Kuyt admits red desire

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:25 pm

policy wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Well it has 382 posts in it so clealry many do.  :D

Well pardon us if people don't want to have to read through 20 pages of YOUR drivel. Don't get pis$ed cos people don't read your $hit.

To have to read 20 pages of absolute conjecture (most of it old or restated) is an absolute waste of time.

New threads are like people saying, "I want to tell people about new gossip".

Too many pr!cks on this damn site. No f#ckin' balls. Just b!tching about posting on the wrong FOOKIN' thread. Get a fu<king life.

you tlak baout people b1tching, yet that post sounded like b1tching to me!  : p

I think you have a fair point baout hte rumour thread though, i haven't bothered reading much of it tbh as its largely a load of bollox.  :D  :p

don't kick off with me, i was never hving a go at ya anyway, just thought I'd show you that people have actaully read it.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:45 pm

policy wrote:Or create a thread for "Blokes that want to be moderators". They can all go there and yak about how this person put the wrong message on this or that thread. And then they can gossip about how they personally feel better than others because they follow the rules of the forum better than the other person.

Self righteous :censored:.

Let the mods their job.

You bore me.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby RedRoots » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:01 pm

What Kuyt said wasn't a rumour so why put it in the rumour thread? Also the season is over so the main thing to keep us going is transfer speculation. I havn't seen this Kuyt fella play is he a good? plus what kinda price tag has he got on his head?
RedRoots

Postby Paul C » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:35 pm

I think they should close every section and just keep 'the rumour thread' open as thats all people are aloud to post in :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:45 pm

What Kuyt said wasn't a rumour so why put it in the rumour thread? Also the season is over so the main thing to keep us going is transfer speculation. I havn't seen this Kuyt fella play is he a good? plus what kinda price tag has he got on his head?

Him comming here is still speculation. (no bid was placed on him, therefore its unofficial and speculation thus it goes to the rumour thread)

Feyenoord are willing to sell him at 8 million pounds. He's quick, has a good touch,strong and I don't think he'd have a problem settling in the Premiership
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby coolsobs » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:38 pm

The reason i didn't put this in the rumour thread is becuase this isn't a rumour, it's what kuyt said. btw i said i hope he isn't another kezman, not implying that all dutch players are :censored:.
coolsobs

Postby belgianboy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:07 pm

Kezman isn't a Dutch player. He's from Serbia-Montenegro!
belgianboy

Postby policy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:39 pm

A.B. wrote:

You bore me.

You're a waste of life.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:41 pm

If you want to meet me, let me know.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 pm

Can everyone stop :censored: arguein and knit picking its getting on my tits now, our season kicks off in 3 weeks we are back in the CL we have just won our major trophey after 21 years.
get a grip people ffs :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 pm

Little :censored:. AB "the little whore that could be mod".

Maybe someday. Then you could kick me off.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:58 pm

policy wrote:Little :censored:. AB "the little whore that could be mod".

Maybe someday. Then you could kick me off.

Who you callin a whore  ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:04 am

Not you my lady. I was addressing the one whose name is before the quotes.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:05 am

policy wrote:Not you my lady. I was addressing the one whose name is before the quotes.

Oh ok let ya off  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:51 am

I have been coming on here for about a year now and love the news, gossip, laughs and opinions of Liverpool fans from all over the world but for the last few weeks all I read in pretty much EVERY thread is a bunch of whiners complaining about stuff should be here and stuff should be there. I mean it takes the :censored:. The Rumour thread is a total waste of time as noone is gonna sit and read through all that :censored: to get to one bit of specific news, new posts such as this one I personally find a good way for us all to talk about one particular piece of news or specualtion rather then have a mish mash of disjointed b*ll*cks!! Anyway, I hope it improves in here and those that are in charge (is there anyone?) can sort it out. I like new threads such as this one personally.
As for Kuyt, he is a very good player, lot of skill and great finisher. If we got him it'd be interesting to see if he'd fit in.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion