensive, you really think you have a god given right to command an opinion, which YOU think is right, with YOUR opinions on who is and who isn't a supporter, and YOUR sh.itty ratings on the matches, which in YOUR opinion are correct, and YOUR stories and bollox on coaching and how football should be played.

You have just showed and confirmed to everyone what I have always thought, you are a jumped up little bigot.

If you are going to slag someone off be fckin constructive ffs  :angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby banana » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:23 pm

Infact he wasn't even in Liverpool. No ****** wonder he doesn't know what it means to win cups like that.

Even the ****** league cups against the mancs (i watched in Manchester) That was ****** amazing.

You are simply the biggest T!T i've ever come across in my life. How dare you slag moments like those off? Some of us are proud to win things and feel pride when we do.

Some of us weren't old enough to remember the europian cups or multiple league championships and these are the best memories we have of something we UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE, for a know nothing, little aisian ****** to slate memories like these is beyond belief. Show some ****** respect you little stain.

W@nker. I suppose your unconditional love means you wouldn't mind Houllier taking another 10,7 million pounds out of the fans pockets. (Yes, the money comes from the fans)

That is not unconditional love, that is unconditional stupidity.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Redtribe » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:04 pm

Are you all unable to have opinions and not respect others?
LFC means different things to different people!
There is no formula to the correct way of supporting Liverpool and if you disagree with someone fine but dont berate them for it!
I dont know where banana is from but it should have no effect over the way he see's things! If you think he is missing something the try to enlighten him or make a valid and constructive arguement!

YNWA
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:09 pm

banana wrote:

W@nker. I suppose your unconditional love means you wouldn't mind Houllier taking another 10,7 million pounds out of the fans pockets. (Yes, the money comes from the fans)

That is not unconditional love, that is unconditional stupidity.

Houllier sympathiser strikes again...easy guys!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:13 pm

Redtribe wrote:Are you all unable to have opinions and not respect others?
LFC means different things to different people!
There is no formula to the correct way of supporting Liverpool and if you disagree with someone fine but dont berate them for it!
I dont know where banana is from but it should have no effect over the way he see's things! If you think he is missing something the try to enlighten him or make a valid and constructive arguement!

YNWA

Here, here !!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Red_Si » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:22 pm

Let's just all focus on the future. After all, things are looking better than last season.  Yes, Houllier and Heskey are thieving gippos, but that's life!

The financial situation should calm down. Hopefully we will get the £10m for the next phase of the Champion's League and maybe £2.5m for Henchoz/Finnan and 50p for Diao.

Or I'm hoping we can swop Finnan/Diao for Morientes.
Red_Si

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:24 pm

I dont know where banana is from but it should have no effect over the way he see's things!

Having been to games live and feeling proud of you CITY and the place where i live... LFC suprisingly represents (Liverpool as a city, to me the best place on the earth and HOME) and witnessed winning cups, crying when we were losing in cup finals and crying with joy at winning cup finals i can honestly say i it does have an effect. How can anyone who doesn't come from the place or love the city and club and respect its achievements love it?

If someone slates the only other thing i love as much as my family then i will take it personally. There is such a thing as constructive critisism, that isn't saying things like winning the FA Cup, League cup twice, Uefa cup, getting two the semi's of the CL, getting 82 points and finishing 2nd in the league, winning the super cup and charity shield area a disaster. For that same SUCCESS under rafa i would gladly give up my right to watch the game, for more SUCCESS than that i'd probably do something stupid.

I LOVE THIS CLUB!!! I don't like it, i'm not content with it, i don't want to be associated with it because its successful. ITS MY CLUB!!! I LOVE IT! End of.
115-1073096938

Postby bigmick » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:33 pm

Yes this tendency to revert to personal abuse if there is total disagreement makes this site a worse place to be. Sofar I've managed to tiptoe through the boards without getting into a slanging match and nor would I, I've got better things to do with my time to be honest. It's only natural that people get polarised into various camps. Stu and a few others are pro-Houllier. A few (before his injury ended the debate) were pro-Cisse. Some are pro Baros. Some, bizarrely are pro Robert Earnshaw :D
All are OK views to have. After all, we are all pro LFC which is whar matters really. Its probably worth bearing in mind the total pointlessness of posting at all. If we're honest, NOBODY CARES WHAT WE THINK! Rafa doesn't logon ffs. It's all a bit of fun lads, we aren't gonna change the world so please keep this in mind before you start slagging anyone. If you must have a go (and lets face it, its good value sometimes) try to make it funny. Funny not just for you, but also for the person you're having a pop at. It is possible with a bit of imagination. One last thing, can we try and agree that all references to somebodys race don't belong here.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:41 pm

Stu is the forum nark, and I prefer him to be spitting feathers and venom than posting all smilies and the like as he was last week.

That was weird. :laugh:
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:53 pm

Big bad Stu returns with the personal abuse.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby antz » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:57 pm

Stu is a rascist the fact that someone is asian has no bearing on what they post. You talk about living and loving Liverpool tell you what where im from you would get a gun shot for that remark
antz

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:59 pm

ok ladies, put the hand bags down and walk away from the washing line...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:00 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Stu is the forum nark, and I prefer him to be spitting feathers and venom than posting all smilies and the like as he was last week.

That was weird. :laugh:

Agree about Stu the nice guy, that was all a bit scary if y'ask me but ideally I'd respect Stu a lot more if he could find a middle ground ie: continue posting with such admirable passion but leave out the OTT personal abuse    ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:01 pm

Explosive thread. :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:04 pm

Bit of an over reaction going on here people, Stu never said it was about him being a different relegion, colour or creed, simply not being from Liverpool.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion