La tallec

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ronmeister » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:43 pm

Please bring him back and play him he cant be no worse than that useless piece of ****** where playing today (salif daio)
ronmeister

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:50 pm

I mean Le Tallec wants to come back and we are having a injury crisis yet again so why not Benitez?

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:59 pm

seems a little suspicous to me.
one minute he`s the new platini, playing a starring role in frances world youth cup winning side, next minute the team he and pongolle were playing for go down from the french second division to their third (le havre was it).
he comes here, does okay but fails to really impress under houllier, then rafa has only been here a minute and if you believe the rumours le tallec starts laying down the law to the new boss.
off he goes on loan to st ettiene, i think, and considering he was supposed to be the next big thing in french football at the first opportunity they want to send him back.
maybe his attitude isn`t the greatest at the moment. it often happens to young players who look outstanding at junior levels but struggle when put in at the top level.
up to then everything comes natural but when you havent got the influence over games your used to the head tends to go down.
i hope it is a attitude problem, that can be changed, but if he`s not good enough, well, ****** all you can do with that.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby KARMANI » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:20 pm

hopefully rafa can get the best out of him like he's done with quite a few of our other under-achievers this season...
KARMANI

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:32 pm

IF he comes back I think the performances of Traore and Biscan under Rafa are the benchmark to judge him by. I didnt think either of those two were good enuff to be pros, let alone Premiership, under GH, but at least they do LOOK as if they have a clue now!! Unfair really, Djimi's playin so much better than last season its like a new signin, so I say get Le Tallec back and throw him in the deep end. Whilst DT and IB may never be world class they're helpin get us thru a rough patch of injuries fairly well - one more face can only be an advantage for us, and a help for Pongo and Mellor.  Anyway, if he's onloan, we may well be helpin pay his wages, lets get somethin back for that money!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:34 pm

I heard that he was coming back in January ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begbie » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:04 pm

I quite liked Le Tallec and saw some potential in his peformances before he had his supposed attitude problem with Rafa.

And we now know that Rafa wont stand for anyone who has an attitude problem and isnt a 'team player'

That said he certainly hasnt set the world alight in his loan spell in France and that is a much lower level than the Prem
begbie

Postby parchpea » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:03 pm

Seems as though Le Tallac jumped ship a bit too soon. Benitez has shown that he is prepared to give everyone a chance, even the worst kind of players like Diao and Nunez. Gives Le Tellac hope but Im afraid hes a long way to go to win back the manager and team he walked away from in the summer. He was in a similair position to Sinama, if not ahead of him before he left, but look at the difference now. With hindsight he must regret the day he chose to go on loan.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:39 pm

How can you put Nunez in the same class as Diao? the lad has only played a few games since his injury ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:37 am

diao did okay today.
a lot of people seem to have targetted diao for some stick but lets face it, he was a centre midfielder for senegal in the world cup and looked a strong box to box type player.
lo and behold houllier starts playing him as a ****** winger.
then as you do to a centre midfielder you start playing him fullback. no wonder he looked lost, he was out of position.
he was in a foriegn land, and in and out of the team.
when he had a little run in the carling cup he has looked a little better, especially away at millwall where he helped the youngsters in a very physical match.
confidence is everything in a player and salif hasnt got any.
i remember at one time it was jamie carragher who was getting the stick because at the time he couldnt pass the ball ten yards upfield without it sailing into the crowd.
look at him now, one of the best defenders in the prem.
i`m not saying he is the answer because in my eyes the no.1 centre mid pairing is gerrard and alonso but dont just slag him off when he`s had a okay game because he`s the easy target at the moment.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby ronmeister » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:13 am

where do pple get this he had an okay game today?
The game i watched on ppv mustve been different than everyone else's because apart from one good tackle he was the worse player on the pitch that isnt aiming stick at an easy target he was genuinely rubbish this was Norwich we where playing not a top of the table team 95% of the players in both teams had played 4 matches in nine days and he was fresh as a daisey he shouldve run the midfield .The only time he got the ball was by bloody accident most of the time he was running into positions so pple would not pass to him,I agree he is lacking confidence but he also lacks basic football skill's as for the world cup well it mustve been a lucky run of game's in my eye's he would just about make a first division player.But i'm not a manager and maybe he trains a lot better than he play's because he must be showing something to get picked.
ronmeister

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:33 am

Hopefully RB will call back Tellac, Alou Diarra and Bruno Cheyrou for the next two match (Carling Cup and FA Cup). If they perform well maybe RB can play include them with the team against Man U
LiverpoolMadman

Postby ssss » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:26 am

the lad has a lot of talent and given the right coaching, can become absolutely world class..IF he changes his so called bad attitude (if its true)
ssss

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:40 am

recalling them will be a pragmatical solution to overcome the injuries and finance issues. I don't see it as a bad idea.
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:44 am

yet, i am positive that Rafa doesn't unaware on this. It must be only a matter of bureaucracy to sort things out.
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion