Lay off wayne rooney! - He's not to blame for hillsborough!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby madred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:17 pm

Here here Johnnymac. Its not just about his comments over Hillsborough either! Its the way he talks about the city in general (his car being robbed or worried about being stabbed) I touched on this in another topic and pointed out that if you dont love the city how can you love the club? Count me in as no 2 on ignoring this moron!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:51 pm

Hey Madred, Im just messing about! dont give me a hard time.
just cause I support Liverpool, doesnt mean I have to be a scouser or Live there. If you even go to the match, most people you meet are Cockneys, norwegiens or french or something.
84-1083280474

Postby zarababe » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:54 pm

Dared too look back in to this thread then did you ...HUSTLER chappy ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:59 pm

P*ss Off will you! you listen to me....stick to what you girlz know best about footy, which is absolutely F*** ALL!

I dont even know what you are doing on this forum.

I aint scared of nothing.

the facts are the facts!
84-1083280474

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:00 am

What "Facts" are these Hustler ? ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:01 am

yeah tell us the facts
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 84-1083280474 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:18 am

If you are referring to me divulging about the Hillsborough thing, compared to the taylor report then I mean this:

How can people be crushed to their death in a football stadium unless the capacity was beyond capacity? ??????
unless People without a ticket were inside the ground?

Ie; If the leppings lane stand held 15,000 people, then 15,000 tickets were issued. therefore, no more than 15,000 should have been in the stadium!!!!!!!

Now correct me if im wrong, but whether a gate was opened by the police wrongly or not, then more than 15,000 people (or whatever the capacitiy) should not have been in that part of the ground, at that time, that day.

Only the people with a valid ticket should have been in that ground. OR EVEN OUTSIDE OR NEAR IT!
I dont give a monkeys what any of you have to say about me, or those saying "i know someones uncle who died, blah blah"

My point is, and the only thing I will say on the matter which is TOTALLY UNDISPUTED! THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH TICKET ALLOCATION THAT DAY, IN 1989, THAT TRAGIC DAY, AND IF THE PEOPLE WHO TRAVELLED TO HILLSBOROUGH THAT DAY, WITHOUT A TICKET HAD STAYED AT HOME THAT DAY THEN 96 PEOPLE WOULDNT BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN HOW CAN A STADIUM BE FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARENT MEANT TO BE THERE? ???? ???? ???? ???

A STADIUM CANT BE OVERFULL FOR NO REASON!

THE PEOPLE WHO LOST RELATIVES THAT TRAGIC DAY, SHOULD BLAME THE FANS WHO WENT THERE, TRAVELLED WITH NO TICKET, KNOWING DAMN WELL THEY HAD NO RIGHT BEING THERE THAT DAY!!!!!!

As for blaming the police etc, its all too easy to blame someone else!

ENOUGH F*****G said!

Anyone wanna correct me on that? please state your facts?

Im Dont want to upset people, Im just stating FACTS!

I know you are gonna slate me, and maybe the odd death threat or two, but thinking about it on the whole, I wondered  "well how could these peole have died?", "how could they have been crushed without overcrowding?"

this has nothing to do with FALSE  and HURTFUL allegations by the sun newspaper back then, accusing fans of trampling, and stealing etc, my point has to do with what happened before hand.
I rest my case.

Anyone disagree with that, state your little piece
EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION
(But if you want to do me in, you'll have to catch me when Im picking up my winnings at JohnBulls Pub.!)
84-1083280474

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:20 am

Ohh dear :(  You just couldn't keep it in could you a.s.s.h.o.l.e :angry:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:32 am

Hanging by his finger nails Supersub.. i think he's just hit the bottom.. kabeesh ???

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:08 am

ZARA , YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL, GO AWAY
84-1083280474

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:21 am

TheHustler wrote:ZARA , YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL, GO AWAY

Speaking of knowing "Nothing" you would know wouldn't you  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:25 am

Go and exercise that mass of fat you call a brain...oh and by the way no body in this forum likes you.. so P*SS OFF fat head :laugh:

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:29 am

zarababe wrote:Go and exercise that mass of fat you call a brain...oh and by the way no body in this forum likes you.. so P*SS OFF fat head :laugh:

:D  he knows that already Zara, thats why he body buiilds.

Shame he can't change the inside of his body as well as the outside.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:30 am

zarababe wrote:

Go and exercise that mass of fat you call a brain...oh and by the way no body in this forum likes you.. so P*SS OFF fat head :laugh:

apart from insults, not much to say really have u?

go and get yer netball out
84-1083280474

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:33 am

TheHustler wrote:If you are referring to me divulging about the Hillsborough thing, compared to the taylor report then I mean this:

How can people be crushed to their death in a football stadium unless the capacity was beyond capacity? ??????
unless People without a ticket were inside the ground?

Ie; If the leppings lane stand held 15,000 people, then 15,000 tickets were issued. therefore, no more than 15,000 should have been in the stadium!!!!!!!

Now correct me if im wrong, but whether a gate was opened by the police wrongly or not, then more than 15,000 people (or whatever the capacitiy) should not have been in that part of the ground, at that time, that day.

Only the people with a valid ticket should have been in that ground. OR EVEN OUTSIDE OR NEAR IT!
I dont give a monkeys what any of you have to say about me, or those saying "i know someones uncle who died, blah blah"

My point is, and the only thing I will say on the matter which is TOTALLY UNDISPUTED! THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH TICKET ALLOCATION THAT DAY, IN 1989, THAT TRAGIC DAY, AND IF THE PEOPLE WHO TRAVELLED TO HILLSBOROUGH THAT DAY, WITHOUT A TICKET HAD STAYED AT HOME THAT DAY THEN 96 PEOPLE WOULDNT BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN HOW CAN A STADIUM BE FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARENT MEANT TO BE THERE? ???? ???? ???? ???

A STADIUM CANT BE OVERFULL FOR NO REASON!

THE PEOPLE WHO LOST RELATIVES THAT TRAGIC DAY, SHOULD BLAME THE FANS WHO WENT THERE, TRAVELLED WITH NO TICKET, KNOWING DAMN WELL THEY HAD NO RIGHT BEING THERE THAT DAY!!!!!!

As for blaming the police etc, its all too easy to blame someone else!

ENOUGH F*****G said!

Anyone wanna correct me on that? please state your facts?

Im Dont want to upset people, Im just stating FACTS!

I know you are gonna slate me, and maybe the odd death threat or two, but thinking about it on the whole, I wondered  "well how could these peole have died?", "how could they have been crushed without overcrowding?"

this has nothing to do with FALSE  and HURTFUL allegations by the sun newspaper back then, accusing fans of trampling, and stealing etc, my point has to do with what happened before hand.
I rest my case.

Anyone disagree with that, state your little piece
EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION
(But if you want to do me in, you'll have to catch me when Im picking up my winnings at JohnBulls Pub.!)

I'm ending this spat Hustler cos I don't want to descend any further to your level so I am just reminding the forum what you have posted earlier ...... ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion