King kenny on liverpool - And being top of the league

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:19 pm

taff wrote:
bavlondon wrote:I can only see us going downhill from here on. We have fecked up so many easy home games. Its the same story as always we just postponed it by a month or 2 this time.

What does Kenny know about winning the league ???

I say more the you taff !  :D
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:24 pm

bavlondon wrote:I can only see us going downhill from here on. We have fecked up so many easy home games. Its the same story as always we just postponed it by a month or 2 this time.

Come on Bav, cheer up.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby devaney » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Ffs why not just buy a fkn rope and have done with it! At least it would be one less of you amazingly negative fkrs to worry about! Sh.t I sometimes wonder if this forum is full of bluenoses masquerading as Reds! You and your like are so fkn depressing it's frightening. HAVE A BLEEDIN REST AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM JUST FOR ONCE !!!!!!!!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby ho11ywood » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:21 am

and you call yourself a liverpool fan?  seriously you need to get behind the team and stop being so negative..........
ho11ywood

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 am

ho11ywood wrote:

and you call yourself a liverpool fan?  seriously you need to get behind the team and stop being so negative..........

more realistic than negative imo.... we need some big results from now on to stay in contention for the title come end of the season... well that or some good luck with other results going our way.... but i fear we already got all the luck we'll be getting for this season, havent made the most of it though...

we'r top of the table which is always good but any slip from now on and we'll probably find ourselves chasing not one but 2 teams that are stronger and more consistent than we are...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:33 am

aCe' wrote:
ho11ywood wrote:

more realistic than negative imo.... we need some big results from now on to stay in contention for the title come end of the season... well that or some good luck with other results going our way.... but i fear we already got all the luck we'll be getting for this season, havent made the most of it though...

we'r top of the table which is always good but any slip from now on and we'll probably find ourselves chasing not one but 2 teams that are stronger and more consistent than we are...

Maybe the 19 teams behind us will be thinking the same way..especially the 2nd and 3rd?

As King Kenny says,top is top is top.
Its nothing else,its just one thing..its top of the pile and thats it!
I can take on any criticism of LFC with an open mind.I can understand the pain of no titles in ages.I can understand fans being bemused at Rafa at times in making subs that are unsavoury to the tongue,playing players that we would not play.I can understand criticism of certain players.I can also feel the collective frustration when the best striker in the world has an injury that pops up like stubble a rash on an albino when it sees fit.

But I just cant understand fans like you,I've read your posts for quite a while and TBH you are one of the most depressing negative little ****** ....(I dont even know the word)!
Basically....open your eyes you whinging little git,have a look around and realise that all your cries and gripes are not about LFC..you are just a moany little kunt..LFC can relax,its nothing personal!

Probably,probably probably...find ourselves chasing teams!
We probably wont too...FUC,K UP!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:11 am

Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:
ho11ywood wrote:

Maybe the 19 teams behind us will be thinking the same way..especially the 2nd and 3rd?

As King Kenny says,top is top is top.
Its nothing else,its just one thing..its top of the pile and thats it!
I can take on any criticism of LFC with an open mind.I can understand the pain of no titles in ages.I can understand fans being bemused at Rafa at times in making subs that are unsavoury to the tongue,playing players that we would not play.I can understand criticism of certain players.I can also feel the collective frustration when the best striker in the world has an injury that pops up like stubble a rash on an albino when it sees fit.

But I just cant understand fans like you,I've read your posts for quite a while and TBH you are one of the most depressing negative little ****** ....(I dont even know the word)!
Basically....open your eyes you whinging little git,have a look around and realise that all your cries and gripes are not about LFC..you are just a moany little kunt..LFC can relax,its nothing personal!

Probably,probably probably...find ourselves chasing teams!
We probably wont too...FUC,K UP!!

we'r top of the table so obviously you'r right and im wrong...

:kungfu:

fcking grow a brain wont ya... im not going to argue with you because this is obviously going nowhere.. but if you think we'll be going on to win the title going by our current form, performances, results..etc then your obviously dumber than you sound !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dame » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 am

s@int wrote:
.....What you don't want to be doing before games is thinking too much about the league table and league positions. You have to try and beat the opposition,......

The league table isn't an obstacle or a team to overcome and it shouldn't be in the players' minds ...... You play against the opposition, not against the league table......

I think Kenny really knows how to deal with pressure on the top.

In short: do not think about the top spot, do not think about being champion. Just deal with the ball in front of you or your next match. This is easier for the players i am sure.

Be a champion is difficult. Having a good clever pass / shot / block is not that difficult, is it?
dame

Postby we all dream... » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:19 pm

I dont want you to think I am singling you out here Bav, it isnt a swipe at you personally. Your comments may have been in jest, i dont no, but comments like this realy realy wind me up. Why find the negative in everything

I know it is your opinion and forums are places to put these across but there are to many liverpool fans that think like this and it isnt healthy more than anything, I hope you don't have this attitude in other aspects in life or you will be pretty miserable... allthough if your a happy chap in life then why vent your anger at the club you love... supposedly

cheer up fella, the futures bright, the glass is half full and all that boll*cks.
Last edited by we all dream... on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:48 pm

we all dream... wrote:

I dont want you to think I am singling you out here Bav, it isnt a swipe at you personally. Your comments may have been in jest, i dont no, but comments like this realy realy wind me up. Why find the negative in everything

I know it is your opinion and forums are places to put these across but there are to many liverpool fans that think like this and it isnt healthy more than anything, I hope you don't have this attitude in other aspects in life or you will be pretty miserable... allthough if your a happy chap in life then why vent your anger at the club you love... supposedly

cheer up fella, the futures bright, the glass is half full and all that boll*cks.

bavs always like that half empty kinda guy but he loves the club and I bet he always wishes for liverpool win  :D

Just cos he don't think its gonna happen don't mean he don't want what is best for our club.  :glare:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion