Kewell's missus on i'm a celeb

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:24 pm

First google searches of Sheree Murphy has shown rather disturbing material. This definately shows how it has affect Kewell's performance I must say.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:54 pm

Kewel is improving slowley each toime he plays. he set up Cisses goal nicely against Anderlecht and he picked out Stevie for that great chance towards the end. Im sure as he gets more games under his belt his old tricks wil come back that made him a ledgend at Leeds. And should that happen it would be great but may pose a selection problem should Mark Gonzalez arrive in the Jan window.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:13 pm

Like most footballer's wifes, they prefer to live in Spain or in Italy.[i.e. Figo and his wife].

Doesn't necesseraly mean that Kewell wants to play there.
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:25 pm

Like most footballer's wifes, they prefer to live in Spain or in Italy

Not Victoria Adams. The first thing she said in Spain was that she preffered England rather than Madrid, not the best way to say hello to your new home anyway.

I cannot understand David Beckham. What could have he possibly  seen in that woman? If I was him, I'd pick a prettier, hotter, smarter, better in the bed girl in a half an hour. And better personality too.

Sabre
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:37 pm

well he has what 2 or 3 kids now with her now, I guess he's stuck with her. :D I wouldn't mind taking her though, I think I'd satisify the little slut more than Becks.  :eyebrow
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lionheart » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:11 am

Sabre wrote:

Not Victoria Adams. The first thing she said in Spain was that she preffered England rather than Madrid, not the best way to say hello to your new home anyway.

I cannot understand David Beckham. What could have he possibly  seen in that woman? If I was him, I'd pick a prettier, hotter, smarter, better in the bed girl in a half an hour. And better personality too.

Sabre

I bet Posh's fans are saying the same thing about Beckham!!! Let's face it, they deserve each other.  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:54 am

Sabre wrote:I cannot understand David Beckham. What could have he possibly  seen in that woman? If I was him, I'd pick a prettier, hotter, smarter, better in the bed girl in a half an hour. And better personality too.

Sabre

You'd only have to go to the woods and cut a twig off a tree to get these things Sabre!!!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:20 am

Posh is just a pout on legs  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:21 am

to be honest , ive seen more meat on a wishbone
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:43 am

Wish he would :censored: off down under.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:14 am

Dudeks No.1 Fan wrote:Wish he would :censored: off down under.

hey...convict transport to Australia ceased in 1859. Put your trash somewhere else mate!!!  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:39 am

From LFC.tv

Harry Kewell has emphasised his commitment to Liverpool Football Club and revealed he's on the last lap of his long road to recovery from the injury problems that have plagued the last 18 months of his Anfield career.

In an exclusive interview with Liverpoolfc.tv at the club's Melwood training ground Kewell has sought to put the record straight over comments made by his wife Sheree Murphy on TV show 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' that implied he was desperate to play abroad.

He has also spoken candidly about his nightmare spell on the sidelines, hit back at the critics who have been quick to jump on the Kewell-bashing bandwagon and vowed that Liverpudlians will see the best of him once he's fully fit.

Responding to reports that he wants to ply his trade in Italy or Spain, he says: "I've always said, ever since I was young and also during my time at Leeds, that I'd like to one day play over there and I'm quite sure a lot of other players have said the same at some point or another.

"However, I'm here to do a job for Liverpool and if I remain here for the rest of my career then that would be fine by me. This is a great club and it was fantastic to be out there again in front of that crowd against Betis the other night.

"The fans are so fanatical about the team and the team just love playing in front of them. Together with the wonderful facilities and everything else, we've got such a great set-up here. It's everything a footballer could wish for."

Having recently helped Australia secure qualification for the next World Cup, Kewell's latest comeback from a groin strain continued at Anfield on Wednesday night when he made a late substitute appearance against Real Betis.
He's hoping it can herald the start of a prolonged injury-free run but having suffered enough recent setbacks to last him a lifetime he's wary of looking too far ahead.

"I'm still not totally in the clear from the injury," he explains. "It's been a difficult time, but together with the physio's and the Doc I am working every hour to hopefully get things right. I've had problems now for just over a year with this injury but crying about it won't do any good. There's been times when I've wanted to but you just have to get on with it.

"I am very confident in my own ability and once I'm fully fit I believe I have a lot to offer. The manager has put a great squad together here and we have a lot of talented players but in this day and age it's important to be able to play in three or four different positions and I can do that. I'm almost right, it's just a case of getting over these last few hurdles now but I am getting closer and have to keep working hard."

There's no doubt that a fully fit Harry Kewell will be warmly welcomed by all at Liverpool, especially if he can reproduce the form that lit up the opening months of his Reds career. It may also silence the growing army of critics who have been quick to write the former Leeds man off as an expensive flop.

"Everyone is allowed their opinion and some of the people who say things know nothing about me or what I've been through with my injury. They just speculate because they have nothing else to write about. If they sat down with me and asked exactly what is wrong I think they'd change their mind. They don't do that though, they just go off on their own and write whatever they want.

"But let them, it doesn't bother me. My aim now is just to get fully fit and put the last 18 months behind me. To go out onto the pitch without the fear of another breakdown will be a big thing for me."

"Winning the European Cup should have been the highlight of my career but it wasn't. To come off injured so early was a nightmare, it was horrible, and the only way I can erase that bad memory is to help Liverpool get back there and win it again. I'd love to do that.

"We've got a lot of strong players and with a manager like Rafa this team is capable of anything, so who knows? Paris in May sounds nice and hopefully we can do it."

But he adds: "It's a long season and we must not get ahead of ourselves. The team is playing well at the moment but there is a tough period coming up and this is where we need to be strong as a group.

"It's important we stick together and give 110 per cent in every game. That's the only way we'll win all these games."
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby liamac » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:17 am

who  ?  Beckham?
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby el_stinger » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:58 am

Sabre wrote:

Sabre

Better in bed? Something your not telling us Sabre?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:44 am

Lionheart wrote:

hey...convict transport to Australia ceased in 1859. Put your trash somewhere else mate!!!  :D

yeah we dont have to transport any more trash down under, they have learnt how to give birth to their own now     :D
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion