Lfc could learn a lot - From arsenal performance tonight.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:03 am

Arsenal played really well last night. Everytime they got the ball they looked threatening. BUt they were playing a very poor Juventus. This is a team how are 9 points ahead of the league in Italy and havent lost a home game since last April - last night, they were :censored:.

The thing that impressed me was the running with the ball. Yes their passing was very good, but Fabregas, Pires, Henry, Reyes, Van Persie (not so much last night, but he's not match fit) can all dance past players like they weren't there. And they have Lundberg aswell, all players who can dribble past defenders, and create a major threat each time they have the ball
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:05 am

Arsenal played really well last night, fast flowing football, Henry, Fabregas and Pires on form, defence rarely troubled.  Basically they had more pace than Juve in every area of the field and simply overran them.

Lets get it into perspective though.  Juve were awful last night.  Without Del Piero and Nedved they had absolutely no creativity, and the front 2 of Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic played like 2 donkeys.  I've never seen Ibrahimovic in particular have such a bad game - he couldn't even control the ball.  Their inability to create anything invited pressure - Henry is in fantastic form (when on form he's the best player in the world imo) and Pires as someone put it had his first good game in about a year - so Arsenal were bound to have chances to win it.

Arsenal are the in-form team and do play the most attractive football in the premiership - but just look at the table - they are miles off Chelsea and a fair bit behind us.  When they're off form they can't grind out results like us, Man U or Chelsea at the moment.  For all the hype surrounding Fabregas etc, I don't think Arsenal can win the Premiership with that team, even when they gain a bit more experience.  They have no plan B when things aren't going their way (they never alter their style of play) and they don't have enough aggression in the team. 

Their cup run has papered over the cracks of a terrible season - much like us last year - but we've kicked on and stepped up a level this year, Arsenal will have to do the same before I'm convinced personally.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:47 am

RAGE UK wrote:Ok I stand corrected.
can I just ask how you know its the same person.......> (This "newbie" is actually a serially banned protagonist known as "Hustler",) and if he is banned dose he have a floating ip and that’s how he gets back in or is he working his was though his friends pcs?.
Sad really isn’t it.
And before you call me naive m8 look at how I see it someone make a comment and as normal someone jumps in with abuse.
Anyway ill step back and let you carry on ok.

It is Hustler, because he can be spotted a thousands miles away, and I can see network IP addresses and they're always remarkably similar to his previous identity.

He has been banned countless times..... 

Hustler
Hustlers Revenge
Hustler Wont Be Banned
The King of LFCNEWKIT (The TWATTIEST name yet I think)
Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia 2005
Luis Garcias Revenge
Alfonso Alonso
Shankly Turns In His Grave
Raina From Spaina
John Barnes
Robbie Fowler Is Back
Small John
The Nancy Boys

....and I'm sick of banning the twat and taking abuse by PM off the sad friendless prick.  Why would anyone come on here for the kind of abuse he gets?  I'm not doing it anymore because that's what he wants.  If everyone ignored him, he would leave I would imagine.  He craves this kind of attention.

He calls it constructive criticism, I call it internet masochism.  What a weird fucker.

By the way, he's had well more ID's than that above, they're the only ones I can recall to be honest.  You can double that list up there.

You want to praise Arsenal Hustler, and try to get away with it by linking some Liverpool chat in there to make it look okay, go and do it elsewhere on RAWK and see if you get away with it on there.

Or even better, an Arsenal forum, not on here.

For those who have contributed with sense and good posts on this thread, I apologise, but I'm locking this pile of b*ll*c*ks.

Hustler, you can put the tissues away and get dressed now.  Pleasure time is over.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion