Lets pull together - Time to know the true fans in  here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redsince2001 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:31 pm

RAFA: WE STILL BELIEVE IN OUR PLAYERS

"I know my players are working hard. We've seen how much running they're doing in each game," he said.

"What we need to do now is tell them we believe in them. We all know we need to improve, and when that happens I'm sure you will soon see a different team.

"The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.

"If we are disappointed, we can keep our head down for a few hours, but then we start again, trying to win games.

"It's clear we have improved and signed players with quality, but we are not playing at the same level, and when you come up against a good team it's difficult.

"When we won the Champions League, we knew expectations would rise. Last season we signed four players and they were successful, and this season we are confident our new players will also improve the side."
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Crouchamania » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:40 pm

C'mon guys let's pull together. We'll SMASH those blue barstewards and them horrible mancs at Anfield and we'll smash Chelsea while we're at it. Remember we've been on worse runs than this (2002-2003 season) and have always pulled through.

Walk on.
RIP Drummerphil YNWA

JFT96 Don't buy The S*n

Crouchamania

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion