Just a few questions - It is the weekend afterall

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:09 pm

on the Alonso / Molby question........Molby for me hands down..........

I would like to see what people think on the Souness / Gerrard who is better question.....
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bring_back_biscan » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:19 pm

1. As someone else said, just not to give up.

2. not to pass the reins on, failing that ensuring the Kop lives on whether in a new stadium or expanding Anfield.

3. 5 or 6.

4. Molby - but Alonso would've been great in those Liverpool sides and he has got time improve.

5. No.

As for Souness/Gerrard, Souness.
bring_back_biscan

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:36 pm

1, The players give their best
2,Shoot the players who's best wasn't good enough
3,4 ,two stikers ,a right mid and (contraversially ? :D ) a left mid .
4,Molby is a legend ,slightly unfair on Alonso ,ask me when Xabi has played the same number of games .
5,No when I want to watch the Rumanian B team I'll relocate to Bucharest .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby davo_LFC » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:01 pm

stmichael wrote:These questions were asked on another Liverpool forums but it would be interesting to see what everyone on here would feel. Please answer the following questions as honestly as you can.

1. What is the minimum we should expect from an LFC player when he's on the pitch and should the minimum ever be enough?

2. In a "stormy" AGM, you are given the role as Chief Executive - but are allowed to make only one decision before you pass the reins on. What would that be?

3. How many players (honestly) do you think we are away from a first team eleven who are good enough to win the league?

4. Who is the better player; Molby or Alonso? Discuss

5. Would you be happy if Liverpool were to win the league by playing 11 men behind the ball for 85 minutes every game and then breaking away to nick 38 1-0s or do you think it's important that a Liverpool team wins well with substance according to our previous tradition and ethos?

1.) every liverpool player should give 100% every game and run his socks off.

2.)i would make sure that rafa was signed on a long term contract and ensure that invsetment was found by a person who loves the club and is a life long liverpool fan with good business nouse and has the best interests of the club at heart. Only small investment like, not a sugar daddy like abromavich. would'nt want our success to hollow like chelski's.

3.)
a top class right winger and 2 class strikers capable of scoring loads of goals.

4.)molby scored more goals but alonso has the potential to be better so i'd go with alonso.

5.)i'd take it after waiting 16 years but i'd be gutted that it was achieved with :censored: footy. I'd rather we won with style tbh like the days of old.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby jan molby » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:57 pm

SOUNESS
jan molby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion