Kromkamp - In talks with psv

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:43 pm

bavlondon wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:BBC Sport

It seems the deal will all rest on whether we get Alves or not. I can't see Rafa loaning or selling his only proper cover for right back until he has a better replacement.

Good point. Although havent we supposedly got a gentlemans agreement with Birmingham for Pennant should our bid for Alves fail.

I think the difference is that Alves is sometimes classed as a defender and other times as a midfielder. So I guess he is more of a right sided utility player whereas Pennant would be a pure right winger
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:56 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

It seems the deal will all rest on whether we get Alves or not. I can't see Rafa loaning or selling his only proper cover for right back until he has a better replacement.

Good point. Although havent we supposedly got a gentlemans agreement with Birmingham for Pennant should our bid for Alves fail.

What a load of

where do you get this info from lad ?

I bet there is a guy in your place of work who send you out for sky hooks, tartan paint, waterproof sponges and long stands every day of the week.

:D  :D  :D
Gaunt

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:46 pm

Paul C wrote:It'll be interesting to see how much we get for Jan, we did a straight swap for Josemi and he cost £3m so anything around that figure would be good.

Josemi was 2 million wasnt he ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:18 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

What a load of

I bet there is a guy in your place of work who send you out for sky hooks, tartan paint, waterproof sponges and long stands every day of the week.

Your a funny guy Leon :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:25 pm

Read in the papers today that Kromkamp and Dudek were being offered as part of a player + cash deal to bring Kuyt to Liverpool FC.

Anyone heard more about this?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:43 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:where did you hear that?

it was on Skysports news

Then it MUST be true.

PSV chairman Rob Westerhof has confirmed he is interested in bringing Kronkamp to PSV .......according to sky sports .

But what the f'uck hey Leon , why bother with a forum and why take any notice of Sky Sports  ? Lets just all log off and wait until a deal is either signed or not (then again if it's reported on sky we can continue to ignore it ) .

???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:18 pm

woof woof ! wrote:But what the f'uck hey Leon , why bother with a forum and why take any notice of Sky Sports  ? Lets just all log off and wait until a deal is either signed or not (then again if it's reported on sky we can continue to ignore it ) .

???

:bowdown
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:56 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

What a load of

I used to work in a shop many years ago in Liverpool city centre, and this pretty little innocent 16 year old came in, a member of staff from a neighbouring shop. 

Obviously a naive little thing in her first job, she came straight up to the counter and told me and my mate who I worked with that her boss 'Ian' had rang our shop and was told that she was here to collect the brown ring for the hoover, and could we give it to her!!!!!!

Fell about laughing, love pranks like that.
jonnymac1979

Postby weringo » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:16 pm

woof woof ! wrote:But what the f'uck hey Leon , why bother with a forum and why take any notice of Sky Sports  ? Lets just all log off and wait until a deal is either signed or not (then again if it's reported on sky we can continue to ignore it ) .

???

:buttrock
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Alanay » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:09 am

We should keep him until we have someone proven. I thought he handles the game quite well...
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 am

Kash_Mountain wrote:Read in the papers today that Kromkamp and Dudek were being offered as part of a player + cash deal to bring Kuyt to Liverpool FC.

I wonder how much cash will have to be paid on top with those players.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:07 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Read in the papers today that Kromkamp and Dudek were being offered as part of a player + cash deal to bring Kuyt to Liverpool FC.

I wonder how much cash will have to be paid on top with those players.

Well, I think Kromkamp is being valued at around 4mil and Dudek around 2-3mil.

So if that's anything to go by then around 3mil unless Rafa can negoiate further and bring the price for Kuyt down a little.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:00 pm

I think we are mad getting rid of Kromkamp he looks a decent prospect, he should have been given more time.
82-1074641017

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:15 pm

Roberts wrote:I think we are mad getting rid of Kromkamp he looks a decent prospect, he should have been given more time.

Agree he should be given a full season at leas. Having said  that Rafa knows best I guess.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby PureLoneWolf » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:18 pm

I have to say that I thought he looked a decent signing myself, but we don't get to see them on the training ground all the time.  Rafa and the staff do, so I place my trust in them :)
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." Bill Shankly

"If we lose the ball up front, if the opposition player manages to get past our forwards, and then get past me, its ok, cos I know Carra's behind me, and they aint getting past him" - Stevie G
PureLoneWolf

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion