Johnson - A bad joke?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:35 pm

If mountie had read the earlier post, he would have seen the WBA thing corrected, remember Clinton Morrisons transfer?

Even god made a mistake (Take Canada for instance!)

Sorry for ****** on your parade!
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:38 pm

He could potentially make it big as he is still young but I agree he's not what we are looking for at this point in time, perhaps a mid table club would be his next move and if he continues to get better and impress then I'd think about it. But we need to replace Owen's goals, and potentially the goals Cisse might have been scoring
Adebisi

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:39 pm

Big Niall wrote:If mountie had read the earlier post, he would have seen the WBA thing corrected, remember Clinton Morrisons transfer?

your the ones who fought for the right to keep america. The spanish did nothing in creating America, all but in the very southwest corner. It was the English, so which one was the bigger mistake.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:40 pm

maximus wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:
maximus wrote:
Big Niall wrote:I hope the Johnson thing is a joke or Benitez trying to force Real's hand. I mean he has scored about 5 goals FROM PLAY this season which is ok for WBA.

Do you really think Chelsea, Manu, Aresenal are thinking "oh no, LFC are going to get Johnson and we're stuck with Henry, Van Nistleroy etc"

He'd do well to get a transfer back to Birmingham, that's about his level.

Anyone who thinks we should buy him should be shot as they must be a Manu fan in disguise.

HAHA i just want to post this but he plays for crystal palace.  :D
now i knew how you guys felt when i said something like this  :D

you could look at what rafa could do to work with him, this guy is young and still easy to mould into a great player. The guys got the attributes, but right now with out the class manager he wont go to far.

Yeah Mountie, we felt you knew nothing about footie whatsoever!! Has anything changed then ??  :D

b@stard  :D

We luv ya really mountie  :D

we luv you too Max  :p
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:19 am

Big Niall wrote:If mountie had read the earlier post, he would have seen the WBA thing corrected, remember Clinton Morrisons transfer?

your the ones who fought for the right to keep america. The spanish did nothing in creating America, all but in the very southwest corner. It was the English, so which one was the bigger mistake.

Colonists fought against Brittain in order to gain their independence  never did Brittain actually "fight" for America during that time. Brittain didn't create America they discovered it but had they not Spain would had found their way up North.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:26 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:

Colonists fought against Brittain in order to gain their independence  never did Brittain actually "fight" for America during that time. Brittain didn't create America they discovered it but had they not Spain would had found their way up North.

i said britain fought to keep america
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:27 am

Didn't read it correctly.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:09 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:

did Britain discover america, i am sure it was christopher columbus, and i know he was not british    :p
112-1077774096

Postby liamac » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:46 am

Twas the vikings  orignally  , but they got homesick and buggered off home  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:43 pm

did Britain discover america, i am sure it was christopher columbus, and i know he was not british 

Cristopher Columbus discovered America , he never actually set foot in Norththern part of America. The first ones to live in Northern America were Brittish who settled in modern day Pennsylvania,New Jersey,New York,New Hampshire,etc..
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:47 pm

this thread is noa bou cristopher columbus lads cumon
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:38 am

Mountie - apologies. I was only joking about Canada, I hear it is a nice place to live (freezing whether aside).

Didn't mean to start a debate on North America. Typical though of Europeans (and their descendents) to ignore the native Americans.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:44 am

I thought William Penn had summat to do with discovering America. I might be wrong, anyway, Johnson - it doesn't matter now we have Mor.
:D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:59 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:

The Spanish aren't daft, they stayed south and kept the likes of California & Florida. They let the stupid brits have the cold rainy bits further north  :p

Christpher Columbus was Portguese btw
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:15 pm

Lee J wrote:I thought William Penn had summat to do with discovering America. I might be wrong, anyway, Johnson - it doesn't matter now we have Mor.
:D

Morientes won`t do us any good in the CL this season though, as of being cup-tied. Imo, a top class striker pairing with Baros would come in handy when facing the elite of European football this spring, most certainly would come in handy. I`m not sure that AJ is up for the task though ???
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion