Kewell

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Feeney » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:02 pm

I've heard Kewell apparently has drink problems which would explain his 'mystery' injury.

Then I heard something that he got so upset when playing a stray ball in training, he walked off in tears.

I really hope the lad is alright, but if he's f**ked up in the head (or liver) we need to re-coup the losses. We are gonna lose s**t loads of cash at the end of the season getting rid if dead wood, so the more we can get back the better. Besides, I can't argue with the performances Warnock and Riise have put in when they have played together.:)

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:00 pm

Jesus H Christ.

You people shouyld be careful what you write on these boards. It only takes one lazy reporter to browse this place, and then print the exact story you have made up quoting an "inside source".

Pure Speculation.

Total rubbish.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:22 pm

Sorry, I didn't think reporters done that kinda thing for a living. Nor that Sky Sports can view training sessions.

It's only 'their job' n all.

Jesus H Christ.

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:27 pm

Oh, by the way, and I didn't post something like that LAST NIGHT either.

No one else minded.

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:09 pm

I heard that kewell is off to Munich in the summer for 2.5million as a replacement for Ze Roberto . I still want Harry to play for us and refind his form of earlier seasons but if we could sign Ze Roberto it would be a world class signing .
kopite

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:11 pm

I heard Kewell is really a MI6 spy and he's been too busy in Iraq and the middle East to play....
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:16 pm

Quality....I hope it's all bulls**t and hes the best no 7 that played for us, but's it's looking kinda ominous...???

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:30 pm

Kewell best No 7? :angry:  what planet you from? Fair enough, you may be too young to remember Dalglish, but if thats the case, do yourself a really big favor and check out a few vids/dvds from the late 70's into the 80's and you'll see Kewell wouldnt lace Kenny's boots. That may sound mean, it aint meant to, you could be makin a genuine mistake...but all he's done since he came here is take the pi$$ which, when you wear 7 is an affront to LFC. even if you do remember Dalglish, the moneys well spent to watch the master :cool:
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:39 pm

woah woah woah....taking me too literally, all i'm tryin to get across is that i really hope he does well for us.

I fully understand that NO ONE can lace KING Kennys boots(and could he play, with Stevie Highway on the wing!!!). I'm young, but not that young!! ( I like to think!!) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion