Kuyt admits red desire

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:47 am

You're a waste of life.

You're a waste of space and oxygen.

If you want to meet me, let me know.

I don't have time to waste on the likes of you.

Little . AB "the little whore that could be mod".

Maybe someday. Then you could kick me off.

Take's one whore to know another.

Nobody was f#cking talking to you in the first place. I don't know who the hell you think you are by trying to start some kindergarten sh1t here. I've been here a hell of long :censored: time compared to you, if I got something to say then by all means I will so don't think you can tell ME what I should post and what I shouldn't.

Most of the veterans here want to have a spam-free environment(your sh1t isn't helping) and quite frankly we're tired of repeating the same sh1t to members about making threads,etc... Now I haven't had anything about in the past but now I am because I've had enough of this sh1t.

The Rumour thread was started in order to place all speculation into one place. Many of the members here have told idiots like Thomas for instance and the rest of the clueless newbie sh1tbags to post all transfer  related subjects in the Rumour thread. Nobody is asking you to read the whole damn thing, just post your sh1t in there.

Now you motherf#cker make sure this is the last f#cking time you attempt to get on my bad side, I don't need anybodies bullsh1t and b1tching, yours included.

Now get the stepping and p1ss the f#ck off.
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:05 am

Oh :censored:.i.n.g hell you two get a :censored:.i.n.g grip.  You're getting majorly abusive over whether or not something should be in one thread or another take a step back and look at what you're actually :censored:.i.n.g doing!  Pull your head in for :censored:.s sake!
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby laza » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:34 am

Oh here we go the old class war  :D

I usually avoid all this Animal farm logic of forum posting and handbag fights but is it just me but ever since the TEAM WE all support won the CL the whinging and BS in here seems to have got worse not better
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:02 am

Oh here we go the old class war  :D

I usually avoid all this Animal farm logic of forum posting and handbag fights but is it just me but ever since the TEAM WE all support won the CL the whinging and BS in here seems to have got worse not bette

It's not just you.
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:02 pm

A.B. wrote:
You're a waste of life.

You're a waste of space and oxygen.

If you want to meet me, let me know.

I don't have time to waste on the likes of you.

Little . AB "the little whore that could be mod".

Maybe someday. Then you could kick me off.

Take's one whore to know another.

Hahaha. Classic.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:04 pm

A.B. wrote:Nobody was f#cking talking to you in the first place. I don't know who the hell you think you are by trying to start some kindergarten sh1t here.

Really, you didn't quote me?
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:08 pm

A.B. wrote:I've been here a hell of long :censored: time compared to you, if I got something to say then by all means I will so don't think you can tell ME what I should post and what I shouldn't.

So your pale old fat a$s is the only one that can say what you want here. What all of this was about was people telling others what to do. I am against it. You seem to revel in your freedoms, so stop trying to take it away from others you tyrant.

You act like you are the only one who has a right to be here.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:15 pm

A.B. wrote:Most of the veterans here want to have a spam-free environment(your sh1t isn't helping) and quite frankly we're tired of repeating the same sh1t to members about making threads,etc... Now I haven't had anything about in the past but now I am because I've had enough of this sh1t.

You have made 6480 posts since August 2004. You know what that averages out to?

About 22 posts per day, every day.

And you are telling off "newbies" because they make a few posts a month?

What kind of mindless baffoon are you? Get a life you stupid loser. I knew you were the lonely and sad type.

And being here for such a long time?

You have been here with A.B. as your name for 10 months. I have been here since April of last year.

Sad story. So I will stop ripping you because I feel sorry for you.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:16 pm

A.B. wrote:Many of the members here have told idiots like Thomas for instance and the rest of the clueless newbie sh1tbags to post all transfer related subjects in the Rumour thread. Nobody is asking you to read the whole damn thing, just post your sh1t in there.

What is the purpose of a forum if people don't read what you write?
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:17 pm

Really, you didn't quote me?

My first post was directed towards coolsobs, afterwards you started b1tching. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

So your pale old fat a$s is the only one that can say what you want here. What all of this was about was people telling others what to do. I am against it. You seem to revel in your freedoms, so stop trying to take it away from others you tyrant.

If you don't like it here then go f#ck off. This "article" could and should had been posted in the Rumour thread, which was made for all transfer speculation. Why? So we wouldn't have to discuss one subject in five million places. <------- Is what various people have been telling new members to do in the past few days.

If you don't like me or others trying to get people to stop making duplicate threads,etc.. then you can p1ss off somewhere else. You can save your political speech about tyrants and freedoms for somewhere else.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:22 pm

policy wrote:
A.B. wrote:I've been here a hell of long :censored: time compared to you, if I got something to say then by all means I will so don't think you can tell ME what I should post and what I shouldn't.

So your pale old fat a$s

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: hes only 15  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:24 pm

A.B. wrote:Now you motherf#cker make sure this is the last f#cking time you attempt to get on my bad side, I don't need anybodies bullsh1t and b1tching, yours included.

Get it out of your system, you'll feel better momentarily, but will realize that things are not so bad and that it wasn't worth getting so upset. I would like to meet you, but if I do, it'll be to buy you a pint.

I forget that sometimes I get too worked up.

But please let other people say what they will.

They are mostly Liverpool fans. They are us.

As long as we don't have to worry about lack of resources to pay for so many threads, I think that we can have the patience and the wisdom to look over other people's droll statements.

We need these new fans.

That is to me what Liverpool is all about.

Other teams have better players, we have the best fans in the world.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:24 pm

You have made 6480 posts since August 2004. You know what that averages out to?

About 22 posts per day, every day.

Congratulations jackass you're good at mathematics, you want a gold medal for that?

And you are telling off "newbies" because they make a few posts a month?

What kind of mindless baffoon are you? Get a life you stupid loser. I knew you were the lonely and sad type.

I have nothing against newbies who make posts, however newbies should learn a thing or two after they've been told to keep transfer speculation in one thread.

I'm a stupid loser? Here you are telling me that you can meet me in real life so you can fight me and are starting sh1t over a  forum. Look at yourself first before you point your finger at me, and second of all don't run your mouth like you know me or something.

And being here for such a long time?

You have been here with A.B. as your name for 10 months. I have been here since April of last year.

Sad story. So I will stop ripping you because I feel sorry for you.

Execuse me for mis-reading the date you  joined. You'll stop ripping me? What the f#ck you think this is, don't make me laugh.

It takes some big balls to "rip" somebody over the internet, go f#ck yourself.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:27 pm

Get it out of your system, you'll feel better momentarily, but will realize that things are not so bad and that it wasn't worth getting so upset. I would like to meet you, but if I do, it'll be to buy you a pint.

I forget that sometimes I get too worked up.

But please let other people say what they will.

They are mostly Liverpool fans. They are us.

As long as we don't have to worry about lack of resources to pay for so many threads, I think that we can have the patience and the wisdom to look over other people's droll statements.

We need these new fans.

That is to me what Liverpool is all about.

Other teams have better players, we have the best fans in the world.

Next time when you're stressed don't come here and attempt to take it out on anybody, especially me.
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:28 pm

policy wrote:I would like to meet you, but if I do, it'll be to buy you a pint.

When you are of age that is.

:devil:
- Paul Tomkins
policy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion