Josemi,a concern

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:42 pm

You said 14, then edited your post. I'm 14 years old? You got to be kidding me.

So i've been told...

You don't do much to dispell the rumours either.
115-1073096938

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:46 pm

AB, you clearly are clueless lad.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:47 pm

Josemi had up and down at the moment, but you cannot criticise him, he been here since August, just give him a more time to settle.

A.B...

It is time for you to grow up and stop picking Stu, he is a good lad and know what he talk about.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:49 pm

So i've been told...

By who exactly? For all I know you could be a 12 year old who is going through puberty, which would explain the mood swings.

You must be confused with me and Starbridge. Starbridge is the only 14 year old here on this forum as far as I'm aware.

Rumors? I've heard this only once and that was today from you so how could I dispell them if I just heard it today?

I won't bicker with you as JBG has given me a fair warning about slaging you.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:55 pm

What have you been doing all thread? I simply corrected an error on your part and you start a full blown arguement.

Also if you are going to moan about my spelling learn how to spell, yourself. It shows you up to be an idiot when you are slagging ;) someone off for something you can't do yourself.

I've no doubt you want to get the last word, so i'll stop replying as of now. Have fun...
Last edited by 115-1073096938 on Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:07 pm

A.B...

It is time for you to grow up and stop picking Stu, he is a good lad and know what he talk about

I have nothing personal against Stu. However I do have something against his racist slurs,comments on out of town LFC fans etc... He feels superior because he can go to a game. Thats all good and well but that doesn't make you a bigger fan than anybody else.

Here he is trying to bicker with me over Josemi's position. Josemi plays on the right flank, that is obivious. When you watch it on tv the right becomes your left at a certain point.

Sky Sports pundits said  yesterday that Josemi was weak on the left side, yes because the right is the viewers left at a certain point and because of that he is trying to bust my balls.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:12 pm

stu_the_red wrote:

What have you been doing all thread? I simply corrected an error on your part and you start a full blown arguement.

Also if you are going to moan about my spelling learn how to spell, yourself. It shows you up to be an idiot when you are slagging ;) someone off for something you can't do yourself.

I've no doubt you want to get the last word, so i'll stop replying as of now. Have fun...

Point out where I "moaned" about your spelling in this thread.

Edit]-Why are you correcting me when the word "slagging" isn't even in the English dictionary?
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:45 pm

Josemi is certainly having a bad patch. He seems to be switching off completely and its definately causing us problems. If he keeps this up he will find himself out of the team. Its a test to see if Benitez is willing to drop players who he brought to the club, or if he sticks by them to save face  :glare:
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby XSD » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:50 am

A.B. wrote:Edit]-Why are you correcting me when the word "slagging" isn't even in the English dictionary?

It is.
You have to look under 'slag' for the verb use of the word, which includes "gg" and "off" after. Neither of which you included.
I think the argument from both of you is pathetic though, I laugh at  people trying to create names for themselves on internet forums. Fair enough if you are making very knowledgeable posts from time to time, that's the right thing to get an 'e-reputation' for. Don't just argue/attack people all the time.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:17 am

slag=
a slag low in silica and high in base-forming oxides that is used in the basic process of steelmaking and that is subsequently useful as a fertilizer

the dross or scoria of a metal
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:13 pm

A.B. wrote:Here he is trying to bicker with me over Josemi's position. Josemi plays on the right flank, that is obivious. When you watch it on tv the right becomes your left at a certain point.

Sky Sports pundits said  yesterday that Josemi was weak on the left side, yes because the right is the viewers left at a certain point and because of that he is trying to bust my balls.

I have just e-mailed this to the lads in the office, and we are in floods of tears laughing.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:18 pm

Problem could easily be solved if you put a mirror in front of yout TV and watch the mirror as the left would become right and the right become left therefore putting everything back to normal.

Alternatively you could just take copious amounts of LSD before watching a game.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:19 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
A.B. wrote:Here he is trying to bicker with me over Josemi's position. Josemi plays on the right flank, that is obivious. When you watch it on tv the right becomes your left at a certain point.

I have just e-mailed this to the lads in the office, and we are in floods of tears laughing.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

And for those watching on black and white TV, Liverpool are in the red shirts   :)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:22 pm

May I intervene here?

I read AB's original post the other night and my interpretation of what I think he's trying to say is that Josemi is a weakness when play is coming down the OPPOSITION'S LEFT HAND SIDE, i.e. Palace got some joy out of THEIR LEFT FLANK (through Kolka) as we were weak on OUR RIGHT HAND SIDE.

I think thats what he meant but only dug a deeper hole for himself by trying to argue the "right looks left" when you are watching tv!  :D

Give him a break lads, he knows Josemi is a left...sorry... right back.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:24 pm

And Im a monkeys Uncle

Oh I am  :(

Sorry JBG
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion