Kewell conundrum

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby azriahmad » Fri May 27, 2005 6:13 am

Kewell? Stay or go, I dan't care for this player as he has shown non-existent passion, zero commitment and will and a prima-donna attitude. If he stays, don't play him because he is not worthy of pulling on the famous red jersey.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Fri May 27, 2005 6:23 am

I used to be a Kewell fans when he was with Leeds but I'm not now(not at this level). But I just have to say unless we are absolutely sure he is faking it, we shouldn't accuse him. I agree that he is not mentally tough but only he knows whether he can continue or not. Even if he is mentally tough enough to stick around, he will hurt the team if he can't physically perform. So, let see what happen in the off season. I'm same as Woof as I think I'm being generous today haha!  :D
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby mmmm » Fri May 27, 2005 6:41 am

The guy snapped a tendon in his groin, ffs, he showed courage in being able to walk , let alone jog for those 5 minutes after it. You are a fickle bunch, had one of the crosses been slightly lower in that first 20 minutes he would have more than likely been on the score sheet.
mmmm

Postby babu » Fri May 27, 2005 6:54 am

Too many coincidences for me. I was a huge kewell fan, being an aussie helps. but he does not show any of the aussie grit. i believe that he has to go, his medal should be left at the club. should he play up to his potential at another club, so be it.

If Rafa decides to keep and play him next season, i will try to understand and show support for him, but i would much rather see the back of him.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red » Fri May 27, 2005 6:56 am

We win the champoins league and you guys can still find it in your heart to whinge about something. OMFG what :censored: lives you must have.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Fri May 27, 2005 7:29 am

give him one more half season... it will mean no harm to us also
Alonso_Rulz

Postby Espionage » Fri May 27, 2005 7:32 am

Alonso_Rulz wrote:
Espionage wrote:
Alonso_Rulz wrote:please.. who doesn't want to play in the champions league final.. can u guys stop acting a a fool? u want him to carry on with that injury and perform badly thru out the game, or u want to sub him..
i think if i were him.. i know i have an injury and will not be able to perform to my maximum.. i will rather the manager sub mi for a fitter player.. if i dun do it.. than i am just harming the team as a whole..

Amen
i think that the whole concept of not wanting to play is bullsh;t

can u rephase your words.. dun understand a single word in your sentence

i agree, i belive that actually Harry Kewell does want to play and he has been misunderstood
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Fri May 27, 2005 10:05 am

Don't let your patriotism for Australia cloud your judgement. I had to.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 27, 2005 10:09 am

here RED, shut the fu'ck up, kewell has underperformed at lfc this year regardless of injury. hes had two magic moments at lfc to date, which is the same amount he managed at leeds utd. potential is no good if he cant back that up.....perhaps you should edit your post
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Fri May 27, 2005 10:19 am

That was pretty stupid red. Learn your place
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 27, 2005 10:23 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:here RED, shut the fu'ck up, kewell has underperformed at lfc this year regardless of injury. hes had two magic moments at lfc to date, which is the same amount he managed at leeds utd. potential is no good if he cant back that up.....perhaps you should edit your post

Hey Judge

The positions for annoying people who think they are god on this forum are already filled..................stick to light comic relief   :D
Last edited by laza on Fri May 27, 2005 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 27, 2005 10:24 am

laza wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:here RED, shut the fu'ck up, kewell has underperformed at lfc this year regardless of injury. hes had two magic moments at lfc to date, which is the same amount he managed at leeds utd. potential is no good if he cant back that up.....perhaps you should edit your post

Hey Judge

The positions for annoying people who think they are god on this forum are already filled..................stick to light comic relief   :D

ney laza, i never knew you were annoying  :laugh:

hows oz mate??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Fri May 27, 2005 10:25 am

Kewell was purely cryin because he had to ccome off a sad day for him a happy day for us.Why didn't he do a Carragher when he got his groin ripped and just carried on withit. :D
joependo

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:31 am

i dunno what to say about kewell. he didnt sdeserve to be booed off tho. i didnt like that. Im always saying give him another chance but he seems to keep on messing up somehow..not sure why.

Somtimes players who join us just go on self destruct mode, maybe its the pressure. he needs a councellor of some kind and rest on his inmjuries and id like to see if he can do anything. Wouldnt be surprised if we sold him, but honestly dont know whod buy him so lets wait and see
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri May 27, 2005 10:35 am

I am not questioning whether Kewell was injured the other night, he probably was but thats not the issue.
He refused to play at one stage this season, and he has constantly under performed while picking up one of the top wages at the club.
I would rather not give him another half season, hopefully Rafa will get rid, we could bring in a top player on similar wages.
Rafa has already said he will break up the squad...and that is right...some of the players are not upto it.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion