Tactics, philosophy, formation, etc...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:15 am

:D  you are a weirdo thommo, it's a good job you're not taken too seriously on here.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 am

Kenny Kan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm wrote::D  you are a weirdo thommo, it's a good job you're not taken too seriously on here.

According to you Shelvey is a donkey, a duck and a headless chicken
And Im a weirdo?
Daft tw@t
:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 am

Thommo's perm » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm wrote:
Kenny Kan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm wrote::D  you are a weirdo thommo, it's a good job you're not taken too seriously on here.

And Im a weirdo?
Daft tw@t

i suggest you see a doctor fella, because you clearly have a case of un-diagnosed aspergers which clearly makes your social skilling come across as though you are a weirdo. And until then, you cannot be taken seriously.

Good luck at the quacks   :laugh:

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:43 am

Boxscarf » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 pm wrote:

Aye, but it will be worth it, if it pays off.

This false number 9 only works when you are playing against inferior opposition or when you have a team full of class footballers, we're playing West Ham who tore Chelsea to shreds and were unlucky to lose against Manchester United and we do not have a team full of top class footballers.

Morgan or Yesil to start up front with Sterling next to either player and Shelvey just behind.

------------------Reina-----------------------
Johnson---Agger----Skrtel-----Enrique---
------------Allen------Sahin-----------------
---------------Shelvey--------------------
----Sterling-------------Morgan/Yesil-------

Call me old fashioned, but I'd prefer we start with 11 players.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 am

Raoul » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 am wrote:
Boxscarf » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 pm wrote:

Aye, but it will be worth it, if it pays off.

This false number 9 only works when you are playing against inferior opposition or when you have a team full of class footballers, we're playing West Ham who tore Chelsea to shreds and were unlucky to lose against Manchester United and we do not have a team full of top class footballers.

Morgan or Yesil to start up front with Sterling next to either player and Shelvey just behind.

------------------Reina-----------------------
Johnson---Agger----Skrtel-----Enrique---
------------Allen------Sahin-----------------
---------------Shelvey--------------------
----Sterling-------------Morgan/Yesil-------

Call me old fashioned, but I'd prefer we start with 11 players.

I think he's saying Suarez is irreplacable :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 am wrote:
Thommo's perm » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm wrote:

And Im a weirdo?
Daft tw@t

i suggest you see a doctor fella, because you clearly have a case of un-diagnosed aspergers which clearly makes your social skilling come across as though you are a weirdo. And until then, you cannot be taken seriously.

Good luck at the quacks   :laugh:

Good luck at the farm
Thommo's perm

Postby Boxscarf » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Boocity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 am wrote:

Yes, pardon my stupdity, I haven't learned how to count yet (seemingly), at present I would say that Suarez is irreplaceable.
Boxscarf

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Boxscarf » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 pm wrote:
Boocity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 am wrote:

Yes, pardon my stupdity, I haven't learned how to count yet (seemingly), at present I would say that Suarez is irreplaceable.

Yet advocate selling him  :laugh:  clever d.ick.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 pm wrote:
Yet advocate selling him  :laugh:  clever d.ick.

If Suarez's behaviour continually harms the reputation of our club and also costs us decisions on the pitch which affect results, then yes I would advocate him being sold. However despite his stupid handball in our last match, I have noticed a better attitude from Suarez in recent matches. I hope he has wised up to his reputation and is now set about trying to change the perception which surrounds him. He's a top class player and it's ashame that he is known for his petulant antics as much as he is for his sheer brilliance.
Boxscarf

Postby stmichael » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 am

i think it's pretty clear that 4-3-3 isn't working. i think we need to be looking at a 4-2-3-1 possibly. in a 4-3-3 your front three all have to have goal threat and suarez aside we don't have that. gerrard shouldn't be used in midfield anymore imo. get him further up the pitch and closer to suarez. all in all i don't think the players are comfortable in the system they're playing and their roles in it.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:20 pm

stmichael » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:28 am wrote:i think it's pretty clear that 4-3-3 isn't working. i think we need to be looking at a 4-2-3-1 possibly. in a 4-3-3 your front three all have to have goal threat and suarez aside we don't have that. gerrard shouldn't be used in midfield anymore imo. get him further up the pitch and closer to suarez. all in all i don't think the players are comfortable in the system they're playing and their roles in it.

agree 100%
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 pm

i`d go with this team at the moment

reina

johnson                    skrtel              agger                     enrique

lucas/allen             sahin

sterling            suso             assaidi

suarez

i`d like to see sahin get a run in his natural position and i`d also like to see suso played centrally in an attacking midfield role, playing out wide doesnt suit his game and he looks a different player in the middle. i think assaidi and sterling have enough pace and trickery to give teams problems and enrique and johnson can both get forward too. it probably wouldnt be a great team to put out against a side like stoke but it be okay against the likes of fulham or sunderland etc.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 pm

amazing coincidence that we look more potent with 3 strikers on the pitch and we increase the tempo and start to press. the lack of urgency and pressing in the first half was cowardly.

henderson has to be in the side now instead of allen who had a shocker almost on the walters scale.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:59 pm

stmichael » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:52 pm wrote:amazing coincidence that we look more potent with 3 strikers on the pitch and we increase the tempo and start to press. the lack of urgency and pressing in the first half was cowardly.

Yeah, it's Brendans plan B, unfortunately we have to be 2-0 down before it's implemented.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm wrote:
stmichael » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:52 pm wrote:amazing coincidence that we look more potent with 3 strikers on the pitch and we increase the tempo and start to press. the lack of urgency and pressing in the first half was cowardly.

Yeah, it's Brendans plan B, unfortunately we have to be 2-0 down before it's implemented.

the first manager ever to have no plan a  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion