La tallec

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:12 am

ronmeister wrote:where do pple get this he had an okay game today?
The game i watched on ppv mustve been different than everyone else's because apart from one good tackle he was the worse player on the pitch that isnt aiming stick at an easy target he was genuinely rubbish this was Norwich we where playing not a top of the table team 95% of the players in both teams had played 4 matches in nine days and he was fresh as a daisey he shouldve run the midfield .The only time he got the ball was by bloody accident most of the time he was running into positions so pple would not pass to him,I agree he is lacking confidence but he also lacks basic football skill's as for the world cup well it mustve been a lucky run of game's in my eye's he would just about make a first division player.But i'm not a manager and maybe he trains a lot better than he play's because he must be showing something to get picked.

luis garcia scored a goal, apart from that he was worse than diao in my opinion. i dont think he passed it to a red shirt all game. nunez did absolutley ****** all, apart from cross it into the stands..........their centre half fleming basically gave us a goal, i`m not saying diao was fantastic but he wasn`t the worst player on the pitch.he gets stuck in at least.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby addicted norwegian » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:03 am

Diao put in a few good tackles yesterday, but what good does it do when he misses with the following 5 yard pass  :angry:  His first half yesterday was simply awful, and I hope that I won`t see him in the Liverpool-kit, ever again. At times I think we would be better off playing with 10 men. If it was up to me I would let him go even if was on a free transfer.
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:45 pm

Sky sport reports that West Brom and Norwich are interested in signing Le Tallec ???
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:48 pm

I would recall Diarra cos he's been playing well for Lyon :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:59 pm

addicted norwegian wrote:Sky sport reports that West Brom and Norwich are interested in signing Le Tallec ???

I can't find it on their website?
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:21 pm

diarra is at Lille not lyon, but he should be recalled back as should le tallac but let cheyrou and diouf go
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthernScouser » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:34 pm

Diou, Nunez & Luis Garcia were all fairly poor against Norwich

Perhaps it's a little unfair to start giving Nunez stick as he's only played a handfull of matches.  It was tuff to pick between Garcia & Salif - but Garcia did get a goal, and how many strikers do sod all for 80 mins and then make a vital contribution by scoring
I agree that Salif is lacking confidence - but it was ironic when Didi came on - he made him look even worse - cause he just hardly ever gives the ball away, his tackling and positional sense are superb
Salif did put one cracking tackle in though when we were under the cosh and some of their midfield were leaving their feet in a bit - he never stopped running as well
Alas - if that's the biggest compliment he can receive at present - I fear he could be on his way out
SouthernScouser

Postby KARMANI » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:56 pm

Norwich and WBA want Le Tallec

on loan apparently.

i think this would be a great move for the lad. it would allow him to get vital premiership experience, playing for teams that need to battle. le tallec needs to learn how to cope with the physical pressures of the premiership and a relegation dogfight is the best place to get this experience.
KARMANI

Postby Paul C » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:32 pm

BOODIDDY wrote:diarra is at Lille not lyon.

He's not at Lille, he's at Lens, I got mixed up with the Diarra that plays for Lyon and scored against United.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion