Kelvin mackenzie - First class kunt

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:10 pm

i cant see the other topic relating to FOX broadcast anymore...so ill drop this in ere. besides, although on the face of it this fella has back tracked and come clean...(certainly a hollow effort though)  But pressure from the PEOPLE brought about this little bit of squirming and backside clenching!! so come on you lot....GET VOTING ON THE PETITION!!!  FU*K the bbc and their antiquated philosophies and weak willed namby pamby f**kin 'good old blighty' cr@p! - "Morning mrs Pillington...Morning Emily, good day to you"!!!! ....no body deserves to listen to this utter shameless c*nt on christmas, or any other time of the year for that matter...

anyway here's the link to the FOX apology. lets hope we can slap one up from dear old 'AUNTIE f**king BEEB' next!!............

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi/NGoto/176502545?-11194

sorry.ive had a terrible nights kip   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby redhayesy » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:05 pm

i have signed up my number is 6695, got to say i"m a bit disapointed in that we need more to sign up!!! we need to ensure this low life scum kunt does not get his air time on xmas day i will be fecking fuming if the bbc chooses to ignore this petition. please everyone lets make one last effort in the run up to xmas & make this our priority on this forum to spread the word & make sure bbc are bombarded with this petition, e-mails- letters of complaint etc,etc  please whoever runs this forum make this topic an ongoing priority rather than talk about take-over plans, who"s playing well & who isn"t. etc this for me is our priority at the moment nothing else matters to me anyway.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:39 pm

I am 8411.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:19 am

What a pathetic excuse for a human being. Is he MacKensie's secret lovechild? Did he pocreate with Elmar Fudd?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flombs » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:07 am

A liar and a theiving :censored: of the truth of what actually happened that
very sorry day. All this just to get his names in lights...sad :censored:!

Just signed up.
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby Crouchamania » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:00 pm

I've signed it i can't bear to see that c u n t on the tele OR radio unless it was a stoning of him or something. Him on tele is enough to make you throw up all over your turkey.
RIP Drummerphil YNWA

JFT96 Don't buy The S*n

Crouchamania

Postby redhayesy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:43 pm

has anyone got an e-mail address for the bbc complaints dept, or a contact address for bbc 5 live. if so can they please post it a.s.a.p we all need to keep this going! (has anyone got an update also about a reply from the bbc. i can"t concentraite at work at the moment for having sleepless nights just thinking about that scum mackenzie, this really has fecked me off to the limit!! my thoughts are really with the families of the 96 at the moment. let"s keep fighting for justice and a major step in the right direction would be to stop kunt"s like mackenzie spouting any more :censored: on air etc.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:58 pm

redhayesy wrote:has anyone got an e-mail address for the bbc complaints dept, or a contact address for bbc 5 live. if so can they please post it a.s.a.p we all need to keep this going! (has anyone got an update also about a reply from the bbc. i can"t concentraite at work at the moment for having sleepless nights just thinking about that scum mackenzie, this really has fecked me off to the limit!! my thoughts are really with the families of the 96 at the moment. let"s keep fighting for justice and a major step in the right direction would be to stop kunt"s like mackenzie spouting any more :censored: on air etc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby redhayesy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:15 pm

many thanks red37 for that link i sincerly hope the members of the forum log on to it and make use of it !
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:29 pm

just a thought? is it worth trying to get onto 5 live phone in on sunday evening with alan green to air our views -or will i get fobbed off by some fecking jobs worth who won"t even give me a chance to stress the reason why they must listen to the views of thousands of us who are digusted they are even considering having that kunt on air.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:57 am

Just ignore the cynt.

He keeps talking, we keep winning.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:43 pm

come on everyone please keep this petition going, when i visited the hjc shop before the fulham game, i had the privalige to meet in person the gentelmen who i have spent many a conversation on the phone with etc, showed them my (in memory of the 96 fans + justice for all tattoes) & like they said we need to keep the campaign going in what ever way we can!!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:41 pm

any idea how many have signed the online petition to date ? an update would be very much appriciated.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:05 pm

redhayesy wrote:any idea how many have signed the online petition to date ? an update would be very much appriciated.

up to 9500 signatures exactly tonight  :buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:24 pm

Well done to all
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion