Kuyt's touch - Maybe glen hoddle wasn't crazy ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maguskwt » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:01 pm

s@int wrote:Total boll0cks or maybe there is something in it ?

it's all psychological IMO... some 'natural healer' does some kind of funny massage and tells you that he's taking away all the negative energies or whatever and you believe in it and you do actually feel better and fresher... placebo effect
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Why another Kuyt thread? There's enough rubbish on the main thread without this adding to it.

Kuyt simply does not deserve the amount of criticism he gets or even a fraction of it. His contribution last season, especially in the second half was fantastic.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 am

bigmick wrote:It depends what the "therapy" is designed to do. If it's designed to ensure that Dirk can tear about like a lunatic for 90 minutes, then I think we all need this guys number. If it's designed to improve Dirk's first touch, then the fella should be wearing a stripy top and a mask. That "shaker" thing sounds interesting though. A couple of times when Dirk was playing up front and missed glorious opportunities (no doubt in the period which he spoke of in the interview) I could have given him the "shaker" treatment myself. Whether it would have worked for him or not I'm not sure, but it would have made me feel better that's for sure.

On a slight side note, it's odd that when a players form obviously dips half of the fans on the forum can see it, along with the whole of the rest of the football World. The other half of the forum can't see it, but they can see lots of "unseen" stuff. Presumeably, the players themselves are not privvie to all the "unseen" stuff as they usually accept themselves as Kuyt has done here that they are going through a "dodgy" spell.

Why don't you f*ck off, Mick?

Alonso wasn't at his heights - not one person argued against that.

But he was nowhere near as bad as "half the forum" (evidently the footballing imbeciles) were trying to make out.

I know you're desperate to nail-down your self-appointed position as the forum's oracle, but you really need to stop banging on about something that is nearly 2 years old and almost entirely inaccurate.

Cue the "I wasn't even referring to..." comments.

Well you can stick them right where the sun doesn't shine, because I am referring to YOU.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedRoots » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:42 am

"Henk has a special treatment for me. He calls it 'the shaker'. He gets rid of all my physical problems and he loosens my body."

RedRoots

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
bigmick wrote:It depends what the "therapy" is designed to do. If it's designed to ensure that Dirk can tear about like a lunatic for 90 minutes, then I think we all need this guys number. If it's designed to improve Dirk's first touch, then the fella should be wearing a stripy top and a mask. That "shaker" thing sounds interesting though. A couple of times when Dirk was playing up front and missed glorious opportunities (no doubt in the period which he spoke of in the interview) I could have given him the "shaker" treatment myself. Whether it would have worked for him or not I'm not sure, but it would have made me feel better that's for sure.

On a slight side note, it's odd that when a players form obviously dips half of the fans on the forum can see it, along with the whole of the rest of the football World. The other half of the forum can't see it, but they can see lots of "unseen" stuff. Presumeably, the players themselves are not privvie to all the "unseen" stuff as they usually accept themselves as Kuyt has done here that they are going through a "dodgy" spell.

But he was nowhere near as bad as "half the forum" (evidently the footballing imbeciles) were trying to make out.

I know you're desperate to nail-down your self-appointed position as the forum's oracle, but you really need to stop banging on about something that is nearly 2 years old and almost entirely inaccurate.

Well you can stick them right where the sun doesn't shine, because I am referring to YOU.

Heard you loud and clear big fella  :)
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 am

Another case of handbags at ten paces ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:

:laugh:
That time of the month again isnt it...
Ladies and gentlemen, mark your calenders !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 am

"The Shaker" is probably just a combination of speed and crack cocaine haha. Dirk doesn't go to dealers, the dealers go to Dirk
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:48 pm

RedRoots wrote:"Henk has a special treatment for me. He calls it 'the shaker'. He gets rid of all my physical problems and he loosens my body."

Well, at least he's not giving Kuyt "the shocker" (and if he is, I don't want to know). :D

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby mighty mo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:28 pm

DrPepe wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Sabre wrote:Quite simply I expect the club physios are well aware of the methods that anyone apply on our players. The player's positive opinion is not good enough for me, it has to have the blessings of the club physios -- not that the article says they're not aware, but just in case.

Alternative treatments can work but I agree they should be controlled, don't want any of our players going all doolally.

remember Rustu? what a guy....

apart from nearly decapitating keiron deyer he also joined some kind of doomsday cult , and then sold/gave away all his belongings in anticipation of the end of the world in about 2002....

:D

it wasnt the turkish goalkeeper rustu, he is still playing and was reserve goalkeeper for barca at champions league final........it was the argentinian goalkeeper who played for majorca .. cant remember his name........he played in world cup in 2002
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:43 pm

mighty mo wrote:
DrPepe wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Sabre wrote:Quite simply I expect the club physios are well aware of the methods that anyone apply on our players. The player's positive opinion is not good enough for me, it has to have the blessings of the club physios -- not that the article says they're not aware, but just in case.

Alternative treatments can work but I agree they should be controlled, don't want any of our players going all doolally.

remember Rustu? what a guy....

apart from nearly decapitating keiron deyer he also joined some kind of doomsday cult , and then sold/gave away all his belongings in anticipation of the end of the world in about 2002....

:D

it wasnt the turkish goalkeeper rustu, he is still playing and was reserve goalkeeper for barca at champions league final........it was the argentinian goalkeeper who played for majorca .. cant remember his name........he played in world cup in 2002

:D  well spotted!

Carlos Roa was his name! (they do look vaguely similar)
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes i remember him - wasnt it the millenium when he said the world would end .

I think he is back playing now .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 am

aCe' wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

:laugh:
That time of the month again isnt it...
Ladies and gentlemen, mark your calenders !

I wish someone would mark you with a big, fat tyre-track.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby meissler » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:46 am

the "shaker" is definitely a handjob

meissler

Postby RobinHood6969 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 am

meissler wrote:the "shaker" is definitely a handjob

It can be an @rse job as well  :p
RobinHood6969

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion