Kewell - Leaving anfield?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:29 pm

Aparently Kewell has been linked with a move away from Anfield, can anyone confirm this?  ???
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:35 pm

Not heard anything myself?..but if he dosen,t get his act together soon i can see him being shipped out!! :(
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:47 pm

Not the same player he was at Leeds.  God he was frightening back then, now he's a shadow of his former self. 

Very disappointed with him since we signed him.

:(  :(  :(
jonnymac1979

Postby laza » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:06 pm

Why do all these move away links appear after the transfer window is closed ?
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:09 pm

hes that type of player u just dont sell cause he still young and can be very dangerous at anytime during some matches. Its vital we get him to play good cause he will be a very important player if we choose to progress far in the champions league. He will need to make an impact soon
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:35 pm

Aparently Kewell has been linked with a move away from Anfield, can anyone confirm this?

When you say "apparently", what do you mean? Has someone told you it's the case? Have you read it somewhere? Or is this man-in-pub talk?

What'll happen is we'll talk about it, then other forums will pick up on us talking about it, then the papers will pick up on the fact that the "rumour mill" is saying it's the case, then there'll be stories about 2 or 3 players in the squad having itchy feet, then agents will smell money, show their clients the papers and tell them that now would be a good time to leave due to all the player unrest at the club...do you see where I'm going here?

Idle talk costs clubs players. So either source your statement or shut the f*ck up.
ivor_the_injun

Postby maximus » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:43 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:
Aparently Kewell has been linked with a move away from Anfield, can anyone confirm this?

When you say "apparently", what do you mean? Has someone told you it's the case? Have you read it somewhere? Or is this man-in-pub talk?

What'll happen is we'll talk about it, then other forums will pick up on us talking about it, then the papers will pick up on the fact that the "rumour mill" is saying it's the case, then there'll be stories about 2 or 3 players in the squad having itchy feet, then agents will smell money, show their clients the papers and tell them that now would be a good time to leave due to all the player unrest at the club...do you see where I'm going here?

Idle talk costs clubs players. So either source your statement or shut the f*ck up.

Agreed Ivor!!

P.S.By the way Chiggz, i thought you wasn't posting anymore, you even started a thread announcing it ffs!! At least the Cats meow, had the decency to not post again (to date) after his anouncement (By the way funniest thread ever  :D about 30 pages of complete and utter b****cks  :laugh:  :laugh: , almost rivaled the we will beat blackpool and Kevin Beattie threads  :laugh:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby ckay » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:47 pm

It was on Ceefax on sunday after it was reported in the News Of The World!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:20 pm

I can believe it.. We seem a little overcrowded with midfielders at the moment and if Mr Benitez has only really looked at last years tapes and his performance so far, there isn't much evidence of the player most of us remember.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby banana » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:45 pm

******, ******, ******
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:47 pm

the fact of the matter is that harry kewell has been so poor over the last six months that we'd be unlikely to make much of a profit on him if anyway.  :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ckay » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:53 pm

It'd cost me another £35 to replace my shirt!!!!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:36 pm

Hope he stay. The threat of being left out the 1st team should motivate him unless he doesn't want to stay. A top formed Kewell is one of the best left midfielder in EPL. Also, we bought him cheap and I would rather move Biscan since they both cause about the same transfer fees.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby 106-1093504160 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:47 pm

yeah. get rid of biscan.
106-1093504160

Postby who the hell is diarra » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:29 pm

Well Harry had better get of his ar*e  or he'll be out on it, as Garcia Looked very lively, backed up by Warnock Kewell might not be able to afford too many more non existant games.  ???  :(
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion