Lets pull together - Time to know the true fans in  here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:28 am

red37 wrote:well.....its a pointless thread. its the team that wants pulling together, not us.

the vast majority of the members in here are beyond question pi55ed off to say the least with the team at the moment. and its bad enough dealing with all that [email]cr@p...to[/email] find somebody questioning my (our) allegiance over the internet ffs.

i never criticise anybody...im not even having a pop at the starter..it just seems daft, its like sticking your hand up in class and asking if its OK to have an opinion. like peewee, ive supported this club for over 30 years and no body will tell me what to say when it comes down to being honest. loyalty affords me that priviledge. and ill open me gob just as much whether its win lose or draw. 

forget the wind ups and nobheads....95% in here need no reminding about whether they are true reds.

well said mate     :bowdown
112-1077774096

Postby red37 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:31 am

im on the -  "its OK to moan"  side btw  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:33 am

red37 wrote:im on the -  "its OK to moan"  side btw  :D

i would never have guessed, thanks for clarifying that

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:59 am

red37 wrote:well.....its a pointless thread. its the team that wants pulling together, not us.

the vast majority of the members in here are beyond question pi55ed off to say the least with the team at the moment. and its bad enough dealing with all that [email]cr@p...to[/email] find somebody questioning my (our) allegiance over the internet ffs.

i never criticise anybody...im not even having a pop at the starter..it just seems daft, its like sticking your hand up in class and asking if its OK to have an opinion. like peewee, ive supported this club for over 30 years and no body will tell me what to say when it comes down to being honest. loyalty affords me that priviledge. and ill open me gob just as much whether its win lose or draw. 

forget the wind ups and nobheads....95% in here need no reminding about whether they are true reds.

my thoughts exactly.

i wasnt gonna justify this thread with a response, but agreed with your post, so thought i'd 'throw my coins worth in' (to be honest when i read the thread i felt like starting a thread called 'if you are a liverpool supporter, come post in here' )

im not as old as old as you (  :rasp  ) :p  but i have been a supporter for 20 years, and i completely agree that its ok to moan about substiutions/formations/starting line-ups etc when we lose... people have been doing it since there were men in a field kicking a pigs bladder around.

I have critised excessive rotation and other little things like why wasn't garcia taken off instead of gonzo, or why crouch didnt start etc etc, but they are just thoughts and opinions and my loyalty to the club should not be questioned.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:47 am

All i did was ask u people to show your support to rafa and the team........who the f.uck is questioning your loyalty? ??????

constructive criticism and 'moaning' is one thing ....but asking for some players to be shipped out come january and the  manager to be sacked when we are goin thru a rough patch doesnt seem in any way "constructive " to me.....the same player who has scored some wonder goals and won us matches on another day and the same manager who has won us the CL and the FA cup in back to back seasons........

All i'm asking for is patience and faith in the players and the manager....
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:00 pm

peewee wrote:

well said mate     :bowdown

VERY well said.....  :bowdown
ConnO'var

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:06 pm

redsince2001 wrote:PEOPLE AGREEING WITH ME AND WILLING TO TAKE A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN RAFA AND THE PLAYERS REPLY ....OTHERS  DONT  SPOIL IT!!!!!   

LETS SEE HOW MANY TRUE FANS WE GOT IN HERE!!! N REMEMBER ITS A VOTE....REPLY ONLY ONCE!

oh now i see, only people who agree with you should post in this thread, get the mods to change the name to the happy clappy thread.

and then you suggest that people who have an opinion will simply spoil the thread with their honesty and ability to see that things are very very wrong.

i dont agree with the posters calling for rafas head, but the fact they did does not make them any less of a supporter than you or me, it just means they have a different idea about the way forward

so you request that only true fans reply in here, can you tell me exactly what is a true fan in your opinion?
112-1077774096

Postby taff » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:10 pm

What are we gonna do support another team ???

Personally I think its too early to press the panic button, we have problems yes but they are being highlighted out of all proportion at the mo. 

Where we are after xmas is for me the test of how we are in the league.  We now have to hope that other results go our way but it looks a tougher league this year.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:17 pm

I'm not in favour of changing the name of the thread.I believe it far easier to create a new thread,perhaps in general chat,called the happy clappy thread.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:17 pm

Let's roar them on this saturday. If my memory serves me correctly we have a pretty good record v's Villa at Anfield. Let's get behind the boys this weekend and hope that a good result v's Villa can spur u on for the rest of the season. No international breaks coming and hopefully no injuries should see Rafa start to get the best out of his squad!

Hacksaw is with the boys ALL the way! [B]
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:18 pm

supersub wrote:I'm not in favour of changing the name of the thread.I believe it far easier to create a new thread,perhaps in general chat,called the happy clappy thread.

:D    spoilsport
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:18 pm

PEOPLE AGREEING WITH ME AND WILLING TO TAKE A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN RAFA AND THE PLAYERS REPLY ....OTHERS  DONT  SPOIL IT!!!!!   

Good shout. I'm with you.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:23 pm

Sabre wrote:
PEOPLE AGREEING WITH ME AND WILLING TO TAKE A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN RAFA AND THE PLAYERS REPLY ....OTHERS  DONT  SPOIL IT!!!!!   

Good shout. I'm with you.

yeah im really confident, i think we will go the rest of the season unbeaten and score 10 in each game, @rse, manue and chavski wont win again all season leaving it open for us to win the league, champions league, FA cup and league cup, we will also win a few raffles and the lottery every week. then we can all look back and laugh at our start to the season and intimate that rafa is such a tactical genius he planned this start all along to lure the oposition into a false sense of security.

is that ok, am i allowed in thread now that i have had all my common sense and education removed
112-1077774096

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:27 pm

love it. team not playing too well at the mo. it should brighten up soon.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:33 pm

redsince2001 wrote:constructive criticism and 'moaning' is one thing ....but asking for some players to be shipped out come january and the  manager to be sacked when we are goin thru a rough patch doesnt seem in any way "constructive " to me.....

All i'm asking for is patience and faith in the players and the manager....

and liverpool football club have patience and faith in the players and the manager from every single person on this forum.

It was only 3 people in the hundreds who post on here that went all gaga with all that nonsense about selling xabi or  getting rid of rafa.

everyone on here will of course support the team through the good times and the bad, and of course we have faith in our boys to pull through what is mearly a dip in form.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion