Kuyt got to luv the guy

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jkop » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:42 pm

A gentleman and a scholar, my respect has grown even more for the man. Well done Dirk. :bowdown
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:48 pm

In an age where footballers are trying to get as much money as possible to buy that new "merc" to go with the 5 others they have, and all the WAGS trying to outdo each other by showing who has the best hair-do and biggest breasts, Dirk and Gertrude Kuyt stand alone as the classiest.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby monkey 20 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:14 pm

i respect him even more after hearing this, what a fine bloke.
hope he can become a kop legend and i believe once he's settled he'll move from strength to strength.
what a role model!!!!

:buttrock
monkey 20

Postby bigxchris » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:23 pm

Workhorse on and off the pitch a total legend, how many footballers can you name that have their own charity!
"Holy crip, he's a crapple"
bigxchris

Postby PabloAimar » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:50 pm

legend in the making
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby Graeme Noble » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:05 pm

Excellent stuff. Excellent player and a very good human being.
Graeme Noble

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:53 pm

Top story that.  I'm made up a guy like this plays for us.
jonnymac1979

Postby dward » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:57 pm

Top bloke :buttrock

Brilliant stuff
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:02 pm

:bump

bumped as yet again... kuyt displays his love for the club:

from lfc.tv:

KUYT KEEN FOR LONG KOP STAY

Dirk Kuyt may have only been a Liverpool player for five months - but already he has designs on remaining a red for the rest of his playing career. 
Kuyt has settled comfortably into Premiership life since his summer switch from Feyenoord and already has eight goals to his name after an impressive first half to his debut season.

The 26 year old Dutchman knows football can be an unpredictable business, but so happy is he with his new club and the fans who have given him such a warm welcome to Anfield, he's already planning for a long career on Merseyside.

"You never know what is going to happen in football but it would be perfect if I could stay here for a long, long time," he told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"I'm really happy here and I'm not the kind of player who wants to move to a new club every two years. I'm at the best club in England and one of the biggest in the world so why would I want anything else?

"It's also great for me that I have such a good relationship with the supporters. The respect we have for each other means a lot.

"Everyone inside the club has tried to help me and the fans have been fantastic. The people near to where I live have made it easy for me and my family to settle in a new country and so I'd like to thank everybody for making my early months here so enjoyable."

-------

it seems he's fallen in love with us.... and hey - who'd blame him, eh?
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:00 pm

Lucas Neill should read this thread and feel utterly ashamed
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby redmikey » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:11 pm

it should make all the greedy self obsessed , media loving" working class hero's" ashamed,

put your hand's up
put your hand's up for dirk kuyt
we love this dutch man
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:10 pm

such a rare type of footballer, so fantastically generous with a great attitude on and off the pitch. Such a fantastic guy.

There was a great article in the C mag this week about him and his charity work, its mind blowing to see such fantastic generosity in a sport filled with ashley Coles and Rio Ferdinands who never seem to be happy unless they are earning stupid stupid money.

Dirk Kuyt has been and inspiration scince he arrived in the summer, he has put nothing less than 110% into every match he has played, he has also shown he is completely unselfish when it comes to his ability to provide the goals as well as create chances for himself. I think Kuyt could be hot candidate for player of the season, for LFC that is.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion