Kewell rumour

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby En1gma_LFC » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:58 pm

This was going to go into the other kewell thread but i decided to make a separate one. Ive heard a few rumours recently by word of mouth that Harry Kewell is actually recieving councelling for an ongoing problem at the moment hence his lack of enthusiasm for the club and continuing absence...These are purely rumours but thinking about it, its not such a bizarre thought. I dont no if these rumours concern alcohol/drug related problems or personal problems but if they are true it certainly puts a new perspective on it. Any heard this or have any thoughts?
En1gma_LFC

Postby Roma 84 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:12 pm

Its a biggy.. Would def explain a few things tho.. he just doesnt seem the same lad he was at leeds a few years back. All I can say is thank god it wasnt a £15million+ price tag, which was what was being offered previous to signing for liverpool.
Roma 84

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:25 pm

It's about time to sell him .
LiverpoolMadman

Postby zarababe » Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:31 pm

.. awwww he probably still hasn't got over his wife being killed by a falling building in Emmerdale.. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:13 pm

Bet she didnt spend quite so long on the sidelines before she worked again tho..... :angry:
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:20 am

HES A WASTE OF TIME, BEST LEFT SIDE IN THE PREMIERSHIP AT HIS BEST BUT HELL NEVER GET TO THAT LEVEL AGAIN. RAFA GET HIM OUT, BRING VINCENTE IN OR STICK WITH RIISE.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:52 pm

That would explain a few things.

If he wasn't on 60 grand a week then I'd say keep him for another season and see if he can turn it around.

But the fact is that we can't afford to pay that to a player who rarely plays, and when he does he is below par.

Might get 3-4 million for him if he goes abroad.  A premiership team won't spend more than 2 mil on him having seen him since joining us
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion