Kevin keegan - Lost the plot

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:46 pm

Mc Dermott being the clown he is after that bust up with phil thompson a few years back after the game at Anfield when the players were leaving the pitch., they had to be seperated if i remember?. ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:47 pm

To be fair to Keegan he has turned their season around since they lost to us. They have played 6, winning 4 and drawing the other two since we beat them. Given money (which he will be) I think next season they will be challenging for top 8 and  probably have a good cup run with a bit of luck in the draw. They will probably have a few good years (for Newcastle) before Keegan throws another wobbly and resigns and they sink back into obscurity.

Even when he was young he wasn't the most stable of characters, and had difficulty controlling his emotions even then.
account deleted by request

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:50 pm

He wasn't a patch on "King Kenny"! :no
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:52 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:Mc Dermott being the clown he is after that bust up with phil thompson a few years back after the game at Anfield when the players were leaving the pitch., they had to be seperated if i remember?. ???

and your point is ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:54 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:Mc Dermott being the clown he is after that bust up with phil thompson a few years back after the game at Anfield when the players were leaving the pitch., they had to be seperated if i remember?. ???

and your point is ?

And my point is Mc dermott is a CLOWN!...Got that! ???
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:00 am

And my point is Mc dermott is a CLOWN!...Got that! ???

:laugh:  Certainly "GOT" that you don't like being asked a question ( even easy one's )
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

Mmm....i know it must be hard for you to understand the meaning of the word clown ha ha' :laugh:
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:03 am

Not at all , I deal with them all day in here .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:06 am

It would seem that i do as well? :oh:
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:12 am

Kin 'ell we can't even have a discussion about two blokes who starred in our first European Cup win, 3-1 against Borussiamunchengladach or whatever the feck they were called without having a barney. Must be pre-match nerves for tomorrow night.

I was only a kid then, but I remember TerryMac's goal pretty well. After it'd gone in the ball was kind of spinning in the rigging, fecking geat goal. Then that Alun Simondsun bloke equalised with a screamer of his own, Tommy Smith arived for header like a wardrobe coming down the stairs to put us back 2-1 up, then (was it Bertie Vogts?) brought Keegan down in the box and Phil neale who was about as good a spot kicker as I've seen did the rest. Unbelieveable night.

I'm with the woof on this one, these two players were both legends for the club and whatever they say about their current paymasters, I wouldn't be giving them a slaggin off meself.
Last edited by bigmick on Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:17 am

It would seem that i do as well? :oh:

:D , guess that explains your "happy" attitude.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:20 am

There's very few clubs that any of the players here would leave Newcastle for where they're going to go higher, and I would include Michael in that, because I don't consider Liverpool or Man City or any of these clubs that would possibly want Michael to be any bigger than Newcastle United.

Actually, that is the general attitude of newcastle utd. They consider themself the best club in the north east, not as hard a claim when you consider sunderland and middlesborough are there rivals. All the respect in the world for keegan and mcdermott but if they want to hit reality, all they have to do is look at newcastle  when they did have a team of good players, and one of them was a Mr Hamann who jumped at the chance to join liverpool, which of course he took.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:21 am

They were great players for LFC...although i would stop short on calling them Legends?...King kenny and Rushie were true Legends! keegan and Mc dermott's allegiances lie elsewhere, and have done for some time, with both of them having very little if anything positive to say about LFC....like it or not?...I'm with me on this one. :nod
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:24 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:They were great players for LFC...although i would stop short on calling them Legends?...King kenny and Rushie were true Legends! keegan and Mc dermott's allegiances lie elsewhere, and have done for some time, with both of them having very little if anything positive to say about LFC....like it or not?...I'm with me on this one. :nod

So to be a legend they have to give there whole life to liverpool? They contributed great success to this club so yes they are legends.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:24 am

:D Tis cool, I'm with anyone who'll have me to be honest :D As for keegan not being a legend, it's a matter of opinion of course but I thought he was a great player, Terry Mac too.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion