Lay off wayne rooney! - He's not to blame for hillsborough!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:29 am

TheHustler wrote:Stadium and policing? but nothing to do with fans with no ticket trying to get into the ground?

Disgrace mate, and I hope you never bump into me lad, pray you dont.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:55 am

your a disgrace to the red shirt Hustler. Call yourself a fan? you ain't got a clue.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zackboxer » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:48 am

TheHustler wrote:Stadium and policing? but nothing to do with fans with no ticket trying to get into the ground?

The Hustler? Mate, you're just THE RETARD.
Can't believe any "fan" would post that s.hit on a liverpool fc forum! Total f.ucking disgrace !
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:41 am

OK IM SORRY  :(  for posting that last remark. That one was well below the belt. Im sorry if I upset some of you too, and yes I can be a Tw*T sometimes.

I hang my head in shame.
84-1083280474

Postby Stan Laurel » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:04 am

Not good enough, you should be banned from this forum. We've had enough of you.

You are f**king disgrace and clear off!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:21 am

If this debate means that one more person has a better understanding of what happened and what the impact was and is then good. 
We are all LFC fans hence why were on this forum
Hustler I hope you realise now the depth of feeling around this subject. 
Olive branch dude
:)
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:10 pm

TheHustler wrote:
taff wrote:Hillsborough was an "accident" due to the incompetence of the stadium and policing.

Stadium and policing? but nothing to do with fans with no ticket trying to get into the ground?

I was one of the fans outside trying to get in I had a ticket just like the 1000's of others around me.Read the Taylor report,educate yourself,listen to real truth you ignorant little ******h.o.u.s.e.

your membership on this forum is hanging by a thread.Normally I would send a PM to warn you of your conduct but this time I will leave it to the rest of the members to deliver their verdict.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:11 pm

TheHustler wrote:OK IM SORRY  :(  for posting that last remark. That one was well below the belt. Im sorry if I upset some of you too, and yes I can be a Tw*T sometimes.

I hang my head in shame.

yeah you hang it
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 84-1083280474 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:29 pm

Hey I said sorry! what do you want blood?

Your trying to give me the same treatment as Rooney now arent you?

Listen, I wasnt to blame for what happened in 1989, so lay off with yer name calling.
84-1083280474

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:51 pm

Rooney is not recieving the kind of treatment that rag is trying to make out.There is obviously some mindless people who tend towards knee jerk reactions before they engage their brain but the "scums" attempt at a half hearted apology laced with another attack on the people of Liverpool,is as callous as their lies they spewed out 15 years ago.
       For the rag to really mean an apology,they would have to use the front page headline of "We Lied" and then continue on the next 10 pages detailing how a Tory,Irvine Patnick(former MP for Hallam,Sheffield) and assistant chief superintendent David Duckenfield created a lie,which they then fed to the Tory Rag.The editor and compulsive working class beater,Kelvin McKenzie was delighted wit hsuch a story and without checking any factual evidence proceeded to publish.
        I have in my possession articles that the "scum" claimed to be facts and yet are totally denied without reservation by the fire brigade,police and ambulance services.
      The "scum" could fill the paper with reports of how many lies they created about that day...will they..no I DOUBT IT.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:53 pm

I'm sick and tired of having to defend myself because of the lies that were sent all over the world.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:55 pm

stuff Wayne Rooney...I couldn't give a monkey's ****** about Wayne "bloody" Rooney.If he wants to go to manu thats for him and his money grabbing couldn't careless about football agents........blah blagh blaghh
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:00 pm

as good a player as he is I hope I never see Rooney's fat little face running around in the red of Liverpool. He'd be better off going to Manure and staying the ****** out of Liverpool.

ooooo this thread has got my back up!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LeRouge » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:59 pm

THE SCUM SUN as always printed lies and ****** about people so why was it ok to read the scum before HILLSBOROUGH  BUT NOT AFTER
LeRouge

Postby mistyred » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:50 pm

taff wrote:Hustler

The week following Hillsborough I was working with Nottingham fans who were in tears cos of what they saw.  Ever seen big lads on building sites crying takes something out of the ordinary.  I remember a wurzel talking about it and saying re the Sun this wont go away theyve insulted a city, the scousers will be like you lot after Aberfan getting all working class about it, he meant it as a compliment.  I didnt really take in what he was saying being young an all and away from home but this reminded me of something I saw in Liverpool about eight odd years ago.

I have memories of laying a scarf and flowers etc but was down the Mathew St area of the town one day and passing an amusement centre with my mate when we heard a load of old women singing youl never walk alone amidst all the fruit machines and the reason why. It was April 15th it was 3.00pm.  To me this was one of the most dignified things I ever saw. 

We all come from the same areas we all have the same experiences and these old women gambling away stopped to honour the dead from their city. This was years after the event in a back alleyway with nobody watching no cameras just pride in their city and the memories of those who lost their lives.

I dont want to argue with anybody about this nobody wins we all lost that day.  I will never buy that rag they villified the fans of LFC the people of merseyside and working class people from all over Britain with their headlines. 

I hope Rooney realises now
I hope every player in mersyside realises now

I hope the 96 RIP

RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

Taff,Bieng a big lad myself i am not ashamed to say mate those words are absolutely 150% class mate and brought tears to my eyes.

I myself was a young lad when sitting infront of the telly with my older cousin and will never forget those pictures i can remeber like it was yesterday.

walk on.
Last edited by mistyred on Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion