Kuyt admits red desire

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby coolsobs » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:31 pm

Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt has admitted to skysports.com that he would welcome a move to Liverpool.

The European champions are thought to be very keen on the Feyenoord man, although they are yet to make an offer.

Kuyt, though, admits that he would love the chance to make the switch to Anfield.

"Liverpool have contacted Feyenoord but no bid has been made yet by Liverpool," Kuyt told skysports.com following Holland's 4-0 win over Finland on Wednesday.

"I would really want to go to Liverpool. It's a great club and I hope I can play for them."

Kuyt scored the third goal in Oranje's comfortable victory in Helsinki and that was a continuation of his excellent form from the past season which has seen him net 32 times in De Eredivisie for The Rotterdammers.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is known to be looking for a new striker and has been linked with the likes of Peter Crouch, Raul and Albert Luque in the last few weeks.

what do u think? I think kuyt would be an excemllent signing, well better than crouch anyway and has very good finishing which all our current players lack although i hope that he's not another kezman.
coolsobs

Postby A.B. » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:37 pm

Coolsobs you see that thread at the top of the page where it says "STMICHAELS RUMOUR THREAD"? Yes that one, all speculation including a thread such as this  one goes there.

And another thing about him being another Kezman. So because Kezman is a failure that came from the Netherlands all other players from there will be too? So Van Persie,Van Nistelrooy,Robben must all be sh1t too.
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:52 pm

Leave him alone .Have you nothing bettter to do.
66-1112520797

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:02 am

As much as A.B. winds me and other up at times, he's correct in what he's saying.

This is a rumour, put it in the :censored: rumour thread.
115-1073096938

Postby policy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:55 am

So many f@cking hall monitors. Leave him alone. Who even reads that thread?
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:57 am

Well it has 382 posts in it so clealry many do.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:15 am

LFC #1 wrote:Well it has 382 posts in it so clealry many do.  :D

Ouch !    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Paul C » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:03 am

I don't :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:15 am

Some people'll never learn :)
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:59 am

I see the point about the rumour thread, but do we have to have an argument or someone kicking off everytime someone forgets ?
If these new threads are so annoying, just dont post on them, and they will disappear soon enough.
Its getting a bit tedious reading more posts about people moaning than things about lfc.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:08 am

Ace Ventura wrote:I see the point about the rumour thread, but do we have to have an argument or someone kicking off everytime someone forgets ?
If these new threads are so annoying, just dont post on them, and they will disappear soon enough.
Its getting a bit tedious reading more posts about people moaning than things about lfc.

Most sensible thing any one has written in this thread
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:30 am

LFC #1 wrote:Well it has 382 posts in it so clealry many do.  :D

Well pardon us if people don't want to have to read through 20 pages of YOUR drivel. Don't get pis$ed cos people don't read your $hit.

To have to read 20 pages of absolute conjecture (most of it old or restated) is an absolute waste of time.

New threads are like people saying, "I want to tell people about new gossip".

Too many pr!cks on this damn site. No f#ckin' balls. Just b!tching about posting on the wrong FOOKIN' thread. Get a fu<king life.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby neilE » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:34 am

I think there should be a separate thread for people who want to discuss which thread things should be in!!!!!!!!!!!!
neilE

Postby policy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:38 am

Or create a thread for "Blokes that want to be moderators". They can all go there and yak about how this person put the wrong message on this or that thread. And then they can gossip about how they personally feel better than others because they follow the rules of the forum better than the other person.

Self righteous #(@*%$(*#$&>.

Let the mods do their job.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Paul C » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:06 pm

Great thread guys, say what your thinkin :;): :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion