Josemi - So far

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby desperado0831 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:24 am

so far so good to me for Josemi's perfomance and he'd show what we need before. he's working hard and try to fit in our bottom line at least he's got his own viewee of the field and brilliant determination.

excellent signing. cheer it up~buddy:)
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:38 pm

Rafa knows talent when he sees it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby whitehouse » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:56 pm

josemi does look the part i just hope he can controle some of that aggression else he might find himself getting suspended
whitehouse

Postby Wendi Richter » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:55 am

What I like about J0sem1 is that while he is no star he is a physical player that enjoys getting stuck in.

Trouble with too many of our previous small time buys (eg Cheyrou) was that they were too light weight. Obviously a team needs some of these types if they have skill (eg Smicer) however too many lightweights and the team doesnt have enough physicality to it and becomes unbalanced.

Ged went too far this way. Benitez is correcting the balance a touch with J0sem1, possibly Barton. Neither are stars, but they give some bite to the squad which we need.
I need a leg, I buy a leg. Not a lamp.
Wendi Richter

Postby long sleeved joe » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:27 pm

He looks like the kind of full-back who will get really involved in games like Risse when he's playing well. He's clearly a tough tackler and full of energy i just hope he wont go down the road of Riggy Song and have no awareness of where he, the goal and the defenders are but he didnt let us down at Spurs.  Its easy for full-backs to get unoticed and because they didnt do any mistakes they keep there place (eg Finnan) but then you see someone like Carlos or Cole and you think it is possible for a full-back to make a big impression on a game- i hope he's one of these
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden i'd draw the curtains" Bill Shankly
long sleeved joe

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion